Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301516 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Oct 10 with 1513 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

That’s why the meeting that Barclay has tomorrow is all about whether they have the parliamentary numbers if the DUP and ERG have gone then...

But if you want to believe that it can’t possibly be the UK that is moving on customs, so be it.

Question - if we end up effectively with May’s deal with the original backstop for NI (as the EU first wanted), tweaked perhaps to allow a cross party vote in Stormont every few years to continue it, until such time as technology exists to mean it’s no longer needed, will you be happy?

I mean you used to hate it, but given it’s the all singing all dancing Brexit cabinet now, what do you reckon?

I doubt you or anyone you or I know have the full agenda for tomorrows meeting.

I've not said UK aren't moving. I replied to someone claiming UK had to have moved without even remotely considering the fact Varadkar could have moved. In reality, both have almost certainly moved.

Would I be happy? There were and are many problems with May's deal aside from the backstop. Those problems would still be present, so would I be happy, not really no but it is what it is, there's nothing you nor I can do about it. Allowing Stormont the vote, having it time bounded would be massive steps forward though.

EDIT: I'd doubt that would even get through parliament tbh. Those wanting to Remain will oppose anything, after all.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 18:57]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 10 with 1510 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:52 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Because there have been hundreds of polls stating that the majority of the country now want to remain including a poll of polls yesterday and precisely zero in support of your assertion?

I mean, that’s just a guess...

How many polls predicted a Leave win in original referendum?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Oct 10 with 1507 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

I've not said UK aren't moving. I replied to someone claiming UK had to have moved without even remotely considering the fact Varadkar could have moved. In reality, both have almost certainly moved.

Would I be happy? There were and are many problems with May's deal aside from the backstop. Those problems would still be present, so would I be happy, not really no but it is what it is, there's nothing you nor I can do about it. Allowing Stormont the vote, having it time bounded would be massive steps forward though.

EDIT: I'd doubt that would even get through parliament tbh. Those wanting to Remain will oppose anything, after all.

Yeah, ok.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 10 with 1498 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, ok.

It's not ok.

It's not satisfactory because all discussion have been arse over head. Agree FTA, work everything around that. Parallel discussions. Common sense approach.

Instead it's been a convoluted clusterfvck at all levels on all sides.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 10 with 1497 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

How many polls predicted a Leave win in original referendum?

Quite a lot in the last month.

It’s yet another myth that all the polls were wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Oct 10 with 1490 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Quite a lot in the last month.

It’s yet another myth that all the polls were wrong.

Not doubting you, I don't recall any at the time tbh; maybe media didn't report them. Farage certainly didn't expect a Leave win so not sure the polls were saying that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Oct 10 with 1484 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Oct 10 by Jango

Well I’m going off the opinions of people I know who voted leave or On this site and other online sites. Why is it you’ve never asked that sort of question to the remainers on here claiming that the majority of the country now want to remain?

Take your time.

So how many of the 17.4 million leave voters have you personally asked or canvassed online?

I'll wait shouldn't take you that long

As to the majority wanting to remain nobody knows but this aggregate of polling data may give an indication..

And yes polls can be wrong but if the leave faction are that confident of winning why not put it to the test in a confirmatory vote? especially as we are now so much better informed than in 2016.

As an aside was this you on the wireless earlier?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 10 with 1476 viewsbluey_the_blue

That's an aggregate of yougov over time rather than a "poll of polls" surely?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Oct 10 with 1472 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

Not doubting you, I don't recall any at the time tbh; maybe media didn't report them. Farage certainly didn't expect a Leave win so not sure the polls were saying that.

As I said, several were saying that. Almost all had enough undecideds to support a result of leave winning.

Farage stated leave had lost on the night after he’d been told they’d won. Almost as if he was deliberately scamming the markets. Lucky no one would think such a thing of him...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Oct 10 with 1466 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

As I said, several were saying that. Almost all had enough undecideds to support a result of leave winning.

Farage stated leave had lost on the night after he’d been told they’d won. Almost as if he was deliberately scamming the markets. Lucky no one would think such a thing of him...

Undecideds are undecided by definition, could count for Leave or Remain. I don't recall any that had a "clear" lead for Leave.

You've been watching way too much Blacklist, lots of conspiracies...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Oct 10 with 1454 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

Allowing Stormont to decide is probably the first thing that Johnson has conceded today otherwise they’d have got no further.

The closer Johnson moves to Ireland the further away he moves from the DUP (not a huge problem as they’ll be bought off for a third time) and the ERG (much more of a problem as they’re ideological demagogues). The endgame for Johnson in the (still very unlikely) event he manages to get some kind of agreement with the EU will be getting enough Labour MPs to back it.

Plus of course something we should never forget. Johnson lies. A lot.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Oct 10 with 1454 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

There. Walked the dog. Remind me again Bluey. Why will future generations be better off not being a member of the EU?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 10 with 1446 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:46 - Oct 10 by westwalesed

Both sides will claim it's a good deal *when* the deal is done too.

I don't know, I think the more everyone on all sides is ramping up the "there is no chance of this happening" talk, the more I get confident a deal will be done.

No deal will be bad for everyone involved, its the old MAD mindset again. Which is why No Deal should always have been kept on the table - will get you a deal.

People on “all sides” aren’t saying there’s no chance of a deal happening, only the leavers. It’s a cunning negotiating plan remember. Leavers are quite clear no deal won’t be happening any time soon (if at all), because (a) it’s now illegal, and (b) B.J. and his cronies know it would be disastrous. They just need to use the idea of a deal never getting done to fend of Farage and the BP for now.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Oct 10 with 1439 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

Undecideds are undecided by definition, could count for Leave or Remain. I don't recall any that had a "clear" lead for Leave.

You've been watching way too much Blacklist, lots of conspiracies...

As I’ve already said, your recollection is wrong.

The day before the referendum showed four polls with a remain lead and two with a leave lead. The few days before that showed four with a remain lead and three with a leave lead. The week before showed almost all polls with a leave lead.

And it’s not a conspiracy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Oct 10 with 1433 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

The poll of polls yesterday showed 55:45 remain to leave.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Oct 10 with 1423 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Oct 10 by exiledclaseboy

Allowing Stormont to decide is probably the first thing that Johnson has conceded today otherwise they’d have got no further.

The closer Johnson moves to Ireland the further away he moves from the DUP (not a huge problem as they’ll be bought off for a third time) and the ERG (much more of a problem as they’re ideological demagogues). The endgame for Johnson in the (still very unlikely) event he manages to get some kind of agreement with the EU will be getting enough Labour MPs to back it.

Plus of course something we should never forget. Johnson lies. A lot.

The last bit is the crucial bit.

We have to wait and see whether Cummings (sorry, a No.10 source) walks back what the Irish are reporting tonight given he wasn’t in the meeting so Johnson will have said whatever he fancied.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Oct 10 with 1407 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

The last bit is the crucial bit.

We have to wait and see whether Cummings (sorry, a No.10 source) walks back what the Irish are reporting tonight given he wasn’t in the meeting so Johnson will have said whatever he fancied.

By this time tomorrow Johnson would have agreed one thing with Varadkar, something else with the DUP, a third plan with the ERG, another one again with the group of Labour MPs he needs on side and he’ll be briefing something else again to the media.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Oct 10 with 1389 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

The poll of polls yesterday showed 55:45 remain to leave.

Yesterday, not before referendum?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Oct 10 with 1371 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris has folded.

Feck the DUP.
feck the ERG.
Feck farage.

Boris has saved Boris.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 10 with 1322 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:52 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Because there have been hundreds of polls stating that the majority of the country now want to remain including a poll of polls yesterday and precisely zero in support of your assertion?

I mean, that’s just a guess...

Back to Gower Jacks point, how many of those polls asked the majority of the country?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:06 - Oct 10 with 1319 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Oct 10 by Gowerjack

So how many of the 17.4 million leave voters have you personally asked or canvassed online?

I'll wait shouldn't take you that long

As to the majority wanting to remain nobody knows but this aggregate of polling data may give an indication..

And yes polls can be wrong but if the leave faction are that confident of winning why not put it to the test in a confirmatory vote? especially as we are now so much better informed than in 2016.

As an aside was this you on the wireless earlier?

How many of the electorate have those polls asked?

No wasn’t me. You’ve got to be a pretty boring individual to still be listening to that monotonous t**t after 3 years.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 21:10]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Oct 10 with 1306 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 10 by Jango

Back to Gower Jacks point, how many of those polls asked the majority of the country?

Polls don’t work like that, Jang.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Oct 10 with 1299 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 10 by Jango

Oh FFS - are you really that fûcking dense? *

*rhetorical question
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Oct 10 with 1298 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Oct 10 by exiledclaseboy

Polls don’t work like that, Jang.

No I know, but I’m not allowed to suggest what the majority of leave voters thought without having spoken to them all. So on that basis surely a poll needs to have asked everyone also.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Oct 10 with 1276 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Oct 10 by Jango

No I know, but I’m not allowed to suggest what the majority of leave voters thought without having spoken to them all. So on that basis surely a poll needs to have asked everyone also.

Well to be fair at least the polls, as unreliable as they can sometimes be, have some statistical science behind them. A bit different to you extrapolating the opinion of all leave voters from people on here and elsewhere.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024