Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not so many Bony knockers now? 18:25 - Dec 9 with 11684 viewsTheResurrection

Kinsey a bit quiet.

Bony should be on 3 in 3 if it wasn't for that tvvat of a ref.

Bony, superb again son.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:05 - Dec 10 with 2748 viewskeith_gatebroth

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 07:53 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

"He barely scored any goals in the first half year. "

Oh FFS...

Looks as if the captains job suits him. Thankfully he’s come good and scoring again, just when we need him most. He’ll be well fired up for the Man City match.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:37 - Dec 10 with 2693 viewsSgorioFruit

If a player, Bony for example. Doesn’t do much on the field then yes he will be a subject to Bony knockers. And rightly so.
If he does well and plays his part then the so called Bony knockers will start praising him.
End of discussion

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 09:40 - Dec 10 with 2651 viewsjack247

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:37 - Dec 10 by SgorioFruit

If a player, Bony for example. Doesn’t do much on the field then yes he will be a subject to Bony knockers. And rightly so.
If he does well and plays his part then the so called Bony knockers will start praising him.
End of discussion

There were loads of people writing him off on here before we had even signed him.

I actually expected him to do better than he has, not through any fault of his own, but I expected Clement to recognise his strengths and get players swarming around him, even if only on counter attacks. He’s got a harder job than last time he was here and so far, he has done it very well.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 13:45 - Dec 10 with 2598 viewsShonky

Bonnies Boney Knockers.... shudder

Its just a ride...

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 10 with 2531 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 06:01 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

I'm amazed that it keeps needing to be repeated to be honest.

Laudrup basically used him as a Europa League option whilst he ran Michu into the ground in the Prem. Had he bedded him in fully in the PL sooner then he might have stayed in a job, and Michu might not have ended up so crocked. Only after MM was out long term did Bony have a decent run in the league and terrorised them.

And yeah, easily the best striker I've seen playing for us. Older heads might plump for Latchford. Oldest heads will go for Ivor, but he's been the class of the field for me.

I had to tell Anthony again on page one or two of this thread.

When Bony had played he has scored. Greatest striker by far ever to play for the Swans and no one better of his type in the Premier League. Hopefully we find the game that suits him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:38 - Dec 10 with 2520 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

When Bony had played he has scored. Greatest striker by far ever to play for the Swans and no one better of his type in the Premier League. Hopefully we find the game that suits him.

Laudrup only started using Bony regularly after Michu was finally fuçked away to Cardiff and that was in November.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:58 - Dec 10 with 2485 viewsOldjack

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Tart, Bob Latchford was the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:42 - Dec 10 with 2430 viewswhoflungdung

Latchford got 30

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:03 - Dec 10 with 2403 viewsskettyparkherbert

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:42 - Dec 10 by whoflungdung

Latchford got 30

Agreed, he was a beast of a striker.

Had he been playing today he would be with one of the top 6 clubs earning £150k a week too
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:14 - Dec 10 with 2386 viewsHighjack

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:37 - Dec 10 by SgorioFruit

End of discussion

Nah people get so entrenched in their views they won't admit they're wrong. People were still calling Jason Scotland fat and useless when he was banging in the goals. Then there was that fella who was arguing that putting a flower pot in the goals would be more effective than Dorus De Vries despite his record breaking clean sheets.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:18 - Dec 10 with 2370 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:14 - Dec 10 by Highjack

Nah people get so entrenched in their views they won't admit they're wrong. People were still calling Jason Scotland fat and useless when he was banging in the goals. Then there was that fella who was arguing that putting a flower pot in the goals would be more effective than Dorus De Vries despite his record breaking clean sheets.

Some of the shit Scotland used to take was absurd.

Got into a barney in the pub once with some bloke who slagged him mercilessly. Jase was already on about 25 goals for the season by that point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:22 - Dec 10 with 2359 viewsbuilthjack

I said Bony was outstanding at Wembley against Spurs. Others thought otherwise.
What I liked yesterday was his organisation when defending corners. He told others where to go and what to do. Mawson can learn from him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:24 - Dec 10 with 2353 viewsmonmouth

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:18 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

Some of the shit Scotland used to take was absurd.

Got into a barney in the pub once with some bloke who slagged him mercilessly. Jase was already on about 25 goals for the season by that point.

My favourite was the old boy in front of me frothing at the mouth about JS through the whole game against Rovers in our promotion season when we were 2-0 down, said he would not renew if we kept him. Next thing Bosh Bosh 2-2, the second a beaut.

Tosspot still didn't renew.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:28 - Dec 10 with 2346 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:24 - Dec 10 by monmouth

My favourite was the old boy in front of me frothing at the mouth about JS through the whole game against Rovers in our promotion season when we were 2-0 down, said he would not renew if we kept him. Next thing Bosh Bosh 2-2, the second a beaut.

Never replace a fans favourite.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:38 - Dec 10 with 2323 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:58 - Dec 10 by Oldjack

Tart, Bob Latchford was the best

You may be right Alan but my dad told me that Latchford was a top player that was past his best with us, as were many of the other top players we had at the time.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:39 - Dec 10 with 2322 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:38 - Dec 10 by Darran

Laudrup only started using Bony regularly after Michu was finally fuçked away to Cardiff and that was in November.

Well I kind of said as much.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:39 - Dec 10 with 2320 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:39 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Well I kind of said as much.

Just backing you up Johnny.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:41 - Dec 10 with 2311 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:39 - Dec 10 by Darran

Just backing you up Johnny.

Ants needs telling.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:44 - Dec 10 with 2304 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:41 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Ants needs telling.

You can’t see the keyboard when your heads up Mikeys arse.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:45 - Dec 10 with 2304 viewsskettyparkherbert

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:38 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

You may be right Alan but my dad told me that Latchford was a top player that was past his best with us, as were many of the other top players we had at the time.

Past their best, like Rutledge, Dyer, Bony, Ki, Fer, Britton, Rangel, Naughton etc????
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:46 - Dec 10 with 2298 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:44 - Dec 10 by Darran

You can’t see the keyboard when your heads up Mikeys arse.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:52 - Dec 10 with 2287 viewsSwanjaxs

Have to admit I'm starting to eat my words, WB has been immense this past month, looks fit as a butcher's dog, and the decision to give him the armband has given this warrior wings by the looks of it!.... So come on Wilfried Bony.... 👏👏😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:57 - Dec 10 with 2276 viewsairedale

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:24 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Tosspot sitting near you and not renewing = result.

Got one near me, thick and extremely loud, and I think that everyone hates him. Not renewing or his demise would be a result for a good few people.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 20:59]
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:00 - Dec 10 with 2265 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:42 - Dec 10 by whoflungdung

Latchford got 30

30 in a season?

Are you fuçking demented?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:03 - Dec 10 with 2255 viewsOldjack

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 20:14 - Dec 10 by Highjack

keeping clean sheets is easy if you've got fuk all to do most games .,remember those days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024