Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager search 19:38 - Dec 27 with 2500 viewsHeadmaster

Why the f*ck is it taking so long? Clement was sacked seven days ago, we have a must win game against Watford on Saturday, and no manager to see it through. What the hell are they playing at?

I'm starting to think Jenkins doesn't want to appoint anyone until he's chosen what players to sign, so the new bloke can't have a say.
Manager search on 19:43 - Dec 27 with 2454 viewsacejack3065

Maybe he's planning another jet set world tour to find Marco Bielsa again?
Manager search on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 2443 viewsWingstandwood

I do not think Spew Junk-ins wants someone coming in with a shopping-list of players complete with an attitude that will not suffer fools gladly. Junk-ins would hate a non-compliant not prepared to take orders off the failed roofing merchandise supplier Junk-ins is. That is what our transfer window will likeley be a load of junk-in's courtesy of Junk-ins.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Leon is here managing till the end of the season albeit Leon being reluctant about it.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 19:47]

Argus!

Manager search on 19:46 - Dec 27 with 2421 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The ineptitude is par for the course these days.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Manager search on 19:52 - Dec 27 with 2370 viewsmax936

Manager search on 19:44 - Dec 27 by Wingstandwood

I do not think Spew Junk-ins wants someone coming in with a shopping-list of players complete with an attitude that will not suffer fools gladly. Junk-ins would hate a non-compliant not prepared to take orders off the failed roofing merchandise supplier Junk-ins is. That is what our transfer window will likeley be a load of junk-in's courtesy of Junk-ins.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Leon is here managing till the end of the season albeit Leon being reluctant about it.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 19:47]

Surely Gonzo can see the state of his team right now, he has afterall seen the teams we've had since being in Prem, the biggest mistake was not upgrading the spine of the team since our first couple of season's in the Prem, he just thought they could on for ever, or moreso he couldn't give a fuk and was looking for the greatest day in his life that made him a millionaire.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Manager search on 19:52 - Dec 27 with 2370 viewsSwansea93

I fvcking hope the atmosphere Tuesday night is rotten for Huw the vvanker.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Manager search on 19:56 - Dec 27 with 2335 viewsLoyal

Manager search on 19:52 - Dec 27 by Swansea93

I fvcking hope the atmosphere Tuesday night is rotten for Huw the vvanker.

Then people had better stop this support the team bullshit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Manager search on 19:58 - Dec 27 with 2320 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Manager search on 19:56 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Then people had better stop this support the team bullshit.

What team?

Manager search on 20:02 - Dec 27 with 2283 viewsLoyal

Manager search on 19:58 - Dec 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

What team?

Exactly. No excuses now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Manager search on 20:05 - Dec 27 with 2256 viewsSwansea93

Manager search on 20:02 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Exactly. No excuses now.

Even when we've all supported the team they haven't been arsed, bollocks to them.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Manager search on 20:08 - Dec 27 with 2224 viewsSwanseaman

I've been seeing it the same as you. If Jenkins has a list of players he wants to buy, by getting Clement out of the way, and not appointing a new manager. There would be no headaches having to get any manager agreement, and no target suggestion from any manager.

Just a calculated risk. It worked when he appointed Martinez, and worked when he got Monk in. Leon has shown leader potential so it's another calculated risk of putting him in charge temporarily, giving Jenkins free reign to acquire new players.

All Swans fans and every football pundit have been amazed that there was no new manager in place when Clement was sacked. It seems like another Jenkins gamble, he's now hoping that Leon will come good and get a result against Watford.

Playing with our club. He's done it before and got away with it but this time the stakes are higher, it is Russian roulette and he's risking everything for his own ego.

They should be approaching Louis van Gaal imo and offer him big money just to come here for this season to try and save us. Also offer him a good pot of money for some real good transfers. That's the only chance I see of getting out of this, the Jenkins way is far too risky, he should realize this and start to think straight...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Manager search on 20:13 - Dec 27 with 2172 viewsbarry_island

Wonder how SchtuM will announce our new manager, will it be Bonjour, ola again, guten tag, ow do, buongiorno or perhaps unusually he's stuck for words? Expect a Serbian unknown to be announced last week of January.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Manager search on 20:35 - Dec 27 with 2049 viewsSmellyplumz

Hola

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Manager search on 20:38 - Dec 27 with 2020 viewsOldjack

Hard to find a cheap yes man theses days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Manager search on 20:39 - Dec 27 with 2008 viewsjack2jack

I wonder how many phone calls have ended with howls of laughter after being asked if they want to manage us,only to end with Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hello, hello.
I'm sorry lads but this is a fackin joke!
Manager search on 20:44 - Dec 27 with 1953 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Manager search on 20:39 - Dec 27 by jack2jack

I wonder how many phone calls have ended with howls of laughter after being asked if they want to manage us,only to end with Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hello, hello.
I'm sorry lads but this is a fackin joke!

Huw could get a job in an India based call centre.

Manager search on 20:46 - Dec 27 with 1917 viewsjack2jack

Manager search on 20:44 - Dec 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

Huw could get a job in an India based call centre.

Any cheap flights going 😉
Manager search on 20:47 - Dec 27 with 1904 viewsWarwickHunt

Manager search on 20:13 - Dec 27 by barry_island

Wonder how SchtuM will announce our new manager, will it be Bonjour, ola again, guten tag, ow do, buongiorno or perhaps unusually he's stuck for words? Expect a Serbian unknown to be announced last week of January.

Monk and Jenkins did their bit for ethnic cleansing a few years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024