Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches - Every touch against Spurs 17:26 - Jan 4 with 3069 viewsKennedy

Remember the one at the start of the season?

You can just see the confidence grow in him as the game goes on. How the hell Clement did not get this out of him in 7 months and CC has managed to do it in less than a week.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 17:28]

Just call me JFK

Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 17:32 - Jan 4 with 3033 viewsPawelAbbott

There was some lovely passes in there. Started a bit nervy but got much better.
PC was the best man for the job though, he said so himself.
Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 18:12 - Jan 4 with 2893 viewsswanaway

One or two chances for a killer pass missed but a vast improvement overall. Good luck to the lad.
Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 18:26 - Jan 4 with 2811 viewsJack_Kass

Probably just a face with a familiar language. Not easy for a young lad to integrate himself into a whole different culture.

Even the best foreigners used to get a seasons grace to 'settle in'.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 18:27]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 18:29 - Jan 4 with 2789 viewsTheKirkyLife

Carlos reckons this is 60% of what he's capable of. That's very encouraging.
Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 18:35 - Jan 4 with 2757 viewscaerleon_jack

Got to remember that the start of Sanches' decline came with being coached by Ancelotti (and, for a while, PC). Whatever it is about their approach to the game and man-management certainly doesn't work for Sanches. I dare say Bayern are chuffed we got rid of PC, whether they keep Sanches or not at the end of the season there now seems to be a better chance of them getting something from their massive investment in him.

Insert something witty here

Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 18:46 - Jan 4 with 2704 viewsharryhpalmer

Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 18:26 - Jan 4 by Jack_Kass

Probably just a face with a familiar language. Not easy for a young lad to integrate himself into a whole different culture.

Even the best foreigners used to get a seasons grace to 'settle in'.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 18:27]

Carlos has said he is speaking to him in English, like he does with the rest of the players.

It's more down to giving him a specific job, and parameters to work in. And the kid has taken it on board.

For me, I think with all of the players, Clement made it far too complicated.

No coincidence that Clucas has also looked better in the last 2 games too. You never know, maybe Carlos can make him into the £16m player we paid for!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 18:47 - Jan 4 with 2699 viewsMattG

I think he will benefit from having Bony in front of him to hold the ball up from his passes - several times he played the ball forward but either Dyer or Ayew couldn't do anything with it.

Only real disappointment for me on Tuesday was his free kick - in those conditions you have just got to hit the target. Otherwise, much better - positive signs.
Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 19:11 - Jan 4 with 2568 viewsBarrySwan

Fair play I really have to change my words of criticism about how rubbish he is.

When I watched the game live I could have sworn that I saw him spend more time scrabbling about on the turf after a light breeze blew him over on at least a dozen occasions than he actually spent on his feet ( plus of course one pitiful pull out of a 70-30 challenge in his favour)

And yet a brief two minute edit of his game reveals that he only fell over easily once and was actually unlucky not to win the game for the Swans single handedly.

I really need to get my eyes tested.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 19:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Sanches - Every touch against Spurs on 19:40 - Jan 4 with 2447 viewsPozuelosSideys

Meh. The terrible pitch was a huge leveller against Spurs. Lets see how he does against Newcastle, that will be a far better indicator of whether hes developing under CC

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024