Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301468 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Sep 2 with 1440 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

I’m now convinced nothing will shake the Brexit supporters from their mindset

In a word we’re fcked

See the deluded arse dribble above from Bluey.

It’s insane.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 2 with 1423 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

It’s insane.

Speaking of deluded arse dribble...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 2 with 1421 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 2 by NeathJack

Speaking of deluded arse dribble...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 2 with 1399 viewsJango

Stephen kinnock just on the radio. “I blame the rebel Tory Brexiteers for what’s going down. If they had accepted the WA we wouldn’t be in this current mess”

Radio presenter “how many times did you reject the WA?”

Kinnock “3 times”
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 21:49]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Sep 2 with 1396 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

It’s insane.

If I didn’t care about people I love and the Country overall I’d give up now

It’s a tough one, I think we’re all at breaking point (cough) with it now

We all know it’s a folly, we all know it was a mistake but it’s become a willy waving contest
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Sep 2 with 1387 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

These people should be in prison

Look at all the likes

It. Is . Not. True
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Sep 2 with 1371 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

No it doesn’t. Read the fecking thing before pontificating.

It’s beyond belief isn’t it. It’s like a viral madness. They just invent any shit they want, no matter the reality.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Sep 2 with 1370 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Sep 2 by rockinjk

If I didn’t care about people I love and the Country overall I’d give up now

It’s a tough one, I think we’re all at breaking point (cough) with it now

We all know it’s a folly, we all know it was a mistake but it’s become a willy waving contest

It’s only a folly and a mistake in your opinion which you are very welcome to. And my willy is bigger than yours.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 2 with 1353 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Sep 2 by Highjack

It’s only a folly and a mistake in your opinion which you are very welcome to. And my willy is bigger than yours.

Ooo i love it when you talk dirty
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Sep 2 with 1333 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Again, HoC reject EU extension date ( unlikely scenario ).

Tell us what happens then.

Those voting for that bill with vote for any extension EU give.

It's stealth remain as well you know.

Those voting for the bill won’t necessarily be those approving a date change anyway will they.

This is like a cult Bluey. You believe anything that you’re fed by people that will screw you over and are laughing at how gullible you are.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 2 with 1325 viewslondonlisa2001

I particularly loved JRM saying today that the reason they won’t have another referendum is because now people have more info it would overturn the result of the first. He realised what he’d said and pretended it meant something different, but that’s what he said.

So they won’t have another referendum because it is not the democratic will of the people to leave any longer in their view. Fantastic.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 2 with 1325 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Those voting for the bill won’t necessarily be those approving a date change anyway will they.

This is like a cult Bluey. You believe anything that you’re fed by people that will screw you over and are laughing at how gullible you are.

More personal insults Lisa?

MPs wanting Remain will. Longer the extension goes, more chance we revoke is their belief.

These wanting that bill want no deal blovked. Any extension delays no deal Brexit.

Those voting for the bill will be predisposed to accept any extension offered by EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Sep 2 with 1316 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

I particularly loved JRM saying today that the reason they won’t have another referendum is because now people have more info it would overturn the result of the first. He realised what he’d said and pretended it meant something different, but that’s what he said.

So they won’t have another referendum because it is not the democratic will of the people to leave any longer in their view. Fantastic.

They sold a Rolls Royce, we’ve been told be thankful that the car we’ve bought will get us back Home

But hey will of the people, 17.4m, democracy yadda yadda
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 2 with 1312 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

MPs wanting Remain will. Longer the extension goes, more chance we revoke is their belief.

These wanting that bill want no deal blovked. Any extension delays no deal Brexit.

Those voting for the bill will be predisposed to accept any extension offered by EU.

A majority of all MPs will have to vote to accept any extension other than 31 January 2020.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 2 with 1311 viewsjackrmee

SO you want a no deal brexit do you butt? Why?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 2 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

They won’t necessarily be the same people will they.

The tin pot dictator or you are currently falling over to support is calling an election. If one lot vote tomorrow for the new law and it gets through all stages before Parliament is dissolved, different people will then vote on that clause.

I’m not making personal insults, I’m pointing out you are gullible. Which you are, you believe everything guido says, however false, without fact checking it yourself.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Sep 2 with 1301 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

A majority of all MPs will have to vote to accept any extension other than 31 January 2020.

A majority of all MPs will have to vote to get the bill passed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Sep 2 with 1299 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

SO you want a no deal brexit do you butt? Why?

Oh noooo not those why questions

This never ends well
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 2 with 1296 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

And we live in a parliamentary democracy.

You are now arguing against it. In support of the tinpot dictator.

If Corbyn had done half of what Johnson is doing you’d be raging about it.

You said earlier parliament couldn’t decide on anything. If they pass this bill they’ll have decided on that won’t they.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 2 with 1296 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

They won’t necessarily be the same people will they.

The tin pot dictator or you are currently falling over to support is calling an election. If one lot vote tomorrow for the new law and it gets through all stages before Parliament is dissolved, different people will then vote on that clause.

I’m not making personal insults, I’m pointing out you are gullible. Which you are, you believe everything guido says, however false, without fact checking it yourself.

BoJo may call for general election, HoC rejects it.

Same people voting on any EU election date.

Your final point is predicated on me having read it from Guido and not having had it mentioned on twitter; also claims I wasn't aware of the third section... I have an interpretation of that, others have a different one.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 2 with 1296 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

Exactly. So why are you afraid of that? Is that not what’s supposed to happen?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Sep 2 with 1290 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

I'm pointing out there's a high correlation between the two.

It's a way to accept *any* extension date. EU will be sat back laughing, their work is being done for them by MPs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Sep 2 with 1290 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 2 by bluey_the_blue

BoJo may call for general election, HoC rejects it.

Same people voting on any EU election date.

Your final point is predicated on me having read it from Guido and not having had it mentioned on twitter; also claims I wasn't aware of the third section... I have an interpretation of that, others have a different one.

There is no interpretation of the third section. It’s not subjective or a matter of opinion. If the EU offers an extension to any other date than 31 January 2020 , parliament decides whether to accept it. There’s no other interpretation. It just is.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Sep 2 with 1281 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Now you’re just being silly man. Grow up.

Cummings decides, not Parliament. It’s the will of the people.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Sep 2 with 1274 viewsrockinjk

Just watching sky news and up pops Corbyn

Good God - there’s not a day that goes by that you don’t think how the duck is this guy opposition leader

It’s a crying shame at a time of critical importance especially
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024