Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump retweets Britain First 13:27 - Nov 29 with 15399 viewsacejack3065

Pres #45 retweeted unverified accusations from professional c**t Jayda Fransen. Imagine if Theresa May or Borris Johnson retweeted David Duke or the KKK. There would be calls for their resignation almost instantly.

Embarrassing that this is what the most powerful nation in the world has become. Impeachment can’t come soon enough.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/donald-trump-brita
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 3448 viewsacejack3065

Dav, man up and defend the actions of your president. Don’t hide behind the down arrows.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:53 - Nov 29 with 3434 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:05 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

You have to laugh at the down arrowing on this thread.

Trump has employed white supremacists like Gorka and Bannon. He said there were “good people” amongst a crowd of Neo Nazis, one of which killed a counter demonstrator. Today he’s retweeted a well known British, White supremacist and Neo Nazi who openly called on the police to shoot Muslims.

But no, I’m sure Dav is preparing a 10 point essay detailing why I couldn’t possibly know more than him on American politics. Or maybe not, because you know, what kind of scumbag defends white supremacists.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:00 - Nov 29 with 3422 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 17:02 - Nov 29 by Glyn1

And according to the Dutch police the "Muslim immigrant" attacking someone on crutches who they have arrested isn't an immigrant and isn't a Muslim. Jeez, doesn't an American president have anything more important to do than watch Fox News and tweet? Who's actually running that country?

And the White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has responded by saying it doesn't matter if the anti-Muslim videos are real because 'the threat is real'.

So it doesn't matter if the US President posts fake videos, despite he and his supporters constantly excoriating the main stream press for publishing fake news.

F*cking laughable.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:03]
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:02 - Nov 29 with 3418 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:53 - Nov 29 by acejack3065

Trump has employed white supremacists like Gorka and Bannon. He said there were “good people” amongst a crowd of Neo Nazis, one of which killed a counter demonstrator. Today he’s retweeted a well known British, White supremacist and Neo Nazi who openly called on the police to shoot Muslims.

But no, I’m sure Dav is preparing a 10 point essay detailing why I couldn’t possibly know more than him on American politics. Or maybe not, because you know, what kind of scumbag defends white supremacists.

Sometimes people defend the indefensible because their ego doesn't allow them to admit they were wrong.

Sometimes they agree with the indefensible.

I particularly love the down arrow of your previous comment though about ignorance being no excuse to retweet white supremacists. Either there is a belief that ignorance is a perfectly acceptable trait in the President, or there is a belief that Britain First are not a White Supremacist group.

It's all the fault of us badly educated stupid Brits though with our biased media. Although given this one is the orange idiot actually tweeting rather than the media saying it, it'll be interesting to hear how this is fake news.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:02 - Nov 29 with 3418 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 18:53 - Nov 29 by acejack3065

You forgot him refusing to denounce the support of the Klan and other white supremicists before the election.

Dav defended that as well.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:34 - Nov 29 with 3388 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:02 - Nov 29 by londonlisa2001

Sometimes people defend the indefensible because their ego doesn't allow them to admit they were wrong.

Sometimes they agree with the indefensible.

I particularly love the down arrow of your previous comment though about ignorance being no excuse to retweet white supremacists. Either there is a belief that ignorance is a perfectly acceptable trait in the President, or there is a belief that Britain First are not a White Supremacist group.

It's all the fault of us badly educated stupid Brits though with our biased media. Although given this one is the orange idiot actually tweeting rather than the media saying it, it'll be interesting to hear how this is fake news.

Is it really such a high standard to hold the President of the USA to that he might want to undertake a bit of research before retweeting white supremacists?
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:42 - Nov 29 with 3382 viewsBobby_Fischer

I only came across this story the other day regarding the wrongly convicted Central Park 5...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-j

He paid $100,000 to have this advert placed in 4 NY based newspapers..

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:44 - Nov 29 with 3381 viewsphact0rri

Honestly, even as awful as this is... we'll probably still have punters out to defend this waste of matter.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:52 - Nov 29 with 3378 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:44 - Nov 29 by phact0rri

Honestly, even as awful as this is... we'll probably still have punters out to defend this waste of matter.

This isn’t disagreeing with someone over tax or healthcare policy.

The president of the United States of America is taking actions that will help create a society where people are killed for being other. Everyone who believes in a free and equal society should condem these actions, like the many before.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 09:38 - Nov 30 with 3302 viewsacejack3065

We should revoke the visit until he feels it's safe enough to come here.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 10:51 - Nov 30 with 3278 viewsBobby_Fischer

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 09:38 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

We should revoke the visit until he feels it's safe enough to come here.

Got the wrong Theresa May first time though :)

Also remember this...

[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 10:52]

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 11:19 - Nov 30 with 3268 viewsmax936

We should ban the idiot from coming here, he’s a bigger buffoon than Prosser ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 11:47 - Nov 30 with 3247 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 19:34 - Nov 29 by acejack3065

Is it really such a high standard to hold the President of the USA to that he might want to undertake a bit of research before retweeting white supremacists?

Well I've learned something new anyway, Ace. I thought that Twitter thing was just a device that teenage girls used to check what they were all wearing to go out?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 11:48 - Nov 30 with 3245 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 10:51 - Nov 30 by Bobby_Fischer

Got the wrong Theresa May first time though :)

Also remember this...

[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 10:52]

If anybody should know it's going to be The Guardian, Bob. They were probably co-sponsors for the night.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 12:01 - Nov 30 with 3235 viewsBobby_Fischer

I think it was their photographer who was hired to photograph the evening ;)

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 12:44 - Nov 30 with 3208 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 11:47 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

Well I've learned something new anyway, Ace. I thought that Twitter thing was just a device that teenage girls used to check what they were all wearing to go out?

The end of the world will be instigated on twitter. We are going backward as a civilization.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 12:49 - Nov 30 with 3202 viewsBobby_Fischer

Are these people for real?

Ann Coulter, the right-wing US commentator who may have been the source of the videos tweeted by Donald Trump has admitted she did not know who Britain First were and did not attempt to check them out before spreading their messages online. As the Press Association reports, Coulter said there was no need for her to check the the far-right group’s messages, telling the Radio 4 Today programme: “A video is a video is a video.”

Coulter said:

I think [Trump] has only given as good as he gets. I think he has been verbally attacked from the mother country for a lot longer than he has been attacking Britain.

Coulter is one of just 45 people Mr Trump follows on Twitter, and it is thought he may have retweeted three videos posted by Britain First after seeing them on her timeline, PA reports.

Asked if she knew who Britain First - described by communities secretary Sajid Javid as “a vile, hate-filled racist organisation” - were before sharing their clips, she said: “No... I don’t think it really matters, it’s a video.”

Coulter confirmed she had not even checked the Twitter biography of Britain First leader Jayda Fransen, who originally sent out the message.

“I have a little tip for you,” she told interviewer Nick Robinson. “You need to spend a little time on Twitter and figure out that people retweeting videos are not researching the bios of the people who sent the video. A video is a video is a video. It’s not a fake video.”

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:05 - Nov 30 with 3186 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 12:44 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

The end of the world will be instigated on twitter. We are going backward as a civilization.

You can put a pretty exact time-frame to the regression, Ace. Beginning with the appointment of Anthony Crosland as Education Secretary by Wilson in 1965 and the subsequent publication of Circulars 10/65 and 10/66 directing local education authorities to convert their Grammar and Secondary Modern schools to the Comprehensive System.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:09 - Nov 30 with 3179 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 12:49 - Nov 30 by Bobby_Fischer

Are these people for real?

Ann Coulter, the right-wing US commentator who may have been the source of the videos tweeted by Donald Trump has admitted she did not know who Britain First were and did not attempt to check them out before spreading their messages online. As the Press Association reports, Coulter said there was no need for her to check the the far-right group’s messages, telling the Radio 4 Today programme: “A video is a video is a video.”

Coulter said:

I think [Trump] has only given as good as he gets. I think he has been verbally attacked from the mother country for a lot longer than he has been attacking Britain.

Coulter is one of just 45 people Mr Trump follows on Twitter, and it is thought he may have retweeted three videos posted by Britain First after seeing them on her timeline, PA reports.

Asked if she knew who Britain First - described by communities secretary Sajid Javid as “a vile, hate-filled racist organisation” - were before sharing their clips, she said: “No... I don’t think it really matters, it’s a video.”

Coulter confirmed she had not even checked the Twitter biography of Britain First leader Jayda Fransen, who originally sent out the message.

“I have a little tip for you,” she told interviewer Nick Robinson. “You need to spend a little time on Twitter and figure out that people retweeting videos are not researching the bios of the people who sent the video. A video is a video is a video. It’s not a fake video.”

Sajid Javid is completely and utterly useless, Bob. Worthless. Whoever went dashing off to that clown to get a quote has put their foot up to the knee in the same big puddle of stupid that Trump did when he turned to the mad Ms Jansen.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:16 - Nov 30 with 3175 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:05 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

You can put a pretty exact time-frame to the regression, Ace. Beginning with the appointment of Anthony Crosland as Education Secretary by Wilson in 1965 and the subsequent publication of Circulars 10/65 and 10/66 directing local education authorities to convert their Grammar and Secondary Modern schools to the Comprehensive System.

a worthwhile discussion for another thread. As someone who went to a comp, I'm happy with how it's all going so I can only speak from my experience.
Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:21 - Nov 30 with 3168 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:16 - Nov 30 by acejack3065

a worthwhile discussion for another thread. As someone who went to a comp, I'm happy with how it's all going so I can only speak from my experience.

But you're not a Manager casting about for would-be toolmakers or fitters. If you want to know what really underlies Britain's skills deficit it's without a shadow of doubt the demise of the Secondary Modern.

Anyway, back on topic... politicians. What a shower of bastards!

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 13:28 - Nov 30 with 3154 viewsBrynCartwright

The Daily Mash take on the matter...

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/fake-news-cnn-urged-to-just-dig

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:24 - Nov 30 with 3128 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 11:47 - Nov 30 by Lohengrin

Nah you're thinking of mirrors.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:41 - Nov 30 with 3121 viewsHighjack

She is appealing now to Trump for him to intervene to stop her going to prison.

She's a proper Bobfoc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump retweets Britain First on 14:46 - Nov 30 with 3114 viewsburty

This guy is just as bad as the video
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024