Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? 17:53 - Dec 24 with 10960 viewsBloodyhills

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 17:56 - Dec 24 with 8531 viewsLoyal

People have short memories,
Monk and his gobshite tw@t who slagged off my city can fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:03 - Dec 24 with 8481 viewsCooperman

A big F off resounding no.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:04 - Dec 24 with 8477 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:03 - Dec 24 by Cooperman

A big F off resounding no.

To the power of N.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:23 - Dec 24 with 8425 viewsBobby_Fischer

I would rather cut of my penis with a rusty bread knife.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:30 - Dec 24 with 8406 viewsBloodyhills

The only place in South Wales I'd like to see him would be cooped up on Caldey Island with his mates.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:42 - Dec 24 with 8347 viewsRancid

He can come to Swansea anytime he wants as long as he stays away from the football club.You can bet your bottom dollar he'll be down here mingling with his old mates.Especially as its Leon in charge.Hopefully Monk will keep his beak out though and darent try to advize Leon.
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:52 - Dec 24 with 8299 viewsHugeEnkins

There doesn't seem to be a 'I'd rather drill holes in my shin' option?
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:55 - Dec 24 with 8284 viewsRancid

I bet hes still huge mates with supersnout too.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:59 - Dec 24 with 8259 viewsDr_Winston

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:55 - Dec 24 by Rancid

I bet hes still huge mates with supersnout too.

They didn't get on apparently. Jenkins thought he'd be pliable. He wasn't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 19:03 - Dec 24 with 8227 viewsRancid

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 18:59 - Dec 24 by Dr_Winston

They didn't get on apparently. Jenkins thought he'd be pliable. He wasn't.

Towards the end theyd not have got on Id imagine but at the start they'd have been like Mutt and Jeff.All water under the bridge now though and i bet theyre pals again.
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 19:07 - Dec 24 with 8196 viewsRancid

And the Luftwaffe would be more welcome back than him.
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 19:07 - Dec 24 with 8192 viewsjack2jack

Ummmmmmmm!....................Nah!
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 19:23 - Dec 24 with 8118 viewsPrivate_Partz

Have Gaz and Lexy signed up to PS? Two people have actually voted 'yes' ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 19:42 - Dec 24 with 8044 views34dfgdf54

I’m not even a Swansea boy, I’m just someone who for some strange reason fell in love with the place way back when, and can’t shift the feeling. How anyone could want that w@nker of a bloke and his Mrs back in Swansea is beyond me.
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 19:47 - Dec 24 with 8013 viewsWarwickHunt

Only if the cünt is put in the stocks with handy piles of dogshit and latex gloves nearby.

For the avoidance of doubt, that's a no from me,
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:09 - Dec 24 with 7770 viewsRancid

There's some strange shit going on right now on Facebook about what really happened there.I glanced through it and I think Monk apparently resigned to take over at Swansea.?

Anyone?
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:22 - Dec 24 with 7724 viewsN_T_J

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:09 - Dec 24 by Rancid

There's some strange shit going on right now on Facebook about what really happened there.I glanced through it and I think Monk apparently resigned to take over at Swansea.?

Anyone?

Fück my eyes if true
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:23 - Dec 24 with 7717 viewsRancid

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:22 - Dec 24 by N_T_J

Fück my eyes if true

You seen it?
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:36 - Dec 24 with 7653 viewsE_Norma_Stitz

Someone voted yes ! wtf ?

STID. YJB.

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:42 - Dec 24 with 7622 viewsJack_Kass

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:50 - Dec 24 with 7584 viewsN_T_J

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:23 - Dec 24 by Rancid

You seen it?

Just read on twitter that Monk had been talking to Swansea behind Boros back. So he was sacked due to breach of contract.
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:54 - Dec 24 with 7562 viewsRancid

Monk and Leon in charge then?
Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 23:17 - Dec 24 with 7486 viewsLandore_Jack

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 22:50 - Dec 24 by N_T_J

Just read on twitter that Monk had been talking to Swansea behind Boros back. So he was sacked due to breach of contract.

Don't believe a word of that sorry.

#backtojack

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 23:20 - Dec 24 with 7472 viewsBobby_Fischer

Well thats just ruined my Christmas.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 23:21 - Dec 24 with 7468 viewsWarwickHunt

Would you like to see Monk back at Swansea? on 23:17 - Dec 24 by Landore_Jack

Don't believe a word of that sorry.

Beyond mental. Way fûcking beyond.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024