Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) 21:12 - Dec 20 with 2883 viewsSmileyBwoi

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 21:16 - Dec 20 with 2848 viewsmysonsarejacks

Laudrup!

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 21:17 - Dec 20 with 2836 viewsJackUlation

New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 21:16 - Dec 20 by mysonsarejacks

Laudrup!

That would be brilliant, but will he come back if Jenks is still here .
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 21:24 - Dec 20 with 2732 viewsSirjohnalot

Laudrup may not be as daft as it seems. I wonder if it is a coincidence that he gave that interview the other day about Swansea no longer being the club he remembers ?

Probably not, but it’d make for an interesting second half of the season.
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 20 with 2656 viewswestside

Koeman, Keane, Donovan, Rowett, Giggs, Billic, O'Neill
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 22:05 - Dec 20 with 2552 viewsmajorraglan

New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 21:17 - Dec 20 by JackUlation

That would be brilliant, but will he come back if Jenks is still here .

Couldn’t see this happening with HJ still in charge at the club. If you were ML would you come back?
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 22:08 - Dec 20 with 2506 viewsLeonWasGod

New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 21:40 - Dec 20 by westside

Koeman, Keane, Donovan, Rowett, Giggs, Billic, O'Neill

Oh feck. I'd forgotten how many arseholes are out of work.
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 22:09 - Dec 20 with 2495 viewsdobjack2

Peter Venkman
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 22:13 - Dec 20 with 2460 viewsmax936

Graham Potter anyone, Ostersunds is a million miles away from the Premier League I know, but you never know.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 20 with 2376 viewsangryjack

Surprised Jenkins hasn't mentioned tisdale yet!!!
New manager who will it be to save us!!!? (n/t) on 23:11 - Dec 20 with 2234 viewsPentyrchJack

I think Laudrup on a 6 month contract with a big bonus, although don't think he has the quality there to play his style.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024