Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
18 points by new year ? 21:39 - Dec 9 with 4624 viewsLoyal

Possible ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

N/A. on 22:34 - Dec 9 with 4533 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:24]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

18 points by new year ? on 23:13 - Dec 9 with 4450 viewsLeonWasGod

No.

We won’t play a worse team than today and it took us 75 minutes to register a shot on target, at home, in a ‘must win’ game.

Unbelievable Jeff.
18 points by new year ? on 23:18 - Dec 9 with 4446 viewsSS2013

No chance, nice thought tho

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

18 points by new year ? on 00:15 - Dec 10 with 4392 viewsWxmJax

Of course it's possible. 5 games is a definite 15 points to play for. Whether we get them is another matter. I'm going for 6pts so that comes to 18.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

18 points by new year ? on 02:41 - Dec 10 with 4263 viewsLoyal

18 points by new year ? on 00:15 - Dec 10 by WxmJax

Of course it's possible. 5 games is a definite 15 points to play for. Whether we get them is another matter. I'm going for 6pts so that comes to 18.

Thats the spirit 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

18 points by new year ? on 08:30 - Dec 10 with 4168 viewsgetcarter

After 19 games last season we had 12 points , still 3 games to halfway, fancy a result against city.
18 points by new year ? on 08:43 - Dec 10 with 4134 viewskeith_gatebroth

18 points by new year ? on 08:30 - Dec 10 by getcarter

After 19 games last season we had 12 points , still 3 games to halfway, fancy a result against city.

We cannot go gung-ho against teams or we’ll get slaughtered. In our position and with the current players available this is the only way to go, keep it tight at the back until the game opens up and make sure we take our chances.
18 points by new year ? on 10:46 - Dec 10 with 3990 viewsMrSwerve

I'm amazed how fickle football fans are. We just managed to scrape a win against an equally dogshite team and all of a sudden we can get a result at man city.

Great 3 points but we are absolutely shocking. The game yesterday was depressing to watch, wouldn't have surprised me at all if it had finished 0-0, but a win is a win.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

18 points by new year ? on 11:00 - Dec 10 with 3966 viewsmonmouth

Man City will almost certainly beat us easily. On a good day for them no matter what we do they would ream us.

Just got to hope the derby takes it out of them (let's hope they win, as their complacency is one of our few friends). Plus DeBryne and Sane pick up knocks and Silva stays out.

18 points is possible I suppose, if not probable, and given we have Palace, Watford and Evostick to play I think we probably need to find a way to get to at least 17.

If I had to bet, without my wishful thinking swans tints on, then I'd bet we will try for 0-0 and lose four of the five games and maybe nick a 0-0 or 1-1 against Palace. So 13 points on January 1st.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

18 points by new year ? on 11:05 - Dec 10 with 3954 viewsRancid

I still cant believe we're still very much in it.
18 points by new year ? on 11:10 - Dec 10 with 3938 viewsmonmouth

18 points by new year ? on 11:05 - Dec 10 by Rancid

I still cant believe we're still very much in it.

But I also don't believe that some of those players are as bad as they look. They've had any flair or style or ambition systematically drilled out of them. They prefer to be without the ball so that they can get in 'shape'. No movement, no desire to get forward into space and no attempt to do anything 'unsafe'.

We need a new manager, we just do, but not Pulis or another Badgeman. He's just the same.

18 points by new year ? on 11:19 - Dec 10 with 3920 viewsRancid

18 points by new year ? on 11:10 - Dec 10 by monmouth

But I also don't believe that some of those players are as bad as they look. They've had any flair or style or ambition systematically drilled out of them. They prefer to be without the ball so that they can get in 'shape'. No movement, no desire to get forward into space and no attempt to do anything 'unsafe'.

We need a new manager, we just do, but not Pulis or another Badgeman. He's just the same.

We all know we need a new manager but all we can do is dismiss Pulis.Who's out there better equipped to urn it round for us.?
18 points by new year ? on 11:20 - Dec 10 with 3918 viewsunion_jack

18 points by new year ? on 11:19 - Dec 10 by Rancid

We all know we need a new manager but all we can do is dismiss Pulis.Who's out there better equipped to urn it round for us.?

Koeman

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

18 points by new year ? on 11:34 - Dec 10 with 3894 viewsRancid

18 points by new year ? on 11:20 - Dec 10 by union_jack

Koeman

Koeman and Bilic is the only 2 I can think of..We won't get either for 1 reason or another though.
18 points by new year ? on 11:36 - Dec 10 with 3887 viewsunion_jack

18 points by new year ? on 11:34 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Koeman and Bilic is the only 2 I can think of..We won't get either for 1 reason or another though.

Agreed, but he'd be my choice.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

18 points by new year ? on 11:42 - Dec 10 with 3873 viewsMrSwerve

18 points by new year ? on 11:10 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Spot on.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

18 points by new year ? on 12:01 - Dec 10 with 3836 viewsmonmouth

18 points by new year ? on 11:34 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Where did Hull get Silva from? Clement had done exactly this anti-football at Derby. We need to stop recycling the same shit and expecting something different.

Despite that lucky win over a knackered chelsea, it is the continued appointment of failures like Moyes, Pardew and the rest by other teams that give us hope.

18 points by new year ? on 12:13 - Dec 10 with 3818 viewsRancid

18 points by new year ? on 12:01 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Where did Hull get Silva from? Clement had done exactly this anti-football at Derby. We need to stop recycling the same shit and expecting something different.

Despite that lucky win over a knackered chelsea, it is the continued appointment of failures like Moyes, Pardew and the rest by other teams that give us hope.

Let's just hope there's a Guidolin or something out there that we're not aware of.I'd still prefer Pulis though.
18 points by new year ? on 16:20 - Dec 10 with 3712 viewsSwanjaxs

Will be lucky to be on 18pts by the end of February...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

18 points by new year ? on 16:54 - Dec 10 with 3666 viewsLoyal

18 points by new year ? on 10:46 - Dec 10 by MrSwerve

I'm amazed how fickle football fans are. We just managed to scrape a win against an equally dogshite team and all of a sudden we can get a result at man city.

Great 3 points but we are absolutely shocking. The game yesterday was depressing to watch, wouldn't have surprised me at all if it had finished 0-0, but a win is a win.

West Ham fans were saying the same before their game v Chelsea.
Never been fickle mind.

18 points by new year ? on 16:55 - Dec 10 with 3660 viewsjack247

18 points by new year ? on 12:13 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Let's just hope there's a Guidolin or something out there that we're not aware of.I'd still prefer Pulis though.

There’s a Guidolin out there we are aware of.
18 points by new year ? on 17:39 - Dec 10 with 3615 views1462jack

18 points by new year ? on 16:55 - Dec 10 by jack247

There’s a Guidolin out there we are aware of.

18 points by new year ? on 17:59 - Dec 10 with 3582 viewsJango

Some of you are writing us off getting anymore points before January yet we have palace to play, who are below us. Nice fans! If clement gets sacked now it will be because we don’t win another game before January which will be horrendous. Let’s hope we can get some confidence going forward and pick up some valuable points before bringing in some desperately needed creative players. We had 18 shots at goal yesterday so it’s not that tactics were too negative, it was because we don’t have the talent in crucial forward areas.
18 points by new year ? on 18:18 - Dec 10 with 3543 viewsmajorraglan

18 points is a very tall order, but who knows what’s in store. A point at Man City is not beyond the realms of possibility, but it’s going to need a really strong disciplined performance and a lot of luck - the bus will have to be parked!

There are no easy games, Everton will be tough, but a resolute performance could deliver something, Palace will be tough as they are in a similar predicament to the Swans and with a new manager they will fancy their chances, Liverpool is a tough game as is Watford. A bit of luck and you never know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024