Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump retweets Britain First 13:27 - Nov 29 with 15397 viewsacejack3065

Pres #45 retweeted unverified accusations from professional c**t Jayda Fransen. Imagine if Theresa May or Borris Johnson retweeted David Duke or the KKK. There would be calls for their resignation almost instantly.

Embarrassing that this is what the most powerful nation in the world has become. Impeachment can’t come soon enough.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/donald-trump-brita
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 4071 viewsBobby_Fischer

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:41 - Nov 30 by Highjack

She is appealing now to Trump for him to intervene to stop her going to prison.

She's a proper Bobfoc.

How would that work though?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:52 - Nov 30 with 4060 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:48 - Nov 30 by Bobby_Fischer

I think she's rather hoping that Don will do this to the Director of Pubic Prosecutions....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:55 - Nov 30 with 4055 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:48 - Nov 30 by Bobby_Fischer

He could have a word with Putin who would then hack into the secret files and change "Guilty" to "Not Guilty".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:50 - Nov 30 with 3987 viewsacejack3065

Still no comment from Dav. Shame.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nine-other-times-donald-trump-insulted-the
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:16 - Nov 30 with 3967 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:50 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nine-other-times-donald-trump-insulted-the

Come on now Acey ma' boy we all know Trump is a boor when it comes to women, and his oddly high opinion of Katie Hopkins is puzzling but how is any of that "an insult to the UK" as The Huff would have it?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:25 - Nov 30 with 3959 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:16 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

Come on now Acey ma' boy we all know Trump is a boor when it comes to women, and his oddly high opinion of Katie Hopkins is puzzling but how is any of that "an insult to the UK" as The Huff would have it?

I’d say calling Katie Hopkins a respected columnist should be offensive to anyone with so much as a tenuous grasp of the printed press in Great Britain.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:27 - Nov 30 with 3954 viewsDarran

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:16 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

I couldn’t agree more. People don’t half get worked up about shit that doesn’t affect them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:30 - Nov 30 with 3953 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:27 - Nov 30 by Darran

I couldn’t agree more. People don’t half get worked up about shit that doesn’t affect them.

Like Perchies continued existence for example?
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:31 - Nov 30 with 3951 viewsDarran

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:30 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

Like Perchies continued existence for example?

You’ll have to explain that one to me sorry.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:34 - Nov 30 with 3950 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:31 - Nov 30 by Darran

You’ll have to explain that one to me sorry.

Well perchies continued existsnce winds you up yet it’s of little consequence really...
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:37 - Nov 30 with 3947 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:25 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

I’d say calling Katie Hopkins a respected columnist should be offensive to anyone with so much as a tenuous grasp of the printed press in Great Britain.

The bar you've set would rule Don out then but him admiring her turgid hacking hardly equates to an insult to Britain.

Open Britain by the way, Ace, you know who they are don't you? It's the Remain campaign team from the referendum relaunched as a lobby group. With all the rank hypocrisy I've come to expect from these people they've been caught out already. After much wailing and gnashing of teeth over the recent Panama Papers emanating from that august company it turns out that all three of their registered offices are owned off-shore.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:39 - Nov 30 with 3941 viewsDarran

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:34 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

Well perchies continued existsnce winds you up yet it’s of little consequence really...

Well not really I’m angry because of all I did for the bloke to then shit on me for telling one silly joke.
Remind us what you’ve done for Donald Trump again?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:32 - Nov 30 with 3909 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:37 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

The bar you've set would rule Don out then but him admiring her turgid hacking hardly equates to an insult to Britain.

Open Britain by the way, Ace, you know who they are don't you? It's the Remain campaign team from the referendum relaunched as a lobby group. With all the rank hypocrisy I've come to expect from these people they've been caught out already. After much wailing and gnashing of teeth over the recent Panama Papers emanating from that august company it turns out that all three of their registered offices are owned off-shore.

Open Britain? Which one are they? I did most of my campaigning for “Labour In for Britain” with th postman and “”Stronger In” with some strange plaid folk. I have my views and I make them clear. People are welcome to challenge them or criticise them. However I do my best not to defend the indefensible for the sake of defending the “tribe”
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:56 - Nov 30 with 3885 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:32 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

Open Britain? Which one are they? I did most of my campaigning for “Labour In for Britain” with th postman and “”Stronger In” with some strange plaid folk. I have my views and I make them clear. People are welcome to challenge them or criticise them. However I do my best not to defend the indefensible for the sake of defending the “tribe”

It's the Stronger In crowd, mate.

Elaborate on the 'strange' bit if you have the time...

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 20:16 - Nov 30 with 3869 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:37 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

Surely Anthony Charles Lynton Blair won't have anything to do with them after these revelations. Not like him to be involved with shady groups like that. His reputation could be decimated.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 20:23 - Nov 30 with 3862 viewsRancid

I think he's great and look forward to to everything he says.The final part of his life story is on tonight and its been a triumph 😁
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 20:37 - Nov 30 with 3843 viewsexiledclaseboy

trump is a fool who’s hideously unsuited to the office he finds himself occupying. This is not news, fake or otherwise.

Sebastian Gorka was interviewed on 5Live earlier. Another c*nt.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:14 - Nov 30 with 3810 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 20:37 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

trump is a fool who’s hideously unsuited to the office he finds himself occupying. This is not news, fake or otherwise.

Sebastian Gorka was interviewed on 5Live earlier. Another c*nt.

I'll say this, Clase, he's like nothing that's come before or likely to ever come again.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:18 - Nov 30 with 3806 viewswhoflungdung

Not really sure Perch is relevant to this thread .

Still, takes all sorts

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:30 - Nov 30 with 3791 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:14 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

I'll say this, Clase, he's like nothing that's come before or likely to ever come again.

I don't know about the likely to ever come again bit.

In the past it would have been unthinkable for a man like Trump to get elected President. It isn't now.

People will be watching and seeing that for a good part of the US electorate, you can't be too racist, too crude, too incompetent, too stupid etc. In fact they'll like you all the more for those things.

They could end up with someone far worse.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:34 - Nov 30 with 3787 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:30 - Nov 30 by Humpty

In the past it would have been unthinkable for a man like Trump to get elected President. It isn't now.

People will be watching and seeing that for a good part of the US electorate, you can't be too racist, too crude, too incompetent, too stupid etc. In fact they'll like you all the more for those things.

It's comical re-watching this too, Hump. Two and a half minutes of wildly misplaced liberal hubris.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 22:20 - Nov 30 with 3744 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:30 - Nov 30 by Humpty

Unthinkable for a man like trump to be elected? He is the absolute embodiment of the American Dream! No matter what your limitations of you work hard enough and shaft enough people any American can become president. It's an inspiring thought.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 22:24 - Nov 30 with 3732 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 21:34 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

It's comical re-watching this too, Hump. Two and a half minutes of wildly misplaced liberal hubris.

At that time I'd have agreed with them.

H L Mencken probably wouldn't have.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 05:20 - Dec 1 with 3660 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 22:24 - Nov 30 by Humpty

At that time I'd have agreed with them.

H L Mencken probably wouldn't have.

Ha! you're right. It would have been a joy to have read his take on the campaign.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 08:10 - Dec 1 with 3624 viewsNeath_Jack

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:50 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

He logged in under his other username last night and went nuts on the Siggy/Viera threads. You lot wound him up something terrible i reckon.

Strange old goat.

As for Trump, he's brilliant comedic value isn't he. Everytime i get one of those news flash things on my phone, 9 times out of 10 it's either a terrorist attack or Trump has tweeted something.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024