Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301370 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Feb 25 with 2143 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

You would say that wouldn’t you .

This is undemocratic and will go down as the biggest bunch of get F@cked in the Labour heartlands.

Suicide

As always Tom the devil is in the detail; if he was for a second referendum he could have called the whip for his MPs to back it.

To me him doing this now is nothing but opportunistic; he knows there will be no second referendum so he's trying to play the PR game.

Interesting that there's no detail on what they're backing. Let me guess - "jobs first Brexit"?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Feb 25 with 2138 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Feb 25 by exiledclaseboy

How can having another referendum with a huge amount more knowledge about what leaving the EU actually means somehow be undemocratic? If people want to leave so much they’ll vote for it again. Corbyn’s hand has been forced here by the split in his party but whatever means necessary. If the price of stopping this madness is an end to either labour and/or the tories then that’s a price more than worth paying.

Like I said then

Political Suicide

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Feb 25 with 2126 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:28 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Like I said then

Political Suicide

This transcends party divisions. As we’re seeing more and more every day.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Feb 25 with 2121 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

It is the end of the Labour Party

RIP Labour

So, so predictable. You can just see the tabloid rags' headlines: 'The Man Who Killed/Betrayed Democracy' etc etc. This was always going to be political suicide; such a juicy bone for the media to throw to the demented pack of Pavlov's dogs.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 20:36 - Feb 25 with 2121 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Feb 25 by exiledclaseboy

This transcends party divisions. As we’re seeing more and more every day.

It does, but sadly May hasn’t realised it yet.
The Countdown begins. on 21:16 - Feb 25 with 2103 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Feb 25 by exiledclaseboy

How can having another referendum with a huge amount more knowledge about what leaving the EU actually means somehow be undemocratic? If people want to leave so much they’ll vote for it again. Corbyn’s hand has been forced here by the split in his party but whatever means necessary. If the price of stopping this madness is an end to either labour and/or the tories then that’s a price more than worth paying.

Exactly- Tom seems more bothered by the Labour Party than the Country
The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Feb 25 with 2077 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 21:16 - Feb 25 by rockinjk

Exactly- Tom seems more bothered by the Labour Party than the Country

Another decade of Tory rule Rocky ,you fracking bet .

(See what I did there )

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Feb 25 with 2068 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Feb 25 by Flashberryjack

You should have asked him "How is it that Merkel seems to be able to decide everything in the EU ? "

One minute Merkel is a busted flush and the next minute she decides everything in the EU. Which is it? It’s about time Trump fans made their mind up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:02 - Feb 25 with 2061 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

(See what I did there )

Okay I’ll play your game for a minute. Hypothetically Corbyn continues to back leave, what happens?

1. We Brexit - “”””if”””” it goes well, who wins election?

Umm tories. They are the Brexit party and have delivered the referendum

2. We Brexit - it goes badly, who wins election?

Labour? Really? You think people are going to thank Labour? Really?

3. We have second referendum?

It splits Tory party in two and unites the Labour Party

––––-

Think about it man
The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Feb 25 with 2055 viewsKilkennyjack

Of course Corbyn is a useless enabler of a hard Tory Brexit.

As Leader of the Opposition, he should have opposed Brexit on grounds of breaking the law and pending a Mueller style inquiry. Its not safe. Where did Banks get his money from ?

Now time has moved on and we know details of the proposed bad deal.
Do the people want that ? Or to remain ?
This is democracy. A democracy in which you cannot change your mind is not a democracy.

Wales is now 10 per cent more Remain 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺.

If ukip and the Tories are in one corner, then you should always oppose them. Always.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Feb 25 with 2044 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Feb 25 by Kilkennyjack

Of course Corbyn is a useless enabler of a hard Tory Brexit.

As Leader of the Opposition, he should have opposed Brexit on grounds of breaking the law and pending a Mueller style inquiry. Its not safe. Where did Banks get his money from ?

Now time has moved on and we know details of the proposed bad deal.
Do the people want that ? Or to remain ?
This is democracy. A democracy in which you cannot change your mind is not a democracy.

Wales is now 10 per cent more Remain 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺.

If ukip and the Tories are in one corner, then you should always oppose them. Always.

What strange times, I as a natural one nation Tory voter am now agreeing with historic opponents .

It’s all a bit fcked up but the corbyn cult are still struggling with the obvious as Tom proves

Little bit of insight for you: it you hate the tories, two things would kill them off:

1. Get rid of Corbyn

2. A remain victory in another referendum

Open your eyes
The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Feb 25 with 2041 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Feb 25 by rockinjk

What strange times, I as a natural one nation Tory voter am now agreeing with historic opponents .

It’s all a bit fcked up but the corbyn cult are still struggling with the obvious as Tom proves

Little bit of insight for you: it you hate the tories, two things would kill them off:

1. Get rid of Corbyn

2. A remain victory in another referendum

Open your eyes

You voted Lib Dem last time Rocky

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Feb 25 with 2032 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

You voted Lib Dem last time Rocky

Good memory - I don’t know what that says however

I supported coalition
The Countdown begins. on 22:23 - Feb 25 with 2026 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Feb 25 by rockinjk

Good memory - I don’t know what that says however

I supported coalition

Iindeed I do

One nation Tory who voted Lib Dem .

You’d make a good politician ,say one thing and mean something else 😉

Interesting times

The Countdown begins. on 22:29 - Feb 25 with 2023 viewslonglostjack

Poor old Pikey. His countdown will be a bit like that Pointless programme where they nearly get a pointless answer but just stops short.

The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Feb 25 with 2021 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:34 - Feb 25 with 2017 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:23 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Iindeed I do

One nation Tory who voted Lib Dem .

You’d make a good politician ,say one thing and mean something else 😉

Interesting times

I’m still struggling with your point I voted Lib Dem because I subscribe to pro EU pro business sentiments and May was offering Thatcherism on drugs

I’m not tribal like you Tom - the Tory offering was terrible and didn’t warrant my vote. Many people like me with pro EU views switched it’s not some big gotcha moment mate
The Countdown begins. on 22:38 - Feb 25 with 2010 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 22:34 - Feb 25 by rockinjk

I’m still struggling with your point I voted Lib Dem because I subscribe to pro EU pro business sentiments and May was offering Thatcherism on drugs

I’m not tribal like you Tom - the Tory offering was terrible and didn’t warrant my vote. Many people like me with pro EU views switched it’s not some big gotcha moment mate

I only vote labour in GE my friend .

The Countdown begins. on 22:39 - Feb 25 with 2007 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:29 - Feb 25 by longlostjack

Poor old Pikey. His countdown will be a bit like that Pointless programme where they nearly get a pointless answer but just stops short.

Can we just give pikey a gold star or something for winning in referendum, maybe even an award and say ‘well done’ - fundamentally the win is what really matters here ain’t it
The Countdown begins. on 22:40 - Feb 25 with 2000 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 22:38 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

I only vote labour in GE my friend .

The Countdown begins. on 01:04 - Feb 26 with 1945 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Feb 25 by rockinjk

This.

He’s not very bright, doesn’t have any charisma, has no leadership qualities and attracts some very iffy bedfellows

Unelectable

Because Nationalising railways is popular (don’t know why) doesn’t mean that translates into people thinking yeah I want this chap in charge of our National security

Don't know why? You been on any trains lately?

Privatisation is theft, it's that simple. Tax the gullible fools to pay for it, sell it cheaply, private hands benefit. Simple. That's the model. Repeat ad infinitum.

You do know that nationalised railways are fairly standard in Europe and that the French, Dutch, German and Italian states benefit from our rail infrastructure?

Infrastructure that's already been paid before. It's already been paid for.

You've been championing these criminals on this board for years. Your bleating is comical. Time to reap what you've sown.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 01:40 - Feb 26 with 1925 viewsJack_Meoff

These c*nts are arms dealing criminals. When is the penny going to drop? £4.6 BILLION in arms to Saudi Arabia.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-british-arms-weapons-sales-sau

Oh look, now £200m to the Yememi. Who have been on the receiving end of said Saudi arms. Whilst we have austerity at home because there's 'no money tree.' Super large gins all round for the shareholders of Lockheed Martin, Raytheon etc though. Huzzah!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/theresa-may-p

F*ck my eyes pink. I'm not derailing the thread, I'm genuinely wondering why people are expecting these lunatics to act in the interests of our country. They're whores to the arms industry and finance; no more, no less.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2019 9:58]

The Countdown begins. on 08:07 - Feb 26 with 1868 viewsMuteswan

The Countdown begins. on 22:39 - Feb 25 by rockinjk

Can we just give pikey a gold star or something for winning in referendum, maybe even an award and say ‘well done’ - fundamentally the win is what really matters here ain’t it

Do you realise that PikeyPaul is an anagram for Pay Up Like? 💷 💷 💷
The Countdown begins. on 08:14 - Feb 26 with 1862 viewspikeypaul

31 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:29 - Feb 26 with 1845 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

(See what I did there )

That always going to be the case with Corbyn/McDonnell/Momentum/McCluskey running the Labour Party anyway. A failure to back a second referendum would have been curtains for the Labour Party.

Edit: From Stephen Bush, editor of the New Statesman (a left-wing mag for those in doubt...)

"What has really changed is that the electoral trade-offs from Labour's perspective have shifted, to one where the considerable electoral risks of moving to a second referendum position are outweighed by the consequences of not moving to a second referendum".
[Post edited 26 Feb 2019 10:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024