Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301280 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 20:04 - Jul 13 with 2062 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remoaner,losers . on 19:53 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Yeah his position of power has slipped somewhat. You can bet the inner halls of Tory HQ are filled with the sound of knives being sharpened.

Cummings’s power has consolidated rather than slipped. He controls all the special advisors from No 10, he’s just embarked on a mission to control all communications staff from the Cabinet Office and the fact that he still has a job after flagrantly flouting the lockdown restrictions shows that he’s completely untouchable. Tory MPs can whine as much as they want. Neither Cummings nor Johnson are going anywhere unless they want to.

Poll: Tory leader

Remoaner,losers . on 20:07 - Jul 13 with 2060 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 19:51 - Jul 13 by Highjack

In which way(s) do you think the EU is far from perfect out of interest?

The elephant in the room is the single currency; you have varying economies all playing by the same fiscal rules (we didn't have to).

I think its then about defining what "level playing field" means; if state aid is needed to maintain employment that would otherwise be farmed out elsewhere then surely that should be allowed.

Plus its more about how the laws/regulations are implemented. The food waste due to fishing quotas (which I know isn't what it was) being an example.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 20:35 - Jul 13 with 2039 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:04 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Cummings’s power has consolidated rather than slipped. He controls all the special advisors from No 10, he’s just embarked on a mission to control all communications staff from the Cabinet Office and the fact that he still has a job after flagrantly flouting the lockdown restrictions shows that he’s completely untouchable. Tory MPs can whine as much as they want. Neither Cummings nor Johnson are going anywhere unless they want to.

True.

I do think Boris has slipped in the eyes of the public (if that was possible) though, and it’s also evident that a number of publications that previously showed nothing but adoration towards him have now done a few hit pieces. There was a lot of anger towards Cummings for what he did from all sides. Perhaps it’s early enough for them in the Parliamentary cycle for people to forget about it, but a lot of people won’t.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 20:46 - Jul 13 with 2027 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remoaner,losers . on 20:35 - Jul 13 by Highjack

True.

I do think Boris has slipped in the eyes of the public (if that was possible) though, and it’s also evident that a number of publications that previously showed nothing but adoration towards him have now done a few hit pieces. There was a lot of anger towards Cummings for what he did from all sides. Perhaps it’s early enough for them in the Parliamentary cycle for people to forget about it, but a lot of people won’t.

In the eyes of the public, yes. Having a half way competent opposition leader helps. But we don’t matter until May 2024.

Poll: Tory leader

Remoaner,losers . on 20:56 - Jul 13 with 2013 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:07 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

The elephant in the room is the single currency; you have varying economies all playing by the same fiscal rules (we didn't have to).

I think its then about defining what "level playing field" means; if state aid is needed to maintain employment that would otherwise be farmed out elsewhere then surely that should be allowed.

Plus its more about how the laws/regulations are implemented. The food waste due to fishing quotas (which I know isn't what it was) being an example.

You’re over halfway to becoming a fully fledged leaver. Good. Now join us and your training will be complete.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 20:59 - Jul 13 with 2010 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 20:56 - Jul 13 by Highjack

You’re over halfway to becoming a fully fledged leaver. Good. Now join us and your training will be complete.

Oh you've got a long way to go, Mr HJ

Remoaner,losers . on 22:07 - Jul 13 with 1974 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 18:03 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

I didn't say that you said May had an 80 seat majority; Johnson does and excuse my cynicism but the ERG are now trying to wriggle out of the very thing they championed.

Again, we are hypothesising though. Would you sell your house now because of a housing crash in the future in the hope that you got more cash up front? Probably not as any extra "profit" would then be spent on rent. That's what we are doing!

I didn't say May had an 80 seat majority, you did in answer to my post!

No I wouldn't sell my house now, the future is always unpredictble but even more so right now, Covid will cause a lot of ripples that may even leave brexit looking like a minor squabble. The current row in th EU over the rescue fund that breaks the EU's own rules (atricle 125 EFEU) about taking a combined debt on that all 27 are liable for is causing more waves. The so called frugal 4 are still arguing about it. Who knows what will happen?

I think the ERG are feeling more confident now because the talks have stalled badly, they feel they have more chance of getting changes through on things we shouldn't even be talking about. Thing is, how things were when May negotiated the WA were very different to now. It was pre Covid to start with.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 22:12 - Jul 13 with 1974 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 19:53 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Yeah his position of power has slipped somewhat. You can bet the inner halls of Tory HQ are filled with the sound of knives being sharpened.

Murmurs in the tea rooms, old chap...

It’s ok - Gove’s got his back. 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 22:47 - Jul 13 with 1950 viewsKerouac

""Hopefully by the end of September or October to ensure we avoid the consequences of a no-deal trade Brexit which would be an enormous act of self-harm, but also an extraordinary failing of politics if we were, at the start of next year, trading on the basis of WTO regulations which would include tariffs on certain products."

- Ireland's Foreign Affairs Minister, Simon Coveney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:33 - Jul 14 with 1907 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 22:07 - Jul 13 by Catullus

I didn't say May had an 80 seat majority, you did in answer to my post!

No I wouldn't sell my house now, the future is always unpredictble but even more so right now, Covid will cause a lot of ripples that may even leave brexit looking like a minor squabble. The current row in th EU over the rescue fund that breaks the EU's own rules (atricle 125 EFEU) about taking a combined debt on that all 27 are liable for is causing more waves. The so called frugal 4 are still arguing about it. Who knows what will happen?

I think the ERG are feeling more confident now because the talks have stalled badly, they feel they have more chance of getting changes through on things we shouldn't even be talking about. Thing is, how things were when May negotiated the WA were very different to now. It was pre Covid to start with.

Correct, my poorly worded reply was stating that Boris has a 80 seat majority, therefore this seems like an act of self preservation; they know they can't "repudiate" the WA.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:50 - Jul 15 with 1813 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:47 - Jul 13 by Kerouac

""Hopefully by the end of September or October to ensure we avoid the consequences of a no-deal trade Brexit which would be an enormous act of self-harm, but also an extraordinary failing of politics if we were, at the start of next year, trading on the basis of WTO regulations which would include tariffs on certain products."

- Ireland's Foreign Affairs Minister, Simon Coveney

Hope he mentions that barnier as Ireland having to trade on WTO terms with the UK would harm Ireland economy. The UK is Ireland's biggest export market. Even most of Ireland trade with the EU goes via uk ports, then our motorway network to Dover and Felixstowe. Their exports to the EU would have to pay WTO duties on entry to UK, then they would be treated as UK exports to the EU and pay WTO duties again.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:15 - Jul 15 with 1761 viewslondonlisa2001

Remoaner,losers . on 08:50 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

Hope he mentions that barnier as Ireland having to trade on WTO terms with the UK would harm Ireland economy. The UK is Ireland's biggest export market. Even most of Ireland trade with the EU goes via uk ports, then our motorway network to Dover and Felixstowe. Their exports to the EU would have to pay WTO duties on entry to UK, then they would be treated as UK exports to the EU and pay WTO duties again.

It’s always funny when someone points out that Ireland trading with its biggest export partner under WTO rules is deeply harmful without realising the irony of what they’ve said.

And your last sentence is factually incorrect btw. Ireland shipping goods to the EU via the UK would be treated as transit goods and would not attract tariffs. They would have to use a transit declaration for customs. Not the same thing.
Remoaner,losers . on 15:15 - Jul 15 with 1761 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 08:50 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

The USA is Ireland's biggest export market.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ireland-economy-exports/irish-goods-exports-hi

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/irish-exports-could-replace-5

The last bit is bollocks too...

iv. Great Britain as a ‘land bridge’ to Europe for Ireland

From an Irish perspective, Britain serves as a land bridge for Irish exports to continental Europe, withapproximately 80% of Irish goods destined for continental Europe transitioning as road freight via the UK. In a post-Brexit context, goods transported across Britain as a ‘land bridge’ for Ireland will be classified as transit goods and require a customs transit declaration. Traders will have to interact with the ‘Office of Departure’ and the ‘Office of Destination’ in the EU and with the ‘Office of Transit’ in the UK. Transit goods may be subject to control, leaving and re-entering the EU. In addition, goods in transit are required to provide a financial guarantee to the authorities of the country through which they pass.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 15:28]
Remoaner,losers . on 15:29 - Jul 15 with 1758 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 15:15 - Jul 15 by londonlisa2001

It’s always funny when someone points out that Ireland trading with its biggest export partner under WTO rules is deeply harmful without realising the irony of what they’ve said.

And your last sentence is factually incorrect btw. Ireland shipping goods to the EU via the UK would be treated as transit goods and would not attract tariffs. They would have to use a transit declaration for customs. Not the same thing.

He's dumber than a box of hair.
Remoaner,losers . on 17:34 - Jul 15 with 1732 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The EU has ordered the UK to lift it's national restrictions aimed at stopping the spread of xylella fastidiosa.

It is already causing havoc in Europe but has so far not been detected in the UK.

I just hope the UK ignores the EU until we leave in December.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 20:27]

Remoaner,losers . on 18:51 - Jul 15 with 1708 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 17:34 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

The EU has ordered the UK to lift it's national restrictions aimed at stopping the spread of xylella fastidiosa.

It is already causing havoc in Europe but has so far not been detected in the UK.

I just hope the UK ignores the EU until we leave in December.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 20:27]

*its*

Tsk tsk - a man of your education...😂😂😂
Remoaner,losers . on 18:55 - Jul 15 with 1706 viewslondonlisa2001

Remoaner,losers . on 18:51 - Jul 15 by WarwickHunt

*its*

Tsk tsk - a man of your education...😂😂😂

He’s also spelt both parts of the disease incorrectly...
Remoaner,losers . on 19:14 - Jul 15 with 1700 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 18:55 - Jul 15 by londonlisa2001

He’s also spelt both parts of the disease incorrectly...

He’s got a doctorate in Fûckwittery.
Remoaner,losers . on 20:25 - Jul 15 with 1682 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:14 - Jul 15 by WarwickHunt

He’s got a doctorate in Fûckwittery.

Whereas you have an honorary degree it head up your own backside.

Remoaner,losers . on 07:09 - Jul 16 with 1634 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 22:12 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

Murmurs in the tea rooms, old chap...

It’s ok - Gove’s got his back. 😂

It’s started...😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/15/chris-grayling-fails-to-become-

Grayling. Seriously?

Then there’s this - the fat, lazy, useless cûnt -

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/15/boris-johnson-indicates-at-pmqs
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 7:18]
Remoaner,losers . on 13:47 - Jul 19 with 1442 viewsKerouac

Anyone else enjoying the current EU summit?

Amazing unity on display.
The 27 nations can't agree on anything.
Germany is dammed if does and dammed if it doesn't. It will cost them billions to keep the Euro afloat but if it doesn't it will cost them billions due to lost exports.
If Germany has to return to the Deutsche Mark their car exports and the rest become uncompetitive.
The value of the euro is depressed, of course, because of the inclusion of the PIIGS economies.

If the Germans were prepared to destroy EU unity to keep all the CV19 treatments for themselves (when Italy and Spain were in terrible trouble) they are not going to worry about imposing economic policies that cause Italian and Spanish unemployment and welfare cuts as the price paid for German prosperity.

Before Remoaners deny German acted in its own interests during the height of the Corona Virus crisis maybe they should check the FACTS.
On March the 4th, Germany banned the export of all CV19 related material.
In addition to PPE and ventilators, they banned the export of testing reagents and kits. The exports of the absolutely critical reagent, guanidinium thiocyanate, made by Alzchem in Bavaria and by Qiagen in Hilden were banned.
Also banned were Magna Pure virus test kits, made by Roche in Mannheim and Munich.
While the UK could not perform the tests required in the Phase One Containment
stage, German vets were offering CV19 tests for PETS !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:00 - Jul 19 with 1411 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:47 - Jul 19 by Kerouac

Anyone else enjoying the current EU summit?

Amazing unity on display.
The 27 nations can't agree on anything.
Germany is dammed if does and dammed if it doesn't. It will cost them billions to keep the Euro afloat but if it doesn't it will cost them billions due to lost exports.
If Germany has to return to the Deutsche Mark their car exports and the rest become uncompetitive.
The value of the euro is depressed, of course, because of the inclusion of the PIIGS economies.

If the Germans were prepared to destroy EU unity to keep all the CV19 treatments for themselves (when Italy and Spain were in terrible trouble) they are not going to worry about imposing economic policies that cause Italian and Spanish unemployment and welfare cuts as the price paid for German prosperity.

Before Remoaners deny German acted in its own interests during the height of the Corona Virus crisis maybe they should check the FACTS.
On March the 4th, Germany banned the export of all CV19 related material.
In addition to PPE and ventilators, they banned the export of testing reagents and kits. The exports of the absolutely critical reagent, guanidinium thiocyanate, made by Alzchem in Bavaria and by Qiagen in Hilden were banned.
Also banned were Magna Pure virus test kits, made by Roche in Mannheim and Munich.
While the UK could not perform the tests required in the Phase One Containment
stage, German vets were offering CV19 tests for PETS !!!

You are not allowed to criticise the EU and especially not the germans on this forum.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:53 - Jul 19 with 1377 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 15:00 - Jul 19 by felixstowe_jack

You are not allowed to criticise the EU and especially not the germans on this forum.

Your favourite paper ths Express has led with a headline "don't undermine Brexit with the Russia report"

Pretty fùcking hard given we've left...

Remoaner,losers . on 23:31 - Jul 19 with 1355 viewsKilkennyjack

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 23:33 - Jul 19 with 1352 viewsSwanjaxs

796 pages of utter bollxs...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024