Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301293 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:29 - Aug 11 with 1313 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:10 - Aug 10 by jacks777

Was it on the ballot paper back in the 1970’s that a vote to join the eec , would mean opening up our territorial fishing waters ? Was there a question on that ballot paper that joining the eec, would mean millions of Eastern European’s would have the right to settle in this country.

Oh and since you like to be factual - the British people have never voted to join the eu.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 20:50]

The UK parliament approved all those things. It’s what parliamentary democracies do.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:39 - Aug 11 with 1305 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:29 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

The UK parliament approved all those things. It’s what parliamentary democracies do.

Indeed.

It's still true the British people did not vote for the creation and membership of EU via Maastricht, correct?
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:43 - Aug 11 with 1304 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:39 - Aug 11 by bluey_the_blue

Indeed.

It's still true the British people did not vote for the creation and membership of EU via Maastricht, correct?

Yes. The UK parliament approved it. It’s what parliamentary democracies do. What’s your point?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:01 - Aug 11 with 1291 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:43 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. The UK parliament approved it. It’s what parliamentary democracies do. What’s your point?

It was never directly put to the people, correct? Unlike EEC membership membership in 75.

Public were directly asked if we should remain in EEC. Public were never asked if we should agree with and join a new organisation.

My point is all the divisions on Europe were exacerbated by Major and parliament refusing to seek peoples views on it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:03 - Aug 11 with 1288 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:43 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Like voting to invoke article 50, then vote to delay it, then blame brexiteers.

Also voting overwhelmingly for a referendum in the first place and tried overturning it ever since.

[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 9:06]
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:05 - Aug 11 with 1285 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:01 - Aug 11 by bluey_the_blue

It was never directly put to the people, correct? Unlike EEC membership membership in 75.

Public were directly asked if we should remain in EEC. Public were never asked if we should agree with and join a new organisation.

My point is all the divisions on Europe were exacerbated by Major and parliament refusing to seek peoples views on it.

Why are you asking me questions I’ve already answered? Your point is moot seeing as Maastricht was 27 years ago and has been superseded since. And every election since that time and up to 2017 was won by parties standing on a pro-EU platform. And seeing as you like to tell us that the 2017 election was fought by parties pledging to honour the referendum result that’s a not insignificant point I’m sure you’ll agree.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:07 - Aug 11 with 1282 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:03 - Aug 11 by Jango

Like voting to invoke article 50, then vote to delay it, then blame brexiteers.

Also voting overwhelmingly for a referendum in the first place and tried overturning it ever since.

[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 9:06]

Well it’s a fact that if enough Brexiteers had voted for the withdrawal agreement we’d have left the EU by now. But parliament didn’t invoke A50: they voted to give the government the power to do so. And also, that wasn’t this parliament.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 9:08]

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:09 - Aug 11 with 1277 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:07 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Well it’s a fact that if enough Brexiteers had voted for the withdrawal agreement we’d have left the EU by now. But parliament didn’t invoke A50: they voted to give the government the power to do so. And also, that wasn’t this parliament.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 9:08]

It’s also a fact that if you vote to delay a process, then you a delay a process.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:09 - Aug 11 with 1277 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:05 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Why are you asking me questions I’ve already answered? Your point is moot seeing as Maastricht was 27 years ago and has been superseded since. And every election since that time and up to 2017 was won by parties standing on a pro-EU platform. And seeing as you like to tell us that the 2017 election was fought by parties pledging to honour the referendum result that’s a not insignificant point I’m sure you’ll agree.

How is the point moot? People were never consulted on the formation and membership of EU, a radically different organisation than EEC. That is what has caused the divisions imo.

Every election has been won by pro-EU parties because UKIP aside, there weren't any anti-EU parties to vote for.

The only point I'm trying to make is that Cameron's referendum, expecting a Remain win, was the climax of divisions sown back around Maastricht.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:27 - Aug 11 with 1255 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:09 - Aug 11 by Jango

It’s also a fact that if you vote to delay a process, then you a delay a process.

Obviously.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:47 - Aug 11 with 1248 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:27 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Obviously.

Then you’ll agree that everyone that voted against the WA is responsible for the situation we are currently in.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:53 - Aug 11 with 1241 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:47 - Aug 11 by Jango

Then you’ll agree that everyone that voted against the WA is responsible for the situation we are currently in.

Yes of course. If MPs didn’t find the withdrawal agreement acceptable they’re perfectly within their rights to vote against it.

If you were an MP would you have voted for it?

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:00 - Aug 11 with 1228 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:53 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yes of course. If MPs didn’t find the withdrawal agreement acceptable they’re perfectly within their rights to vote against it.

All these democratically elected MPs acting in the best interests of the people who elected them by voting on stuff in our sovereign Parliament is distinctly undemocratic. Apparently.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:10 - Aug 11 with 1231 viewsJango

My point is, they voted in large numbers for a referendum, they voted in large numbers to invoke article 50. Most remain MPs were elected on the back of a campaign to honour the referendum. They now decide they don’t want to leave and have voted the WA down knowing full well that any chance of overturning the referendum will be a messy drawn out process. Yet the mess we find ourselves in and the uncertainty businesses are facing is all brexiteers fault. It’s quite comical actually.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:12 - Aug 11 with 1228 viewsJango

And let’s not pretend that those remain MPs had any intention of voting for any sort of WA.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:15 - Aug 11 with 1225 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:00 - Aug 11 by WarwickHunt

All these democratically elected MPs acting in the best interests of the people who elected them by voting on stuff in our sovereign Parliament is distinctly undemocratic. Apparently.

when did they decide to act on the best interests of the people, before or after they voted for a referendum they had no intention of honouring?
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:15 - Aug 11 with 1219 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:12 - Aug 11 by Jango

And let’s not pretend that those remain MPs had any intention of voting for any sort of WA.

Why the fûck would they?
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:19 - Aug 11 with 1213 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:15 - Aug 11 by Jango

when did they decide to act on the best interests of the people, before or after they voted for a referendum they had no intention of honouring?

Presumably when they realised what a clusterfûck was actually on offer.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 11 with 1195 viewsexiledclaseboy

Would you have voted for the withdrawal agreement if you had been given the opportunity?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 11 with 1189 viewsJango

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Would you have voted for the withdrawal agreement if you had been given the opportunity?

No. But I’d take responsibility for that choice.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:12 - Aug 11 with 1189 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Aug 10 by sherpajacob

Indeed, there's a reason we have representative parliamentary democracy, otherwise we end up with, Boaty McBoatface, Steve Brookstein and Mrs Brown's boys.

50% of the population are below average intelligence.

And it seems many go into politics, empty vessels and all that.

But could you run me through your stats for my enlightenment please.

Arithmetic mean, mode or median.

Surely it would depend on the shape of the resultant curve.

I can envisage a mathematical scenario where no person is below average intelligence. Of course also depends on any bias of the IQ test (difficult to avoid if we are considering raw processing power).
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:15 - Aug 11 with 1185 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 11 by Jango

No. But I’d take responsibility for that choice.

Honest answer. So as a confirmed brexiter you’d be responsible for the fact that the UK is still in the EU.

Why would you have voted against it?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Aug 11 with 1184 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Aug 10 by jacks777

Most MPs are as thick as shite.
If you have faith in them, then you must be in the percentage of lower than average intelligence quotient.

They have been naively sucked in ;)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Aug 11 with 1179 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:21 - Aug 11 by Highjack

Oh yeah plus the fact we’ll all be dead anyway apparently so the poor c*nt won’t have anything to do.

Terrifying isn’t it

TB according to the prof. And all because those that voted Brexit did it because they wanted a return to Empire. Seems like the very opposite to me but what do I know.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:35 - Aug 11 with 1163 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is where we enter wacky territory, Jang. If MPs were so dead set on ignoring the referendum that they were intent on voting down any withdrawal agreement why would they have voted to give the government the power to invoke A50? The easiest way to frustrate the referendum result was to not allow the government to do that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024