Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital 15:55 - Jan 2 with 11952 viewsmax936

Shocking but how do they stop it

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/new-years-attacks-take-stabbing-death-toll
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 17:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:26 - Jan 2 with 2792 viewsHighjack

In a city with a population of ten million or so that figure is very very low. But it's still 80 too many.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:33 - Jan 2 with 2779 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:26 - Jan 2 by Highjack

In a city with a population of ten million or so that figure is very very low. But it's still 80 too many.

I've considered that, but 80 in a year is shocking don't know what the answer is though, knives are used throughout our daily lives so just how the fuk do you stop gangs of youths carrying them out and about, they don't have punch-ups anymore they just stab each other or anyone else the fancy picking on.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:37 - Jan 2 with 2771 viewsBarrySwan

Of course year after year after year we have had politicians and police chiefs promising us that anyone found carrying a knife will be banged up for a couple of years.

And year after year after year they don't implement any such policy.

And what about their response to the new masssive increase in the horror crime of chucking acid in peoples faces?

The response from authority....

Anyone caught twice possessing corrosive substances without a good reason will automatically face a prison sentence of at least six months under government proposals to counter the threat of acid attacks.
80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:44 - Jan 2 with 2755 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:37 - Jan 2 by BarrySwan

Of course year after year after year we have had politicians and police chiefs promising us that anyone found carrying a knife will be banged up for a couple of years.

And year after year after year they don't implement any such policy.

And what about their response to the new masssive increase in the horror crime of chucking acid in peoples faces?

The response from authority....

Anyone caught twice possessing corrosive substances without a good reason will automatically face a prison sentence of at least six months under government proposals to counter the threat of acid attacks.

Laws an arse and has been for as long as I can remember to many do gooders and piss poor Judges full of their own self interest.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:48 - Jan 2 with 2750 viewsHighjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:44 - Jan 2 by max936

Laws an arse and has been for as long as I can remember to many do gooders and piss poor Judges full of their own self interest.

It's considered "Far right" to actually want to see violent criminals punished these days. Rehabilitation is the policy now, which very very rarely works on these scumbags.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:55 - Jan 2 with 2726 viewsFlashberryjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:48 - Jan 2 by Highjack

It's considered "Far right" to actually want to see violent criminals punished these days. Rehabilitation is the policy now, which very very rarely works on these scumbags.

Is there a common link between the people caught for these stabbings ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:00 - Jan 2 with 2718 viewswestwalesed

It's fairly widely known that the vast majority of knife crime in London is concentrated within areas of London that contain a high population of people with an Afro-Caribbean ethnicity. What is colloquially known as black on black knife crime. And yet to make this glaringly obvious point risks being characterized as racist. That's not so much of a problem on a football forum in Swansea but it is a problem when lawmakers and the police are accused of racism which let's face it is one of the most heinous things you can be accused of for trying to implement policies to address this issue by which I'm talking about stop and search policies. And whilst there is much hand-wringing amongst people who feel uncomfortable acknowledging the role statistics young black men in the majority continue to die on our streets.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:01 - Jan 2 with 2713 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:55 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

Notsure, but lots of them seem to be gang related, that maybe a wrong generalisation though.

Login to get fewer ads

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:10 - Jan 2 with 2693 viewspikeypaul

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 16:55 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

Of course there is and we all know it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:13 - Jan 2 with 2687 viewswhoflungdung

here s a controversial fact

Black youths are stopped in areas where most crime is carried out by black youths
Decent law abiding black people are entitled to feel as safe as white people and I know they have no problem with black youth being stopped and guess what...in a stabbing with a knife , people have to be stopped,searched and questioned . If not ,they wont be caught and wil do it again and again

BLACK POLITICIANS have failed their communities for decades ,looking for votes, rather than supporting Police in challenging offenders. No go areas are such for obvious reasons

Its contentious to suggest what Ive posted herein but I feel for coppers these days especially in the MET with so many venal ,opportunisitic polititians

i

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:14 - Jan 2 with 2685 viewsFlashberryjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:01 - Jan 2 by max936

Notsure, but lots of them seem to be gang related, that maybe a wrong generalisation though.

I was aware that knife crime was on the increase.......but 80 fatalities in one year is absolutely shocking.

Hello

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:16 - Jan 2 with 2683 viewsHighjack

Yes they were all holding a knife at the time.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:33 - Jan 2 with 2652 viewsBanosswan

Chicago 2016, 771 deaths by gun crime. Nowhere near as big as London either.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:38 - Jan 2 with 2638 viewsFlashberryjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:33 - Jan 2 by Banosswan

Oh ! that's ok then.

Hello

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:42 - Jan 2 with 2627 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:33 - Jan 2 by Banosswan

They need to get Elliot Ness back, President Trump doesn't see a problem with the gun culture in his Country though apparently, 771 killed by guns is appalling in a so called civilised Country.

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:13 - Jan 2 with 2570 viewsGaryjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:42 - Jan 2 by max936

They need to get Elliot Ness back, President Trump doesn't see a problem with the gun culture in his Country though apparently, 771 killed by guns is appalling in a so called civilised Country.

771 was just in one City. In 2016 there were more than 38000 gun related deaths in the US.
80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:18 - Jan 2 with 2574 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:13 - Jan 2 by Garyjack

771 was just in one City. In 2016 there were more than 38000 gun related deaths in the US.

That must equate to a small war, fuking hell

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:37 - Jan 2 with 2548 viewsHighjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:18 - Jan 2 by max936

It's mad when you think of the lengths the USA went to following 9/11 where 3000 were killed in the name of protecting American citizens. Yet nearly 40000 dead in a year from guns and nothing is done.

It's their choice at the end of the day

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:40 - Jan 2 with 2542 viewsBanosswan

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 17:42 - Jan 2 by max936

Trump wasn't president in 16 either. It went down in 17.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:48 - Jan 2 with 2511 viewsGaryjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:18 - Jan 2 by max936

Talking of wars, since gun related deaths bagan to be recorded in 1968, there have been 1,516,863 deaths.

Since the founding of the United States there have been 1,396,733 war deaths.

*Figures from 5 Oct 2017
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:49]
80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 18:59 - Jan 2 with 2509 viewsPozuelosSideys

Imagine if guns were legal here? We would have a very similar problem to the Americans. As it is, they aint, and we get knives instead.

Anyway, knife crime is heavily instilled in the black community and is a huge problem within it. I live in deepest, darkest south london too and its pretty rife. Thats not to say it doesnt exist in other cultures, it very much does. But carrying a shank is commonplace. Its no coincidence that there is a direct link between stop and search and black youths. Is it racist? Probably. But it doesnt make it an inaccurate observation either.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 19:00 - Jan 2 with 2505 viewsE20Jack

What an appalling thread.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 19:17 - Jan 2 with 2479 viewsmax936

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 19:00 - Jan 2 by E20Jack

Why, just stating a fact about the Countries Capital and what can be done about it, you got a view?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 19:20 - Jan 2 with 2473 viewsE20Jack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 19:17 - Jan 2 by max936

Why, just stating a fact about the Countries Capital and what can be done about it, you got a view?

Just the view that there seems to be an overtly racist theme to this thread.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 19:22 - Jan 2 with 2449 viewsGaryjack

80 deaths by stabbings in the Countries Capital on 19:00 - Jan 2 by E20Jack

Yes i agree. It's a sick world out there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024