Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2339132 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:04 - Jun 19 with 4673 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Jun 19 by Jango

In a few years from now, once we’ve left the EU and are doing quite well the remain side are gonna look back and say ‘ if only we hadn’t been so f***ing thick and bitter, we could have got an even better deal by not making it as hard as possible for our own country to get the best deal possible’

One industry that will flourish in the immediate aftermath of Brexit will be the tissue industry drying all those tears.

I don't share your faith in Brexit, but i do hope that us remainers are wrong.
The Countdown begins. on 13:30 - Jun 19 with 4652 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:04 - Jun 19 by Jango

I guess you’re talking about those idiots in parliament who, from the very start, had no intentions of working to get a good deal. No intentions of doing their upmost to honour the vote if the people . Their only intentions being to try and stop brexit. What a parliament we have eh?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 13:05]

We have a Parliamentary democracy but I suppose we could always have another referendum on whether General Elections should be scrapped.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:38 - Jun 19 with 4644 viewssherpajacob

I guess you’re talking about those idiots in parliament who, from the very start, had no intentions of working to get a good deal. No intentions of doing their upmost to honour the vote if the people . Their only intentions being to try and stop brexit. What a parliament we have eh?

who in their right mind, knowing that David Davies was negotiating on their behalf, would sign a blank cheque allowing him to negotiate whatever deal he could.

effectively saying "its ok Dai, whatever you agree, we'll go with, don't worry about checking with us if its ok"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 13:42 - Jun 19 with 4642 viewsLeonWasGod

Very true. But that’s what you voted for.
The Countdown begins. on 15:48 - Jun 19 with 4587 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 13:42 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

Very true. But that’s what you voted for.

That’s not what people voted for at all.
The Countdown begins. on 15:55 - Jun 19 with 4582 viewsHighjack

We need a proper brexiteer in charge, someone like that nice mr corbyn.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 16:41 - Jun 19 with 4562 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:55 - Jun 19 by Highjack

We need a proper brexiteer in charge, someone like that nice mr corbyn.

Maybe see who wins gold medal in the Westminster Summer Fair first. Him and May have both got entries in the Magic Money Tree category.
The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Jun 19 with 4558 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:48 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

Course it is. Who did you think was going to run the country when we ‘take back control’?

I suppose we could try a dictator or give it back to the Queen, but for now we have an established democracy. And these are the dickheads people have voted for, repeatedly. More fool them.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Jun 19 with 4523 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

Course it is. Who did you think was going to run the country when we ‘take back control’?

I suppose we could try a dictator or give it back to the Queen, but for now we have an established democracy. And these are the dickheads people have voted for, repeatedly. More fool them.

Well the government of the day runs the country obviously, with the support, scrutiny and consent of parliament.

When we leave the EU the powers signed away frivolously by various upstanding prime ministers like Mr Anthony Charles Lynton Blair will come back to the government. Some will then go towards the devolved governments around the U.K.

Parliament should not be running things, which is what this amendment is seeking to do. It is a blatant and cynical attempt to prevent any sort of Brexit happening. It is completely unnecessary of course because the government is doing a fine job of f*cking it all up anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Jun 19 with 4508 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Jun 19 by Highjack

Well the government of the day runs the country obviously, with the support, scrutiny and consent of parliament.

When we leave the EU the powers signed away frivolously by various upstanding prime ministers like Mr Anthony Charles Lynton Blair will come back to the government. Some will then go towards the devolved governments around the U.K.

Parliament should not be running things, which is what this amendment is seeking to do. It is a blatant and cynical attempt to prevent any sort of Brexit happening. It is completely unnecessary of course because the government is doing a fine job of f*cking it all up anyway.

It's impossible for parliament to give their consent if they're not allowed a voice. My take is that as Parliament is the ultimate sovereign body with the power to make laws, it has to be heavily involved. Bills can't become law unless passed by Parliament, so I don't see how they cannot have a vote on the Brexit Bill. But I suppose we are in uncharted territory.

We'll never agree. Leavers think Remainers only want to scupper Brexit, and Remainers think Leavers are prepared to screw over the UK just to stick one up Johnny Foreigner.

Probably the only area we can agree on is that the Government is fecking useless and couldn't be doing a worse job if they tried - maybe that's where both sides should be directing their anger?
The Countdown begins. on 18:58 - Jun 19 with 4504 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:48 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

"Taking back Control"

You fecking quilt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Jun 19 with 4476 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Jun 19 by Highjack

Parliament is sovereign. Only Parliament can make or amend laws. The government of the day is accountable to Parliament, not the other way around. I have no idea how you think the U.K. works.

“Parliament should not be running things” is quite the daft statement to be honest, leaving aside any views on Brexit.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 19:54]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Jun 19 with 4461 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Jun 19 by exiledclaseboy

Parliament is sovereign. Only Parliament can make or amend laws. The government of the day is accountable to Parliament, not the other way around. I have no idea how you think the U.K. works.

“Parliament should not be running things” is quite the daft statement to be honest, leaving aside any views on Brexit.

Parliament vote by 6 to 1 to give the British people a vote on membership and the government said they would respect and implement whatever the result was.

Now that they metaphorically lost the match, they aren’t happy and want a reply.
I’m sure they think we all came over on the last banana boat.
They want to stop Brexit, just like you’d like to see.
The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jun 19 with 4459 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

Parliament vote by 6 to 1 to give the British people a vote on membership and the government said they would respect and implement whatever the result was.

Now that they metaphorically lost the match, they aren’t happy and want a reply.
I’m sure they think we all came over on the last banana boat.
They want to stop Brexit, just like you’d like to see.

The first part of the first sentence is true. The second is irrelevant because we now have a different government and a different Parliament to when the referendum took place. You wanted Parliament to be sovereign, well it is (always was actually). I’ve no doubt that Brexit will happen, what form it takes is another matter entirely.

The Countdown begins. on 20:29 - Jun 19 with 4439 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jun 19 by exiledclaseboy

The first part of the first sentence is true. The second is irrelevant because we now have a different government and a different Parliament to when the referendum took place. You wanted Parliament to be sovereign, well it is (always was actually). I’ve no doubt that Brexit will happen, what form it takes is another matter entirely.

That’s a ridiculous argument- it’s a different parliament different government lol.
In that case can we get Welsh devolution stopped and revoked.

Where was parliament when Blair took us to an illegal war ?
Where was parliament when Brown sold the U.K. gold reserves ?
Where was parliament when Heath took us into Europe on nothing but lies ?
Westminster gave the people a vote and it’s about time that result was respected.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 20:34]
The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Jun 19 with 4437 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Jun 19 by exiledclaseboy

Is it the normal process for backbenchers to negotiate treaties and trade deals with foreign powers?

The Countdown begins. on 20:34 - Jun 19 with 4432 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:31 - Jun 19 by Highjack

Is it the normal process for backbenchers to negotiate treaties and trade deals with foreign powers?

Is that’s what happening or proposed to happen then? No, obviously. You’re making things up.

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Jun 19 with 4407 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 23:51 - Jun 19 with 4358 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Jun 19 by Jango

Crap video.

Bloke is a remainer.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 06:47 - Jun 20 with 4305 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:51 - Jun 19 by Kilkennyjack

Crap video.

Bloke is a remainer.

He maybe an idiotic remoaner but at least he understands what is happening.
Unlike you, a huge crybaby who has thrown his toys out of the pram and who wishes old people to die. Scum.
The Countdown begins. on 07:20 - Jun 20 with 4290 viewspikeypaul

282 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 07:34 - Jun 20 with 4282 viewsKerouac

A 'Remainer' anthem for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Jun 20 with 4253 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Jun 18 by Kilkennyjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44518702

Lords 2 Brexidiots 0

🇪🇺🇪🇺

If you are going against the results of the democratic referendum please admit that your a fascist.
(I dare you mart6 to dislike this!)
Also here's a quick reminder of what the EU is doing (hopefully vote against it): https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/19/17480344/eu-european-union-parliament-copyrig
No sharing links on Twitter, No streaming video games and no memes. Hope you remainers are happy.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 9:25]
The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Jun 20 with 4229 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Jun 20 by cwm02

If you are going against the results of the democratic referendum please admit that your a fascist.
(I dare you mart6 to dislike this!)
Also here's a quick reminder of what the EU is doing (hopefully vote against it): https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/19/17480344/eu-european-union-parliament-copyrig
No sharing links on Twitter, No streaming video games and no memes. Hope you remainers are happy.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 9:25]

Aye, and preventing Parliament having any meaningful say and silencing the voice of the 48% is totally not authoritarian or intolerant in the slightest.
The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Jun 20 with 4218 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:29 - Jun 19 by peenemunde

That’s a ridiculous argument- it’s a different parliament different government lol.
In that case can we get Welsh devolution stopped and revoked.

Where was parliament when Blair took us to an illegal war ?
Where was parliament when Brown sold the U.K. gold reserves ?
Where was parliament when Heath took us into Europe on nothing but lies ?
Westminster gave the people a vote and it’s about time that result was respected.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 20:34]

Where was parliament when Blair took us to an illegal war ? - voted twice

Where was parliament when Brown sold the U.K. gold reserves ? - not needed, Brown had authority to act, but Parliament did then investigate (scrutinise) through ICO when it was obvious he'd fecked up

Where was parliament when Heath took us into Europe on nothing but lies ? - voted on the European Communities Bill

Westminster gave the people a vote and it’s about time that result was respected - agreed, even though I don't agree with the outcome. I would like us to not abandon our sovereignty in the process though, otherwise we head towards a dictatorship. Parliament *should* be mindful enough that to block Brexit would be political suicide (maybe the Lords don't care about this so much!). But they're not talking about blocking it, they're talking about Parliament being able to explore other options if May's preferred deal ends up a disaster.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024