Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301596 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:56 - Nov 14 with 2135 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Nov 14 by Shaky

I thought she sounded surprisingly calm and collected.

I guess my knee-jerk interpretation was that meant it had all gone very well in cabinet, but on reflection a perhaps more plausible explanation is she recognises it is all over and is simply demob happy.

11 of the 29 cabinet ministers spoke against the deal according to the Telegraph’s political scribe. There was no vote. Resignations are surely inevitable.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Nov 14 with 2109 viewspikeypaul

Its already been said there is no need to resign when you know it’s not got any chance of being passed by the MPs.

Great day since no deal has become an even bigger certainty,that’s why we have loads of remoaners accepting today’s deal knowing it’s this or a very hard Brexit.

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 21:13 - Nov 14 with 2104 viewslonglostjack

Let’s be honest. How much time has been wasted on this Brexit crap? Do we really think that membership of the EU is the biggest problem facing the U.K ? That it justifies all this massive effort. Is it really more important than all the glaringly obvious problems that affect ordinary people every day in the REAL world?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - Nov 14 with 2090 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

Its already been said there is no need to resign when you know it’s not got any chance of being passed by the MPs.

Great day since no deal has become an even bigger certainty,that’s why we have loads of remoaners accepting today’s deal knowing it’s this or a very hard Brexit.

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Nov 14 with 2072 viewslonglostjack

Looking at the comments after that Cabinet meeting the knives are out. Typical Tory Party. Those who fancy their chances to take over are coming out of the woodwork like “loyal” woodworm. “It is understood that the Brexit Secretary backed the deal with a heavy heart” 😂😂😂

The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Nov 14 with 2042 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

Thicker. Than. Mince.
The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Nov 14 with 2030 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Nov 14 by WarwickHunt

Thicker. Than. Mince.

How you doing jimmy? Reality must be fecking killing you and the other remoaner losers.

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Nov 14 with 2021 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

How you doing jimmy? Reality must be fecking killing you and the other remoaner losers.

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

Reality is about to catch up with you. Can’t wait. SIUYBL !

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Nov 14 with 2012 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Nov 14 by Shaky

I thought she sounded surprisingly calm and collected.

I guess my knee-jerk interpretation was that meant it had all gone very well in cabinet, but on reflection a perhaps more plausible explanation is she recognises it is all over and is simply demob happy.

The Prozac has reached critical mass.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Nov 14 with 2012 viewspikeypaul

Long lost,How is that then ?

135 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 22:17]

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Nov 14 with 2000 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

Long lost,How is that then ?

135 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 22:17]

You’ll just have to wait and see. I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise. 🤣

The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Nov 14 with 1989 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Nov 14 by longlostjack

You’ll just have to wait and see. I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise. 🤣

HAHAHA You area like a child who has no answer and can not back his comments up.

Another remoaner makes a tw@t of himself.

135 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 22:27]

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Nov 14 with 1985 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

HAHAHA You area like a child who has no answer and can not back his comments up.

Another remoaner makes a tw@t of himself.

135 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 22:27]

You’ll be crying like a little baby soon 😂

The Countdown begins. on 22:28 - Nov 14 with 1984 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

You don’t appear to even be on nodding terms with reality, Pikey.
The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - Nov 14 with 1972 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Nov 14 by longlostjack

You’ll be crying like a little baby soon 😂

Back your statement up then or are you another clueless remoaner talking nonsense?

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Nov 14 with 1959 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:32 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

Back your statement up then or are you another clueless remoaner talking nonsense?

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

As I said, I wouldn’t want to spoil your surprise. You could always try to work it out for yourself mind. Sweet dreams !

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

SIUYBL !

The Countdown begins. on 22:42 - Nov 14 with 1958 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 22:28 - Nov 14 by WarwickHunt

You don’t appear to even be on nodding terms with reality, Pikey.

We will see come March 29th

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 22:50 - Nov 14 with 1940 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:42 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

We will see come March 29th

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 22:56 - Nov 14 with 1931 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 22:50 - Nov 14 by WarwickHunt

Yes I will be laughing also come the great day.

135 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 07:29 - Nov 15 with 1828 viewsWarwickHunt

😂

The Countdown begins. on 07:53 - Nov 15 with 1820 viewspikeypaul

134 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

The Countdown begins. on 08:04 - Nov 15 with 1812 viewsKilkennyjack

If we spent the Brexit time and money on positive things like helping young people and the elderly then this English (maybe British) Exceptionalism might start to mean something.

The other nations are piising themselves laughing at the last death throes of an old Empire being played out in the media age.

And looks like they have managed to screw up their precious union in the process. You really could not make it up.

Fecking useless.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 8:05]

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 08:32 - Nov 15 with 1796 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 08:04 - Nov 15 by Kilkennyjack

If we spent the Brexit time and money on positive things like helping young people and the elderly then this English (maybe British) Exceptionalism might start to mean something.

The other nations are piising themselves laughing at the last death throes of an old Empire being played out in the media age.

And looks like they have managed to screw up their precious union in the process. You really could not make it up.

Fecking useless.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 8:05]

Apart from the Empire having gone a long while back, I'd agree.

Watching this mornings news, Starmer says Labour will vote against it, the DUP will vote against and Mark Francois says there's 80 tories who'll vote against so it's doomed, though there will be a few rebels on either side no doubt. Nicky Morgan a solid remainer is voting yes.

This deal says we stay in a customs union and we maintain 'equivalence' with EU rules and standards. That means EU will retain primacy and where they go we must follow with the added insult May has agreed we can't walk away without EU permission. That is not brexit, not that it matters, I guess.

The basic outcome is disaster. Lets face it, there are only two choices that can happen, either we cancel Brexit and remain or we leave with no deal because the EU will not negotiate a deal that's acceptable to the leave vote, they want control to remain with them, they want us doing as we are told.
Kilkenny said it's an old empire playing out it's death throes but what he's missed is it's also a new empire flexing it's muscles.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 08:42 - Nov 15 with 1787 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:32 - Nov 15 by Catullus

Apart from the Empire having gone a long while back, I'd agree.

Watching this mornings news, Starmer says Labour will vote against it, the DUP will vote against and Mark Francois says there's 80 tories who'll vote against so it's doomed, though there will be a few rebels on either side no doubt. Nicky Morgan a solid remainer is voting yes.

This deal says we stay in a customs union and we maintain 'equivalence' with EU rules and standards. That means EU will retain primacy and where they go we must follow with the added insult May has agreed we can't walk away without EU permission. That is not brexit, not that it matters, I guess.

The basic outcome is disaster. Lets face it, there are only two choices that can happen, either we cancel Brexit and remain or we leave with no deal because the EU will not negotiate a deal that's acceptable to the leave vote, they want control to remain with them, they want us doing as we are told.
Kilkenny said it's an old empire playing out it's death throes but what he's missed is it's also a new empire flexing it's muscles.

Wrong.

May herself said yesterday there were three choices on Brexit: her deal, leaving the EU with no deal, or no Brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Nov 15 with 1773 viewspikeypaul

She will not be there long and niether will “her deal”

So no deal it is since even Corbyn realises the referendum result and Brexit will be delivered in some shape or form.Her saying no Brexit is just her trying blackmail people into accepting her deal thank god she will be gone soon if not her deal will at least.

The deal has not a hope of getting passed.

134 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024