Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Huw 20:04 - Dec 29 with 2022 viewsJackfath

You had it all. Adoration from a city and an empire you were in control of. We loved you. We trusted you. Tonight you've proved you're a fraud. You've conned us. It didn't have to be like this, you wanted more. Greed is what it boils down to. A hideous trait. Not content with what you had - it wasn't enough.

Your time is up. You need to resign.

“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Huw on 20:09 - Dec 29 with 1988 viewssainthelens

Problem is Jack, he honestly thinks he's one of 'us' , he will cling on like a snob on a jacket.
FAO Huw on 20:10 - Dec 29 with 1980 viewsWingstandwood

With the wages he took along with the dividends pay-outs he was finacially secure for life...............That was not enough, he will live out the rest of his life to be yet another one of the very rich miserable persons you often hear or read about.

Argus!

FAO Huw on 20:11 - Dec 29 with 1971 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Don't forget he was on £500K pa when he went for the £8M.

"It takes a Lifetime to build a reputation, only a second to ruin one"

Game over.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 20:12]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO Huw on 20:13 - Dec 29 with 1935 viewsSwanjaxs

Another defeat tomorrow and i he could be gone, really dont think he will have the balls to show up for Spurs .....👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Huw on 20:14 - Dec 29 with 1917 viewswhoflungdung

I for one am happy as I see him going and sooner than we think

No excuses fir him

Not so much greed ,for me, but duplicitous and incompetent management on his watch.

He has no credibility now

We have to rack up the pressure now

He s on the ropes

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FAO Huw on 20:15 - Dec 29 with 1909 viewsbonymine

FAO Huw on 20:10 - Dec 29 by Wingstandwood

With the wages he took along with the dividends pay-outs he was finacially secure for life...............That was not enough, he will live out the rest of his life to be yet another one of the very rich miserable persons you often hear or read about.

Yes mate ....how much is enough ?

Money is the root of all evil.

Exactly the same question I posed to my now ex-wife before she succumbed to the pretentious, superficial and indeed temporary ‘lure’ of Morgan’s Hotel and it’s owners/clientele (not Huw Cooze of course 😂) ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

FAO Huw on 20:15 - Dec 29 with 1897 viewsswan65split

https://www.sterling-resources.com/docs/RolesAndRespChair.pdf
FAO Huw on 20:19 - Dec 29 with 1839 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Huw on 20:19 - Dec 29 with 1837 viewssammylee3

He achieved it all then blew the lot for money, just like the trust feck em all.

Greedy bastards, they can all go.... Money is one thing but you can't buy integrity. thanks for leaving us in the shit like all the other rats...
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 20:25]
FAO Huw on 20:45 - Mar 31 with 1212 viewsbonymine

FAO Huw on 20:19 - Dec 29 by sammylee3

He achieved it all then blew the lot for money, just like the trust feck em all.

Greedy bastards, they can all go.... Money is one thing but you can't buy integrity. thanks for leaving us in the shit like all the other rats...
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 20:25]

You Greedy B*stards Get Out Of OurClub ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024