Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343744 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 19:18 - Mar 21 with 1852 viewsunion_jack

Anna Soubry on the news just a short while ago saying she’s received death threats and told by police not to go home.

Disgraceful, regardless of what side if the fence you sit on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 21 with 1838 viewsexiledclaseboy

Looks like the EU is preparing to give the UK options that our own prime minister thinks we’re not worthy of. Latest is an initial extension till 7 May unless the UK decides by 11 April to hold MEP elections in which case extension is until the end of the year.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 21 with 1836 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 19:18 - Mar 21 by union_jack

Anna Soubry on the news just a short while ago saying she’s received death threats and told by police not to go home.

Disgraceful, regardless of what side if the fence you sit on.

May stoked that last night. Her speech was reckless in the current climate.

The Countdown begins on 19:56 - Mar 21 with 1805 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

Looks like the EU is preparing to give the UK options that our own prime minister thinks we’re not worthy of. Latest is an initial extension till 7 May unless the UK decides by 11 April to hold MEP elections in which case extension is until the end of the year.

7th May, but which year?
The Countdown begins on 20:55 - Mar 21 with 1747 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins on 19:17 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

BBC newshad a group of business owners, think might have been from Cardiff. Asked how many had planned for no deal Brexit, not a single hand went up.

Jesus wept... you plan for all eventualities.

Ffs...hurts my spleen to agree with you but I do. If I had a business...small or large 1000 days ago I would have planned for worst case scenario. The problem is we are in the hands of a Snowflake generation who couldn't tie their shoelaces without being told how to and being ruled by self pompous oxygen stealing thieves.
The Countdown begins on 21:03 - Mar 21 with 1732 viewsbluey_the_blue

Irrespective of government, I'd like more initiatives with regards to encouraging start up businesses. It's almost as if there's a stigma around that area.
The Countdown begins on 21:26 - Mar 21 with 1710 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

Great news that we are both staying and holding the EU elections.

Hope Farage gets voted out.
Perfect.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins on 21:29 - Mar 21 with 1703 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 21:26 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Perfect.

That assumes we are both staying and holding EU elections.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 21:40 - Mar 21 with 1681 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 21:26 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Perfect.

Would be great to see the snake oil salesman slither into obscurity.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 21:41]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 21:42 - Mar 21 with 1674 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 19:17 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

BBC newshad a group of business owners, think might have been from Cardiff. Asked how many had planned for no deal Brexit, not a single hand went up.

Jesus wept... you plan for all eventualities.

Maybe they are all Tory voters who believe no deal and WTO will lead directly to the sunny uplands of prosperity.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 21:43 - Mar 21 with 1668 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 21:42 - Mar 21 by sherpajacob

Maybe they are all Tory voters who believe no deal and WTO will lead directly to the sunny uplands of prosperity.

Snarky comment makes no sense as you'd still need to prepare for no deal.
The Countdown begins on 21:44 - Mar 21 with 1663 viewsexiledclaseboy

“EU official says that when leaders asked May what she was going to do if her deal was voted down, she would only reply that she was following her 'Plan A' of getting it through. It was then they decided 'she didn't have a plan so they needed to come up with one for her'.”

Laughing stock.

Latest is that an extension until 22 May is agreed but only if the withdrawal agreement is approved by the commons next week. If not, the extension is only until 12 April, by which time the EU, not unreasonably, expects the UK government to have decided what the f*ck it wants to do next.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 21:46]

The Countdown begins on 21:48 - Mar 21 with 1655 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh and everyone seems to have forgotten the Speaker’s ruling that the government can’t present the same deal to parliament again.

The Countdown begins on 21:50 - Mar 21 with 1647 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 21:43 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

Snarky comment makes no sense as you'd still need to prepare for no deal.

Don’t know whether you picked up on the comment from the journo at the end that “there was a desire for a quick and clean Brexit.” Bollocks. Solution more like.

The Countdown begins on 21:53 - Mar 21 with 1638 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 21:48 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

Oh and everyone seems to have forgotten the Speaker’s ruling that the government can’t present the same deal to parliament again.

Interesting one. Plays into May’s hands if it’s blocked again but if he’s consistent he should.

The Countdown begins on 21:55 - Mar 21 with 1624 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 21:48 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

Hmm, did he say it definitely couldn't or that he was minded not to allow it?

Latter would allow him wiggle room after all.
The Countdown begins on 21:59 - Mar 21 with 1616 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 21:55 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, did he say it definitely couldn't or that he was minded not to allow it?

Latter would allow him wiggle room after all.

He definitely left himself wriggle room but only if the deal changes. It hasn’t and won’t. But I said at the time the ruling won’t stand.

The Countdown begins on 22:00 - Mar 21 with 1610 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 21:59 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

He definitely left himself wriggle room but only if the deal changes. It hasn’t and won’t. But I said at the time the ruling won’t stand.

Well there isn't time to change the statute with regards to extending anyway I do believe?
The Countdown begins on 22:03 - Mar 21 with 1603 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 22:00 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

Well there isn't time to change the statute with regards to extending anyway I do believe?

You believe wrong. Changing the exit date only requires a statutory instrument which can be fastracked through with 90 minute debates in both houses. They usually have to sit for 21 days before coming into force but that’s not hard and fast either.

The Countdown begins on 22:11 - Mar 21 with 1589 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pikey’s countdown is about to get awfully complicated. Does he count down to 12 April or 22 May? And what if it changes again, which it probably will?

No one is thinking of Paul in all this.

The Countdown begins on 22:22 - Mar 21 with 1573 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 22:03 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

You believe wrong. Changing the exit date only requires a statutory instrument which can be fastracked through with 90 minute debates in both houses. They usually have to sit for 21 days before coming into force but that’s not hard and fast either.

Cool.

Newsnight tonight apparently going to report that European business are writing a letter to EC complaining that no deal planning and processes are inadequate. European businesses fear no deal on 29th March, our MPs took it off table... ( apparently ).

I suspect most MPs would last 5 minutes if actually running own businesses
The Countdown begins on 22:33 - Mar 21 with 1561 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 22:22 - Mar 21 by bluey_the_blue

Cool.

Newsnight tonight apparently going to report that European business are writing a letter to EC complaining that no deal planning and processes are inadequate. European businesses fear no deal on 29th March, our MPs took it off table... ( apparently ).

I suspect most MPs would last 5 minutes if actually running own businesses

Unfortunately a no deal scenario leads to a much worse outcome for the UK than the EU. It was hardly mutually assured destruction. Stupid threat borne out of Tory arrogance.

The Countdown begins on 22:36 - Mar 21 with 1558 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 22:33 - Mar 21 by longlostjack

Unfortunately a no deal scenario leads to a much worse outcome for the UK than the EU. It was hardly mutually assured destruction. Stupid threat borne out of Tory arrogance.

Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't.

The letter however confirms that for all the talk of May's mishandling of things, EU are hardly bastions of fantastic management. Failed to prepare for no deal, believed everyone would cave in and magically worship what is a really, really bad deal.
The Countdown begins on 22:40 - Mar 21 with 1542 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins on 20:55 - Mar 21 by Luther27

Ffs...hurts my spleen to agree with you but I do. If I had a business...small or large 1000 days ago I would have planned for worst case scenario. The problem is we are in the hands of a Snowflake generation who couldn't tie their shoelaces without being told how to and being ruled by self pompous oxygen stealing thieves.

Says someone who doesn’t have a business medium or small
The Countdown begins on 22:42 - Mar 21 with 1531 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins on 22:33 - Mar 21 by longlostjack

Try telling that to the Mayor of Calais
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024