Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Star Wars: The Last Jedi 13:15 - Dec 19 with 7318 viewsswanjackal

Just sat and watched this. I would like to say this is the best film I have seen for a long time. But then I would be a liar. An absolute mess of a film.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 11:02 - Dec 21 with 1627 viewsswanjackal

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 10:31 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

What's it about?

About two and a half hours too long.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 11:03]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 11:03 - Dec 21 with 1625 viewsMo_Wives

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 10:31 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

What's it about?

It sounds like a reality show where Z list celebrities go paintballing

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 19:34 - Dec 21 with 1576 viewsBrynCartwright

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 04:09 - Dec 21 by Mo_Wives

That's probably because you're a misogynist....and a racist

Mo...thanks for switching me on to Sargon. Interesting Swindonian who is very articulate and espouses a LOT of truisms. Great debate on You Tube with some complete can't called Thomas Smith. Absolutely destroys him with logic. Quite long but worth watching.

And how about this absolute farce..

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/09/straight-white-men-banned-from-equality-lectures-5

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 19:40 - Dec 21 with 1573 viewsswanjackal

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 19:34 - Dec 21 by BrynCartwright

Mo...thanks for switching me on to Sargon. Interesting Swindonian who is very articulate and espouses a LOT of truisms. Great debate on You Tube with some complete can't called Thomas Smith. Absolutely destroys him with logic. Quite long but worth watching.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/09/straight-white-men-banned-from-equality-lectures-5

His other channel "the thinkery" is also a decent watch too.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 20:24 - Dec 21 with 1553 viewsHighjack

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 20:02 - Dec 19 by MrSwerve

No don't tell anyone Luke died yet.

But he didn't die, he merely became one with the force.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 20:31 - Dec 21 with 1552 viewsHighjack

My major gripe with Star Wars is that Darth Vader spent the best part of forty years running round the galaxy acting like a total dick, slaughtering younglings, murdering hundreds of Jedi, choking random work colleagues for having a disturbing lack of faith, yet he's redeemed at the end just because he killed the emperor. He even waited for Luke to be tortured for about five minutes before deciding to intervene. Then suddenly he's a good guy and he's standing there smiling with obi wan and yoda as if he's the hero of the hour.

At no point does Yoda mention those many small children he killed in cold blood? F uck them all, no wonder the Sith win all the time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 05:38 - Dec 22 with 1517 viewsMo_Wives

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 19:34 - Dec 21 by BrynCartwright

Yes, I like Sargon. Even though I often have a big old temper tantrum about 'the left' I'm talking about the progressive SJW types. Sargon is more like the left I grew up with and I suspect most people on here who consider themselves as left wing would agree with most of what Sargon has to say. Especially when he's criticising the far left.

As for the other link that's the first I've seen of it...but it doesn't surprise me. These people are f*cking idiots. It enrages me the same as it would if they were banning black men, Jewish people, women or fruits. As a white man I personally don't give a shit about what they label me...but I do give a shit about the young white kids being told that they are inherently awful. Although I am glad that the vote in that link has 100% against it (at this point)

Disclaimer: The word 'fruits' was used for comedic effect. The poster known as Mo Wives has only love for the LGBT community and considers them to be wonderful people...except Kevin Spacey, obviously.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 05:40 - Dec 22 with 1516 viewsMo_Wives

Star Wars: The Last Jedi on 20:24 - Dec 21 by Highjack

But he didn't die, he merely became one with the force.

When I die I want my ashes sprinkled in Townhill so I can become one with the Gors.

Chuck me my coat
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 5:41]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024