Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OTH Ltd... 14:04 - Jan 4 with 24542 viewswaynekerr55

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09797494/filing-history

Have a butchers at this...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

OTH Ltd... on 14:12 - Jan 4 with 8874 viewsBigPhilG

I think the trust should be made aware of this. Wtf are these people playing at
OTH Ltd... on 14:16 - Jan 4 with 8834 viewsNeathJack

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2939033
OTH Ltd... on 14:17 - Jan 4 with 8827 viewsQJumpingJack

what does it mean?
OTH Ltd... on 14:19 - Jan 4 with 8792 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Can anyone explain to an uninformed idiot?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

OTH Ltd... on 14:19 - Jan 4 with 8784 viewsPapaLazarou

To my unqualified eye, it looks like MM doing some crafty maneuvering ready for the near future...
OTH Ltd... on 14:20 - Jan 4 with 8782 viewscimlajack

Nice work digging that out
OTH Ltd... on 14:20 - Jan 4 with 8772 viewsherbie

It appears to be a dormant company and is now in liquidation. Strange as to why there was a need to change directors first though.
OTH Ltd... on 14:20 - Jan 4 with 8769 viewswaynekerr55

OTH Ltd... on 14:16 - Jan 4 by NeathJack

https://m.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2939033

Does this mean Kaplan and Levein owed the Morgan's money, therefore giving shares as payment for debt?

Login to get fewer ads

OTH Ltd... on 14:23 - Jan 4 with 8709 viewsswanseajack4eva

Looks like clean-up of dormant accounts/companies, perhaps to facilitate upcoming transactions where monies are owed.
OTH Ltd... on 14:24 - Jan 4 with 8700 viewsherbie

Don't see shares in an apparently dormant company has being valuable, but I also don't understand the change in directorship or why it would be liquidated. Very odd situation.
OTH Ltd... on 14:26 - Jan 4 with 8675 viewsherbie

And the shares don't seem to have changed hands, only the directorships.
OTH Ltd... on 14:28 - Jan 4 with 8648 viewswaynekerr55

OTH Ltd... on 14:20 - Jan 4 by cimlajack

Nice work digging that out

Mr Touch Far Vetched work - I'm just the water carrier

OTH Ltd... on 14:29 - Jan 4 with 8613 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Could that be the business Morgan kept his Swansea shares in and the appointment of the Americans as directors was to give them the voting rights of those shares?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

OTH Ltd... on 14:35 - Jan 4 with 8544 viewsMoscowJack

It's a pretty standard way of selling shares.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

OTH Ltd... on 14:46 - Jan 4 with 8435 viewswaynekerr55

OTH Ltd... on 14:35 - Jan 4 by MoscowJack

Rather telling that the company was set up in September 2015, don't you think?

OTH Ltd... on 14:48 - Jan 4 with 8415 viewslondonlisa2001

OTH Ltd... on 14:35 - Jan 4 by MoscowJack

What is?

Assigning voting rights over shares you haven't sold to ensure that the minority shareholder can be outvoted on absolutely everything so that you can maximise your sales proceeds at their expense you mean?
OTH Ltd... on 14:50 - Jan 4 with 8397 viewslondonlisa2001

OTH Ltd... on 14:46 - Jan 4 by waynekerr55

Rather telling that the company was set up in September 2015, don't you think?

Must be a complete coincidence. The Morgans never knew anything about it.
OTH Ltd... on 14:51 - Jan 4 with 8388 viewslondonlisa2001

OTH Ltd... on 14:29 - Jan 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Could that be the business Morgan kept his Swansea shares in and the appointment of the Americans as directors was to give them the voting rights of those shares?

When you drop the nonsense Dwight, you can be quite perceptive.
OTH Ltd... on 14:59 - Jan 4 with 8327 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 14:50 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

Must be a complete coincidence. The Morgans never knew anything about it.

My guess would be it was set up before or during the talks with Moores & Co. Timelines seem to be about right.

We all knew they were actively looking for a buyer back then (which was fine by us all, as long as we sold to someone with more money than the old owners and included the Trust in the sale). Also, we (or at least I) didn't think the Jack to a King film was as much as a marketing tool as it obviously was.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

OTH Ltd... on 15:02 - Jan 4 with 8297 viewsNeathJack

OTH Ltd... on 14:59 - Jan 4 by MoscowJack

My guess would be it was set up before or during the talks with Moores & Co. Timelines seem to be about right.

We all knew they were actively looking for a buyer back then (which was fine by us all, as long as we sold to someone with more money than the old owners and included the Trust in the sale). Also, we (or at least I) didn't think the Jack to a King film was as much as a marketing tool as it obviously was.

It was set up a full year after Yanks 1.0 http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-investmen and at around the same time that the initial talks would have began with Yanks 2.0.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 15:06]
OTH Ltd... on 15:06 - Jan 4 with 8263 viewslondonlisa2001

Come off it Nick.

It was set up 3 months before a draft detailed SPA was in circulation with this lot (as helpfully posted on the internet by Jim White during his recent conversation with various sellers).
OTH Ltd... on 15:08 - Jan 4 with 8238 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Some of us were adamant it was a commercial when it was in development and subsequently released.

Seeing that it was being played numerous times on channels in America should have been enough to alert even those with their heads firmly in the sand that something was up.

I wonder how much of the budget went on paying to have it played on American television and in carefully preselected cinemas in America? I wonder if Charles Noel or however you spell his name and the rest of the potential buyers they had earmarked lived in the vicinity of where this film which had no chance of commercial success was pushed ?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

OTH Ltd... on 15:08 - Jan 4 with 8240 viewsDarran

My guess is you're still big butts with Martin. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

OTH Ltd... on 15:09 - Jan 4 with 8223 viewswaynekerr55

OTH Ltd... on 15:08 - Jan 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Some of us were adamant it was a commercial when it was in development and subsequently released.

Seeing that it was being played numerous times on channels in America should have been enough to alert even those with their heads firmly in the sand that something was up.

I wonder how much of the budget went on paying to have it played on American television and in carefully preselected cinemas in America? I wonder if Charles Noel or however you spell his name and the rest of the potential buyers they had earmarked lived in the vicinity of where this film which had no chance of commercial success was pushed ?

This just gets better.

By fans, for fans.

OTH Ltd... on 15:14 - Jan 4 with 8181 viewslondonlisa2001

On this particular topic btw, we already knew about this as the club (2002 Ltd level) passed a special resolution to allow it to happen at the same time from memory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024