Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301491 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

N/A. on 01:08 - Nov 12 with 17356 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:59]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Nov 12 with 17314 viewspikeypaul

I agree 500 and odd days later and we still have “adults” throwing their toys out of the pram and refusing to accept democracy. It’s great to laugh at them but at the same time sad that we have “adults” behaving like babies.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 10:25 - Nov 12 with 17307 viewsBatterseajack

So the brexit debate should have ended after the vote then Paul? Is that what you think democracy is about?
[Post edited 12 Nov 2017 10:26]
The Countdown begins. on 10:51 - Nov 12 with 17291 viewsHighjack

N/A. on 01:08 - Nov 12 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:59]

"Hard Brexit" is just a propaganda term made up by remainers. Anything less is not Brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:56 - Nov 12 with 17287 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Nov 12 by pikeypaul

I agree 500 and odd days later and we still have “adults” throwing their toys out of the pram and refusing to accept democracy. It’s great to laugh at them but at the same time sad that we have “adults” behaving like babies.

Aye - they need to send some grown-ups to Brussels...
The Countdown begins. on 11:31 - Nov 12 with 17270 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 10:51 - Nov 12 by Highjack

"Hard Brexit" is just a propaganda term made up by remainers. Anything less is not Brexit.

Complete nonsense. Seriously. That’s rubbish.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 11:36 - Nov 12 with 17266 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Countdown begins. on 10:59 - Nov 11 by jojaca

A bigger portion than your portion decided.

Many of whom will be dead by the time we actually leave the EU. If indeed we do.
The reality of Brexit is starting to kick in as the financial sector prepares to leave London, car workers start to worry about their jobs and inflation starts to rise as we continue to live with our low per capita poor quality jobs.
All this for a self serving Tory Prime Minster trying to save his Party and keep himself in a job. Followed by a campaign built on lies. It all went wrong and he, along with the Brexiters ran for the hills leaving us with the Maybot to pick up the pieces.
If we leave the EU in year or two, or three, or four etc it will be done against the wishes of the majority of British voters.
Democracy my hairy arse.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Countdown begins. on 11:40 - Nov 12 with 17262 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:31 - Nov 12 by exiledclaseboy

Complete nonsense. Seriously. That’s rubbish.

Here come the sneerers again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Nov 12 with 17256 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:36 - Nov 12 by Private_Partz

Many of whom will be dead by the time we actually leave the EU. If indeed we do.
The reality of Brexit is starting to kick in as the financial sector prepares to leave London, car workers start to worry about their jobs and inflation starts to rise as we continue to live with our low per capita poor quality jobs.
All this for a self serving Tory Prime Minster trying to save his Party and keep himself in a job. Followed by a campaign built on lies. It all went wrong and he, along with the Brexiters ran for the hills leaving us with the Maybot to pick up the pieces.
If we leave the EU in year or two, or three, or four etc it will be done against the wishes of the majority of British voters.
Democracy my hairy arse.....

He? I always thought there was something funny about "Theresa".
The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Nov 12 with 17256 viewslonglostjack

Stop moaning you wet snowflake.. Moaning about the use of the word hard Brexit, moaning about the EU, moaning about remoaners.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2017 11:50]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Nov 12 with 17253 viewsWarwickHunt

No difference between hard, soft and no deal brexit?

The Countdown begins. on 11:50 - Nov 12 with 17248 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:45 - Nov 12 by longlostjack

Stop moaning you wet snowflake.. Moaning about the use of the word hard Brexit, moaning about the EU, moaning about remoaners.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2017 11:50]

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Nov 12 with 17241 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 11:40 - Nov 12 by Highjack

Here come the sneerers again.

What are you in about? I’m not “sneering” and it’s not my fault that most Brexit voters seem to have a massive inferiority complex for some reason. I’m just telling you that your statement that Brexit can only mean what has become known as “hard Brexit” or it doesn’t count is complete pigswill.

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Nov 12 with 17237 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Nov 12 by WarwickHunt

No difference between hard, soft and no deal brexit?

"Soft" Brexit is generally understood to be staying in the single market, customs union etc, which would still put us under the jurisdiction of the EU and therefore remaining in the EU in all but name.

It's all irrelevant anyway because both sides have said "soft" Brexit is not possible.

"Hard" Brexit or no deal Brexit are the only two real paths.

The Countdown begins. on 11:55 - Nov 12 with 17235 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Nov 12 by WarwickHunt

He? I always thought there was something funny about "Theresa".

Cameron mun, keep up ;-) Point taken though :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Countdown begins. on 12:00 - Nov 12 with 17226 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Nov 12 by Highjack

"Soft" Brexit is generally understood to be staying in the single market, customs union etc, which would still put us under the jurisdiction of the EU and therefore remaining in the EU in all but name.

It's all irrelevant anyway because both sides have said "soft" Brexit is not possible.

"Hard" Brexit or no deal Brexit are the only two real paths.

You could very well be right there, but surely it is just the one path?
All the more reason to chuck the whole Brexit shooting match out the window imho.

The Countdown begins. on 12:03 - Nov 12 with 17221 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:52 - Nov 12 by exiledclaseboy

What are you in about? I’m not “sneering” and it’s not my fault that most Brexit voters seem to have a massive inferiority complex for some reason. I’m just telling you that your statement that Brexit can only mean what has become known as “hard Brexit” or it doesn’t count is complete pigswill.

Dismissing something as "rubbish" and "nonsense" and "pigswill"without explaining why is fairly sneery.

Soft Brexit is to leave the EU but still stay a member of all the entities of it. This can't and won't happen, pretty much all sides have categorically stated this so I'm not sure why people are still clinging tightly on to it like a comfort blanket.

The Countdown begins. on 12:05 - Nov 12 with 17214 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:00 - Nov 12 by Private_Partz

You could very well be right there, but surely it is just the one path?
All the more reason to chuck the whole Brexit shooting match out the window imho.

Looking more likely with the Tories imploding, Davis and Co. getting serial kickings in Brussels and the realisation that the Brexiteers' promises were mostly bolloćks.
The Countdown begins. on 12:07 - Nov 12 with 17216 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 12:03 - Nov 12 by Highjack

Dismissing something as "rubbish" and "nonsense" and "pigswill"without explaining why is fairly sneery.

Soft Brexit is to leave the EU but still stay a member of all the entities of it. This can't and won't happen, pretty much all sides have categorically stated this so I'm not sure why people are still clinging tightly on to it like a comfort blanket.

What do you think the government is currently attempting (cack handedly) to negotiate?

The terms hard and soft are reductive and almost pointless. There are no end of variations on both.

The Countdown begins. on 12:13 - Nov 12 with 17205 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:55 - Nov 12 by Private_Partz

Cameron mun, keep up ;-) Point taken though :-)

Aye - a spectacular misjudgement and probably the only thing he'll be remembered for (apart from leaving his young daughter in the pub).

Shame really - he's starting to look quite decent compared to the current bunch in charge.
The Countdown begins. on 12:16 - Nov 12 with 17202 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 12:13 - Nov 12 by WarwickHunt

Aye - a spectacular misjudgement and probably the only thing he'll be remembered for (apart from leaving his young daughter in the pub).

Shame really - he's starting to look quite decent compared to the current bunch in charge.

Cameron started this mess purely for internal Tory politics. History will judge him on that and he’ll go down as the worst prime minister of the last 150 years. Possibly the second worst behind May.

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Nov 12 with 17196 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:16 - Nov 12 by exiledclaseboy

Cameron started this mess purely for internal Tory politics. History will judge him on that and he’ll go down as the worst prime minister of the last 150 years. Possibly the second worst behind May.

Yep.

Let's hope he doesn't end up in third place behind Boris and May, although I think that ship has sailed - at least for the time being.
The Countdown begins. on 12:26 - Nov 12 with 17181 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Nov 12 by WarwickHunt

Yep.

Let's hope he doesn't end up in third place behind Boris and May, although I think that ship has sailed - at least for the time being.

He'll end up in third place if Corbyn ever gets in.

It'll be the same as those of us that are looking back with fondness at George W when we see the current incumbent.
The Countdown begins. on 12:27 - Nov 12 with 17184 viewspikeypaul

He gave the country a choice and we democratically choose to come out.

Which thank god in 16 months will be delivered.

There are still pathetic "adults" crying like babies but hey that is there problem and I can only pity their inability to accept reality.

Anyway off down the pub to celebrate that we are 1 day closer to the great day roll on March 29th 2019

502 days to go.

The Countdown begins. on 12:27 - Nov 12 with 17184 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Nov 12 by WarwickHunt

Yep.

The only reason May still has a job is because no one can agree on who should replace her. Johnson is clearly incompetent, David Davis (Brexit Bulldog, Master Negotiator) ditto. The rest of the cabinet are nonentities. When some Tory MPs are seriously looking to Jacob Rees-Mogg as a potential future leader it tells you all you need to know about the current state of what they laughably call the “natural party of government”.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024