Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Noise From The Hammers Fans 21:18 - Nov 24 with 2108 viewsTheKirkyLife

If the owners and Clement are going to accuse us of making our players under perform then let's give them something in response tomorrow. The fans in the Olympic Stadium are producing a great sound and it is giving the desired effect.

Now imagine how loud it would be if Swans fans had that big a stadium.

Come on, Swans.
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 2079 viewsraynor94

It would be less than half full

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:30 - Nov 24 with 2038 viewsOldjack

what if we are losing? ,Those ammers fans had a right toot on when they were

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:32 - Nov 24 with 2024 viewslifelong

If we go a goal down early tomorrow the atmosphere will turn pretty toxic, a lot of our fans are fed up with the shite we are churning out.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 21:48]
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:36 - Nov 24 with 2010 viewsbonymine

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:32 - Nov 24 by lifelong

If we go a goal down early tomorrow the atmosphere will turn pretty toxic, a lot of our fans are fed up with the shite we are churning out.

Absolutely Rog tomorrow is the day that we all say ‘Enough is Enough’....

You Greedy Bastards Get Out of Our Club ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:39 - Nov 24 with 1996 viewsFireboy2

If they keep putting little effort in they don't deserve any support

Simples
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:47 - Nov 24 with 1951 viewsmonmouth

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:32 - Nov 24 by lifelong

It's Bradley vs WHU v2. Bigger, Longer, Uncut. I'd much rather see everyone behind the team for the 90, but the first misplaced or backwards pass will probably start some of the worst ones off, and if we go a goal down, I hope he's prepared for the Bradley treatment. I don't think he'll stand up well to choruses of "We want Clement Out".

I can understand the frustration fully too. I'd rather we start playing better and winning, but he doesn't want to even try and neither do the players really. Many will just hide and not try and do anything to take responsibility. They have just absorbed and adopted his cowards stance. If we do go a goal down watch their attitude. It stinks, and it reflects him.

You could say that the crowd gets the team it deserves, but I think definitely the team gets the crowd it deserves first and foremost, but it is certainly a vicious circle. The only way to break it is to win or to get rid. And even winning will merely postpone things barring a miracle, like when Monk won at Villa.

What an utterly shit club we've become. All the worst stuff that we used to laugh at other clubs for.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:52 - Nov 24 with 1921 viewslifelong

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:47 - Nov 24 by monmouth

It's Bradley vs WHU v2. Bigger, Longer, Uncut. I'd much rather see everyone behind the team for the 90, but the first misplaced or backwards pass will probably start some of the worst ones off, and if we go a goal down, I hope he's prepared for the Bradley treatment. I don't think he'll stand up well to choruses of "We want Clement Out".

I can understand the frustration fully too. I'd rather we start playing better and winning, but he doesn't want to even try and neither do the players really. Many will just hide and not try and do anything to take responsibility. They have just absorbed and adopted his cowards stance. If we do go a goal down watch their attitude. It stinks, and it reflects him.

You could say that the crowd gets the team it deserves, but I think definitely the team gets the crowd it deserves first and foremost, but it is certainly a vicious circle. The only way to break it is to win or to get rid. And even winning will merely postpone things barring a miracle, like when Monk won at Villa.

What an utterly shit club we've become. All the worst stuff that we used to laugh at other clubs for.

It’s very sad reading that monny but it’s spot on.
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 1866 viewsOldjack

Spot on ,I did say when those sellouts soldout it'll end in tears

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:08 - Nov 24 with 1828 viewsFireboy2

Great post

Spot on monny

Horrible isn't it
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:12 - Nov 24 with 1799 viewsTheKirkyLife

I won't hide I wanted Clement out before Huddersfield, I refuse to believe those who think the players should be exempt from criticism but even someone like myself is willing to give unwavering support and encouragement for the 90.

Spot on post, Mon, as per usual.
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:12 - Nov 24 with 1799 viewsTheFranchise

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 21:52 - Nov 24 by lifelong

It’s very sad reading that monny but it’s spot on.

The trouble is in the last few years, our fans are starting to be treated as consumers of a product and as result if the product is poor then rightly or wrongly, people let their frustration out.

We used to be different. The fan owned beacon has become just another greedy premier league club who's only desire is to suck the teat of the PL cash cow.

We traded our astute transfer dealings for expensive, agent recommended flops.

Our very easy on the eye style of football was cast aside in favour of a solid shape and a "safe" style. All we have to do is stay up right?

Our fan owned club is dead, our supporters trust has been cast aside and is now no longer relevant.

The people that sold the heart of the club out are still running the show making the same mistakes over and over again.

Really..... What is there to cheer?
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:34 - Nov 24 with 1727 viewsmax936

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:12 - Nov 24 by TheFranchise

The trouble is in the last few years, our fans are starting to be treated as consumers of a product and as result if the product is poor then rightly or wrongly, people let their frustration out.

We used to be different. The fan owned beacon has become just another greedy premier league club who's only desire is to suck the teat of the PL cash cow.

Our very easy on the eye style of football was cast aside in favour of a solid shape and a "safe" style. All we have to do is stay up right?

Our fan owned club is dead, our supporters trust has been cast aside and is now no longer relevant.

The people that sold the heart of the club out are still running the show making the same mistakes over and over again.

Good post that Davey, you should post more often

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:48 - Nov 24 with 1677 viewsTheFranchise

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:34 - Nov 24 by max936

Good post that Davey, you should post more often

I genuinely don't care enough any more mate.
The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 23:34 - Nov 24 with 1597 viewsGowerjack

Jenkins is the problem

Clement isn't good enough but that shouldn't detract from where the real issue is

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 00:07 - Nov 25 with 1546 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 23:34 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Jenkins is the problem

Clement isn't good enough but that shouldn't detract from where the real issue is

Aye. If he sacks Clement he then picks his successor...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 12:41 - Nov 25 with 1166 viewswaynekerr55

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 22:12 - Nov 24 by TheFranchise

Awesome post. Fûcking spot on.

Jenkins - fûck off out of our club. You'll be able to get plenty of media work as you're cut from the same cloth as Simon Jordan.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 12:41]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 12:43 - Nov 25 with 1152 viewswaynekerr55

The Noise From The Hammers Fans on 23:34 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Jenkins is the problem

Bit can we truly judge Clement? He's working with his hands tied behind his back. I wouldn't trust Gonzo in the Black Friday sales...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024