Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redbirds 19:01 - Dec 29 with 8851 viewsBanosswan

On sky sports mix tonight which is a free channel on sky/virgin.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Redbirds on 22:04 - Dec 29 with 3819 viewsJoshTheJack

Redbirds on 21:59 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Yep. Brizzle all the way for me.

Yeah Wolves 8 clear as it stands plus Bristol beating Cardiff to a automatic place then them fecking up the play offs and us staying up would be funny as feck,I can dream can't i!
Redbirds on 22:20 - Dec 29 with 3730 viewsAguycalledJack

The way they played tonight will not stay in the play off spots.
Redbirds on 22:23 - Dec 29 with 3718 viewsbuilthjack

Losing every game and a stadium two thirds empty. That's more like it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Redbirds on 22:35 - Dec 29 with 3672 viewsTNT

Coming down with the decorations then r u, Byron? You can bump my post in September ,when you were getting ahead of yourselves, if you like.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Redbirds on 23:20 - Dec 29 with 3563 viewslonglostjack

Redbirds on 22:35 - Dec 29 by TNT

Coming down with the decorations then r u, Byron? You can bump my post in September ,when you were getting ahead of yourselves, if you like.

Admit you were wrong though TNT . You said they'd come down with the Christmas decorations not before them !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Redbirds on 23:27 - Dec 29 with 3532 viewsTNT

Redbirds on 23:20 - Dec 29 by longlostjack

Admit you were wrong though TNT . You said they'd come down with the Christmas decorations not before them !

Decorations are down in my 'ouse, mun. Works every time, fair play!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 23:29]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Redbirds on 00:03 - Dec 30 with 3480 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff hahahahaha

End the conversation

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Redbirds on 00:07 - Dec 30 with 3461 viewsWarwickHunt

Redbirds on 22:23 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Losing every game and a stadium two thirds empty. That's more like it

Pessimist. It's one third full.
Login to get fewer ads

Redbirds on 00:26 - Dec 30 with 3418 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Redbirds on 00:07 - Dec 30 by WarwickHunt

Pessimist. It's one third full.

11k. What a shattering comedown.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Redbirds on 08:58 - Dec 30 with 3291 viewstaffpunk

Redbirds on 00:26 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

11k. What a shattering comedown.

Crowd was 17,500. Apart from that, it's incredible that Warnock has got this very average squad to such a high position. It's a mid-table team which has been punching way above it's weight. Still in with a decent shout, if Wolves beat Brizzle today and Derby fail to beat Ipswich, things are still looking good.
Half a dozen players are out injured, and with some new signings definitely coming in next week, still all to play for. Should be an exciting second half of the season.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Redbirds on 09:04 - Dec 30 with 3281 viewsHeadmaster

Redbirds on 09:09 - Dec 30 with 3272 viewsswan65split

After watching that , anyone who says going down to the Championship wont be that bad must be of their rockers! if thats the best of the Division give me fighting against relegation from the Prem every time.
Redbirds on 09:38 - Dec 30 with 3226 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Redbirds on 08:58 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Crowd was 17,500. Apart from that, it's incredible that Warnock has got this very average squad to such a high position. It's a mid-table team which has been punching way above it's weight. Still in with a decent shout, if Wolves beat Brizzle today and Derby fail to beat Ipswich, things are still looking good.
Half a dozen players are out injured, and with some new signings definitely coming in next week, still all to play for. Should be an exciting second half of the season.

Not having a go at you Taff but dos that include the stay at home ST holders? Warnock has done very well in fairness, Tan will give him money too I have no doubt so i'd be surprised if you weren't in the playoffs come May.

Redbirds on 09:54 - Dec 30 with 3203 viewstaffpunk

Redbirds on 09:38 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Not having a go at you Taff but dos that include the stay at home ST holders? Warnock has done very well in fairness, Tan will give him money too I have no doubt so i'd be surprised if you weren't in the playoffs come May.

Yeah it does, the capacity is 33,000 so it's always going to look pretty empty if less than 20 thousand turn up. I agree, the play-offs are a realistic target, depends on the quality of the signings and how quickly Gunnerson, Morrison, Ward and Kadeem Harris come back from injuries, also need Zahore to re-discover his form. Interesting 2nd half of season awaits.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Redbirds on 09:58 - Dec 30 with 3186 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Redbirds on 09:54 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Yeah it does, the capacity is 33,000 so it's always going to look pretty empty if less than 20 thousand turn up. I agree, the play-offs are a realistic target, depends on the quality of the signings and how quickly Gunnerson, Morrison, Ward and Kadeem Harris come back from injuries, also need Zahore to re-discover his form. Interesting 2nd half of season awaits.

It does indeed. I don't think it will be that interesting for us, apart from Huw Jenkins fall from grace. I hope he's scouting out new houses overseas. Because he will never be welcome around here after what he's don. And he had the cheek to criticise Vincent Tan! Hypocritical arsewipe

Redbirds on 10:53 - Dec 30 with 3118 viewsJBT95

Redbirds on 21:43 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Watch everyone around them lose this weekend which will mitigate these losses.

Bristol City vs Wolves today at Ashton Gate... come on you Robins!
Redbirds on 12:55 - Dec 30 with 3035 viewsbyron

Redbirds on 22:35 - Dec 29 by TNT

Ah there you are my ole mucker, it looked like we could swap places as I alluded to back in sept, but I don’t want us in the premier league. I only hope we slip out of the top 6 to avoid the usual playoff defeat. If we did fluke it, how would be able to hammer you lot when you are in free fall next season.....long way to go yet mind.

Benny

Redbirds on 12:58 - Dec 30 with 3027 viewsbyron

Redbirds on 08:58 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Exactly, we are a sceptical bunch who can see the wood for the trees. Most expect us to be about 8th again, the crowds reflect this, 18000 is good support for a team that finishes around 8th.
It’s going to be very interest8ng to see Swansea crowds next season as they battle relegation from the championship......all the Gloria’s f offed, 12/13 k?

Benny

Redbirds on 13:04 - Dec 30 with 3017 viewsthornabyswan

Redbirds on 12:58 - Dec 30 by byron

Exactly, we are a sceptical bunch who can see the wood for the trees. Most expect us to be about 8th again, the crowds reflect this, 18000 is good support for a team that finishes around 8th.
It’s going to be very interest8ng to see Swansea crowds next season as they battle relegation from the championship......all the Gloria’s f offed, 12/13 k?

Your not 8th your 2nd you dopey tw@t.
If you were 8th the crowd would be even.lower.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Redbirds on 13:29 - Dec 30 with 2977 viewstrampie

Kaardiff had over achieved early season, their points tally to game ratio is now more realistic.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Redbirds on 13:36 - Dec 30 with 2943 viewsthornabyswan

Redbirds on 13:29 - Dec 30 by trampie

Kaardiff had over achieved early season, their points tally to game ratio is now more realistic.

Could someone put a link up of the Preston goal please would enjoy a good laugh.
It's a shame though after there September promotion party.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Redbirds on 15:17 - Dec 30 with 2859 viewsbyron

Redbirds on 13:04 - Dec 30 by thornabyswan

Your not 8th your 2nd you dopey tw@t.
If you were 8th the crowd would be even.lower.

No, but that’s where most level headed fans expect us to end up, with teams below us doing well again we could be 6-8th easily in a few weeks.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024