Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambles at the top 10:41 - Dec 21 with 2764 viewsmagicdaps10

Screw seems to be turning, pundits coming out and stating that the problems lays with the directors.

We all know this, nice that the pundits are getting out to the nation.

Hopefully not long before Huw and Co bugger off!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Shambles at the top on 10:50 - Dec 21 with 2699 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yep and this will make the protesters life a lot easier. It is interesting that most of the journalistic input i's coming from the English media. The Cardiff based media are being dragged along kicling and screaming. Rob Jones''s report yesterday was pretty rare. Hopefully more Cardiff media outlets will follow.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shambles at the top on 11:08 - Dec 21 with 2626 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shambles at the top on 10:50 - Dec 21 by Private_Partz

Yep and this will make the protesters life a lot easier. It is interesting that most of the journalistic input i's coming from the English media. The Cardiff based media are being dragged along kicling and screaming. Rob Jones''s report yesterday was pretty rare. Hopefully more Cardiff media outlets will follow.

There's a good write up in the Guardian today from Stuart James.
Shambles at the top on 11:09 - Dec 21 with 2617 viewsWarwickHunt

Even the thick lazy journos and pundits have finally caught on.

The tide is turning. Finally.

Tick. Fûcking. Tock.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 11:12]
Shambles at the top on 11:13 - Dec 21 with 2586 viewsWarwickHunt

Shambles at the top on 11:08 - Dec 21 by AngelRangelQS

There's a good write up in the Guardian today from Stuart James.

Indeed. Isn't he Swans fan?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/dec/21/swansea-city-unravelled-18
Shambles at the top on 11:14 - Dec 21 with 2571 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shambles at the top on 11:13 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/dec/21/swansea-city-unravelled-18

I think so. His young son certainly is.
Shambles at the top on 11:23 - Dec 21 with 2525 viewsSmellyplumz

That article sums it up in a nutshell, I hope that c unt Jenkins is forced to read it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Shambles at the top on 11:53 - Dec 21 with 2434 viewsjeza739

One of the best and most accurate articles ive read for many many a yr.
Personally i think getting the right man in isnt as important as getting the right man out. The right man to leave sbould be that big nosed slimball however i cant see it bappening . im definately not holding my breath
Shambles at the top on 12:38 - Dec 21 with 2312 viewsNookiejack

What I am most gutted about though is I finally learnt the words to "Paul Clement's Barmy Army" then he gets sacked. Same happened for "Michael Laudrup' Barmy Army", "Garry Monk's Barmy Army", "Francesco Guidolin's Barmy Army", and "Bob Bradley's Barmy Army".

All those pay-offs must cumulatively be adding up.

No statement on the Trust about this though i.e. about the instability all these changes must have had on the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Shambles at the top on 12:45 - Dec 21 with 2256 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shambles at the top on 12:38 - Dec 21 by Nookiejack

What I am most gutted about though is I finally learnt the words to "Paul Clement's Barmy Army" then he gets sacked. Same happened for "Michael Laudrup' Barmy Army", "Garry Monk's Barmy Army", "Francesco Guidolin's Barmy Army", and "Bob Bradley's Barmy Army".

No statement on the Trust about this though i.e. about the instability all these changes must have had on the club.

"We've got to trust the board"
Shambles at the top on 12:48 - Dec 21 with 2234 viewsjackjackjackjack

"The Americans probably realise by now that being absentee owners only works if the person running the club on a day-to-day basis has the football expertise to make the right calls. Swansea’s flawed managerial appointments, and in particular their transfer strategy over the past few years, suggests otherwise"

But they're not absentee, it was them who appointed Bradley, who held out for weeks hoping for £50m for Gylfi, and possibly believing that Clement could turn it around despite the performances on the pitch.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Shambles at the top on 13:19 - Dec 21 with 2154 viewsicecoldjack

Can you please learn to sing 'huw Jenkins barmy army ' like, really soon ! ?
Shambles at the top on 13:31 - Dec 21 with 2095 viewsNookiejack

Shambles at the top on 13:19 - Dec 21 by icecoldjack

Can you please learn to sing 'huw Jenkins barmy army ' like, really soon ! ?

lol
Shambles at the top on 13:35 - Dec 21 with 2065 viewsWhiterockin

I honestly can't remember "Bob Bradley's Barmy Army" ever being sung.
Shambles at the top on 18:30 - Dec 21 with 1885 viewsbluenile

Shambles at the top on 13:35 - Dec 21 by Whiterockin

I honestly can't remember "Bob Bradley's Barmy Army" ever being sung.

That's because it was banned, as it was actually, "Bob Bradley's absolutely fecking mental appointment barmy army"..............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Shambles at the top on 18:41 - Dec 21 with 1812 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Now the media are awake, the Trust should be full on!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Shambles at the top on 18:43 - Dec 21 with 1802 viewsWhiterockin

Shambles at the top on 18:41 - Dec 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

Now the media are awake, the Trust should be full on!

The media are awake, the trust is dead.
Shambles at the top on 18:53 - Dec 21 with 1740 viewsRevJames

Great feature about the Pantomime that is Swansea City
Shambles at the top on 20:31 - Dec 21 with 1534 viewsjackportis

This is a decent article. No self promotion, no emotional rants, no declaration of being ill.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Shambles at the top on 07:52 - Dec 22 with 1255 viewsswan65split

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42442225
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024