Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343183 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:13 - Aug 18 with 1267 viewsBatterseajack

No deal, No bother

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:19 - Aug 18 with 1264 viewsbluey_the_blue

Could, might.

Just shows there's no certainty.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Aug 18 with 1259 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:13 - Aug 18 by Batterseajack

No deal, No bother

Funny how often these documents get leaked.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Aug 18 with 1243 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Aug 18 by Jango

Aye - to a pro-Brexit, Murdoch-owned newspaper...

Thicko.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:48 - Aug 18 with 1237 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:19 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Could, might.

Ask a doctor if he could tell you with any certainty which bones you’ll break if you were to jump out of a 8th floor window.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:53 - Aug 18 with 1232 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:19 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Could, might.

Man City could/might beat a pub team.

Funny ol’ game, Bluey...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:54 - Aug 18 with 1233 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Aug 18 by Jango

It’s the leaked Governments own Yellowhammer document. It’s so they are as prepared as can be to manage the disruption cause by a no deal exit.

But I guess the head of the port of Calais knows better than the people responsible for planning on behalf of the government.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Aug 18 with 1207 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:54 - Aug 18 by Batterseajack

It’s the leaked Governments own Yellowhammer document. It’s so they are as prepared as can be to manage the disruption cause by a no deal exit.

But I guess the head of the port of Calais knows better than the people responsible for planning on behalf of the government.

I’m aware of what it is. I’m talking about how often these documents gets leaked and the timing of them. Nothing ever seems to get done about these leaks though. Remainers are running scared over no deal now I see. Only have themselves to blame if it happens.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Aug 18 with 1205 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Aug 18 by WarwickHunt

Aye - to a pro-Brexit, Murdoch-owned newspaper...

Thicko.

Monotonous.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 1198 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Aug 18 by Jango

I’m aware of what it is. I’m talking about how often these documents gets leaked and the timing of them. Nothing ever seems to get done about these leaks though. Remainers are running scared over no deal now I see. Only have themselves to blame if it happens.

“Remainers are running scared of a no deal” . Interesting. So this is the new line is it? Has the “Project Fear” line been abandoned ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Aug 18 with 1194 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:53 - Aug 18 by WarwickHunt

Man City could/might beat a pub team.

Funny ol’ game, Bluey...

You're quibbling over the degree of probability now.

A pub team could, might beat Man City. Might be 0.000000001% chance, depending upon other external factors.

The predictions are couched in "might", "could" simply because there's no real precedent that can generate accurate predictions. Equally, other factors not known at that point could affect things. Germanys' economic problems at the moment, for example.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Aug 18 with 1191 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:53 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

You're quibbling over the degree of probability now.

A pub team could, might beat Man City. Might be 0.000000001% chance, depending upon other external factors.

The predictions are couched in "might", "could" simply because there's no real precedent that can generate accurate predictions. Equally, other factors not known at that point could affect things. Germanys' economic problems at the moment, for example.

So what’s your prediction?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Aug 18 with 1190 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:51 - Aug 18 by longlostjack

“Remainers are running scared of a no deal” . Interesting. So this is the new line is it? Has the “Project Fear” line been abandoned ?

Have you seen the letter they’ve all signed in the last few hours? They are running scared and trying to get parliament recalled. Funny how none of them wanted to give up their holidays during TM’s attempts to leave the EU because they knew she was never gonna leave.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Aug 18 with 1188 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Aug 18 by Jango

Have you seen the letter they’ve all signed in the last few hours? They are running scared and trying to get parliament recalled. Funny how none of them wanted to give up their holidays during TM’s attempts to leave the EU because they knew she was never gonna leave.

May was never going to leave despite negotiating a withdrawal agreement and trying to get it through parliament on three separate occasions? May was prepared to leave, just not without a deal. Because it would be a monumentally stupid thing to do.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 9:59]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Aug 18 with 1187 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Aug 18 by Jango

I am sure you would agree thats its good that the people know what a ‘no deal’ Brexit will mean.

Why would the peoples govt want to hide things from the people who elected them ?

Well done to the whistle blower.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Aug 18 with 1177 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

May was never going to leave despite negotiating a withdrawal agreement and trying to get it through parliament on three separate occasions? May was prepared to leave, just not without a deal. Because it would be a monumentally stupid thing to do.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 9:59]

Do you genuinely think May thought her deal would get through parliament?

She was the one stating no deal is better than a bad deal. A monumentally stupid thing to do if she knew no deal was monumentally stupid.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 10:11]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:12 - Aug 18 with 1169 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Aug 18 by Jango

Do you genuinely think May thought her deal would get through parliament?

She was the one stating no deal is better than a bad deal. A monumentally stupid thing to do if she knew no deal was monumentally stupid.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 10:11]

Initially yes, as soon as anyone read it, no. Do you genuinely think she negotiated a deal that she knew wouldn’t get through parliament so we’d end up remaining in the EU?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:13 - Aug 18 with 1162 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:13 - Aug 18 by Batterseajack

No deal, No bother

I suspect there are some people who won’t believe this report and will say it’s scaremongering, but the Civil Servants/Politicians charged with preparing would want to present a factual document which lays it all out.

BoJo is steaming on with this, but fuel and food shortages and price increases will see people put on the streets and large scale disorder, the harder the “bite” the more people who will protest. BoJo will have the media on his side and there may be censorship/blackouts etc, but with social media it will be more difficult to control the flow of information. If he gets this wrong, the Conservative will be toast at a future election and people won’t forget.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:17 - Aug 18 with 1156 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:12 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

Initially yes, as soon as anyone read it, no. Do you genuinely think she negotiated a deal that she knew wouldn’t get through parliament so we’d end up remaining in the EU?

Of course she did. She is a remoaner. A Brexiteer should have been PM from the start of negotiations. It’s a bit like having chopra playing up front for the Swans v Cardiff and taking a penalty in the 90 th min to win the match.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:18 - Aug 18 with 1155 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:13 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

I suspect there are some people who won’t believe this report and will say it’s scaremongering, but the Civil Servants/Politicians charged with preparing would want to present a factual document which lays it all out.

BoJo is steaming on with this, but fuel and food shortages and price increases will see people put on the streets and large scale disorder, the harder the “bite” the more people who will protest. BoJo will have the media on his side and there may be censorship/blackouts etc, but with social media it will be more difficult to control the flow of information. If he gets this wrong, the Conservative will be toast at a future election and people won’t forget.

Indeed.

And the UK is then dead. Killed by Brexit.
At least Wales can grab a new progressive future, alongside a newly united Ireland and a newly free Scotland.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:21 - Aug 18 with 1150 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:18 - Aug 18 by Kilkennyjack

Indeed.

And the UK is then dead. Killed by Brexit.
At least Wales can grab a new progressive future, alongside a newly united Ireland and a newly free Scotland.

Ireland is doomed with a Brexit no deal. Another good reason to hope we get a no deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:27 - Aug 18 with 1141 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:13 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:30 - Aug 18 with 1132 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:12 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

Well she was an ardent remainer during the campaign and came up with the most appalling WA agreement imaginable. She wouldn’t listen to anyone apart from ardent remainer Ollie Robbins. She knew for months and months her deal wouldn’t get through but soldiered on anyway. Is it unreasonable for people to suggest she had an ulterior motive? I think her initial plan was to get her deal through knowing it was so bad that we’d always be trapped in the backstop, she could then say ‘oh well, I delivered Brexit, it didn’t work now let’s rejoin’ meaning it would be an easy process because we hadn’t actually left. When that failed she went gung ho in the hope brexit failed. The EU were probably more than happy to go along with it.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 10:31]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Aug 18 with 1127 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:30 - Aug 18 by Jango

Well she was an ardent remainer during the campaign and came up with the most appalling WA agreement imaginable. She wouldn’t listen to anyone apart from ardent remainer Ollie Robbins. She knew for months and months her deal wouldn’t get through but soldiered on anyway. Is it unreasonable for people to suggest she had an ulterior motive? I think her initial plan was to get her deal through knowing it was so bad that we’d always be trapped in the backstop, she could then say ‘oh well, I delivered Brexit, it didn’t work now let’s rejoin’ meaning it would be an easy process because we hadn’t actually left. When that failed she went gung ho in the hope brexit failed. The EU were probably more than happy to go along with it.

What did you not like about the withdrawal agreement?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Aug 18 with 1116 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:30 - Aug 18 by Jango

If a Brexiteer had been in charge from the off, Brexit would have been delivered by now, and people would have seen the sun was still rising in the east and the world hadn’t ended.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 10:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024