Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital 15:55 - Jan 2 with 11949 viewsmax936

Shocking but how do they stop it

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/new-years-attacks-take-stabbing-death-toll
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 17:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:37 - Jan 7 with 1348 viewsexiledclaseboy

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:25 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

I'm not even making a political point here just an observation and a question: If swathes of the third world are imported wholesale how can it be a surprise to see the cultural mores of Mogadishu played out on the streets of London?

Is knife crime an issue in Mogadishu then?

Poll: Tory leader

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:47 - Jan 7 with 1334 viewsLohengrin

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:37 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Without digging for vague stats what would you reckon, Sir Andrew?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:52 - Jan 7 with 1320 viewsexiledclaseboy

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:47 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

Without digging for vague stats what would you reckon, Sir Andrew?

I would genuinely have no idea, you peon.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:54 - Jan 7 with 1316 viewsmax936

A 33yr old women was killed with a Knife on Talbot Rd in Cimla Friday night, by a 53yr old man from Briton Ferry a domestic by all accounts two children were present as well apparently, shocking.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:58 - Jan 7 with 1311 viewsLohengrin

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:52 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

I would genuinely have no idea, you peon.

I just had a quick look and our friends at the UN estimate you'd have a 34.72% chance of navigating the streets safely. Not somewhere you'd want a female relative walking the dog.

We should go there in the style of Michael Caine and Sean Connery and make ourselves their Kings. Bring a bit of order to the chaos.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:59 - Jan 7 with 1309 viewsNeath_Jack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:54 - Jan 7 by max936

A 33yr old women was killed with a Knife on Talbot Rd in Cimla Friday night, by a 53yr old man from Briton Ferry a domestic by all accounts two children were present as well apparently, shocking.

Then rather than phone 999 to get her an ambulance, he walked to Port Talbot police station to hand himself in.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:01 - Jan 7 with 1304 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:58 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

I just had a quick look and our friends at the UN estimate you'd have a 34.72% chance of navigating the streets safely. Not somewhere you'd want a female relative walking the dog.

We should go there in the style of Michael Caine and Sean Connery and make ourselves their Kings. Bring a bit of order to the chaos.

They chopped Connery's characters head off though

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:08 - Jan 7 with 1295 viewsLohengrin

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:01 - Jan 7 by max936

They chopped Connery's characters head off though

He'd made out he was a God. Clase and I won't fall into that trap, we'll settle for Bwana, representatives of the great, white Queen.

You've got to use your head, Max. You can't take things too far.

Login to get fewer ads

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:21 - Jan 7 with 1279 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:59 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Then rather than phone 999 to get her an ambulance, he walked to Port Talbot police station to hand himself in.

Yeah I heard that Shocking.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:29 - Jan 7 with 1270 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:08 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

He'd made out he was a God. Clase and I won't fall into that trap, we'll settle for Bwana, representatives of the great, white Queen.

You've got to use your head, Max. You can't take things too far.

Or lose it

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:46 - Jan 7 with 1255 viewsLohengrin

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:29 - Jan 7 by max936

Or lose it

Didn't Connery's character cop it after having a rope bridge cut away from him?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:47 - Jan 7 with 1252 viewsHighjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 12:37 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

I believe they use sharpened mangos and dried guava halves.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:09 - Jan 7 with 1246 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:46 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

Didn't Connery's character cop it after having a rope bridge cut away from him?

Somin like that, didn't they think he had magical powers because of a wig which they thought was his hair I think, then somehow his wig fell off and him and Caine made a run for it, but Connery got caught and they chopped his head off put it on a spike and danced round it or somin like that.
Was the film called "When we were Kings"?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:15 - Jan 7 with 1239 viewsLohengrin

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 13:47 - Jan 7 by Highjack

I believe they use sharpened mangos and dried guava halves.

The battle of Mboto Gorge?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:20 - Jan 7 with 1236 viewsLohengrin

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:09 - Jan 7 by max936

Somin like that, didn't they think he had magical powers because of a wig which they thought was his hair I think, then somehow his wig fell off and him and Caine made a run for it, but Connery got caught and they chopped his head off put it on a spike and danced round it or somin like that.
Was the film called "When we were Kings"?

'The Man Who Would be King', adapted from Kipling's story. They thought Connery's character was Alexander the Great returned. The jig was up when the girl scratched him and drew blood. Demigods don't bleed, you see.

There's a moral there for all of you who travel abroad. Stay away from the native women, no good will come of it.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:24 - Jan 7 with 1233 viewsexiledclaseboy

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:15 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

The battle of Mboto Gorge?

It was a viciously sharp slice of mango.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:41 - Jan 7 with 1217 viewsLohengrin

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:24 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

It was a viciously sharp slice of mango.

You saved my life that day, Blackie.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:47 - Jan 7 with 1208 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 14:20 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

'The Man Who Would be King', adapted from Kipling's story. They thought Connery's character was Alexander the Great returned. The jig was up when the girl scratched him and drew blood. Demigods don't bleed, you see.

There's a moral there for all of you who travel abroad. Stay away from the native women, no good will come of it.

That's it demigods, that's my misplaced youth for you.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 16:22]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024