Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why has England got more Euro games ? 12:59 - Dec 10 with 2148 viewstrampie

The Principality stadium, one of the finest in the World, city centre site, beer beer we want more beer been overlooked for a London backwater, I thought the whole idea of that Euros was to take matches around the continent, handbags spring to mind, very expensive ones, any inducements this time I wonder ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why has England got more Euro games ? on 16:00 - Dec 10 with 591 viewstrampie

The whole point was to take the show on the road around the continent and a fine stadium that is a fans favourite has been overlooked to give one that comes in for criticism even more games........hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why has England got more Euro games ? on 16:00 - Dec 10 with 591 viewsLeonWasGod

Being our capital city, it's only right London get the best gigs

(Have to agree, Cardiff is a better experience, but I bet the Welsh FA don't have the, *ahem*, 'negotiating power' of the FA).
Why has England got more Euro games ? on 16:03 - Dec 10 with 588 viewsGiff

I believe it is lack of hotel rooms, big problems for Joshua fight which then impacted on the problems for public transport.
Why has England got more Euro games ? on 16:20 - Dec 10 with 562 viewsTailGunner

The Principality stadium is hideous for watching football. Wembley is like heaven compared.

Correct decision.
Why has England got more Euro games ? on 17:22 - Dec 10 with 530 viewsScotia

I'm disappointed that the Brussels games went to Wembley. They already had their share. There were better options, but Cardiff wasn't one of them.

Excellent stadium for a country the size of Wales, but no atmosphere, crap pitch and not enough infrastructure to accommodate thousands from around Europe.

The games should have gone to Stockholm.
Why has England got more Euro games ? on 17:36 - Dec 10 with 521 viewsDr_Winston

Wembley's a doddle to get to via tube, and easy to get away from.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why has England got more Euro games ? on 17:39 - Dec 10 with 518 viewsCooperman

Why has England got more Euro games ? on 14:39 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

Miles from anywhere??? You can get the Oxo and multiple train lines there, mun.

On a serious note I can think believe how much the area has changed in the past 10 years

That’s an easy thing to do on non match day but not quite the same when you’re in the same queue as 80,000 others.

Put Wembley on the site of the Principality Stadium and you’d have a world beater.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Why has England got more Euro games ? on 17:45 - Dec 10 with 510 viewsGaryjack

Why has England got more Euro games ? on 17:39 - Dec 10 by Cooperman

That’s an easy thing to do on non match day but not quite the same when you’re in the same queue as 80,000 others.

Put Wembley on the site of the Principality Stadium and you’d have a world beater.

Train lines in Cardiff better than Wembley then?
Login to get fewer ads

Why has England got more Euro games ? on 18:06 - Dec 10 with 490 viewsScotia

There is no way on Earth Wembley is more difficult to get away from than Cardiff. Cardiff is carnage after a late game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024