Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man c v Brizzle 20:12 - Jan 9 with 2383 viewsOldjack

How refreshing to see a team having a go at Citeh 0-0 atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man c v Brizzle on 20:30 - Jan 9 with 2357 viewspencoedjack

Well done Brizzle
Man c v Brizzle on 20:31 - Jan 9 with 2345 viewslifelong

Bristol 1-0 up now"..really impressive first half by them.
Man c v Brizzle on 20:32 - Jan 9 with 2337 viewsOldjack

Clems should take a leaf out of Lee's book ,cracking display so far from them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man c v Brizzle on 20:39 - Jan 9 with 2281 viewsperchrockjack

He s gone ain't he Alan

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Man c v Brizzle on 20:42 - Jan 9 with 2252 viewsOldjack

Man c v Brizzle on 20:39 - Jan 9 by perchrockjack

He s gone ain't he Alan

HAS HE ?fuk no one told me

Man c v Brizzle on 20:47 - Jan 9 with 2215 viewsperchrockjack

Yep.

Few photos of him around though so you know whom to contact

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Man c v Brizzle on 20:50 - Jan 9 with 2193 viewsmonmouth

Good on them. Local owner who is a proper success, nice guy and clever, all the things our thick lying turds were not. Playing nice football with no fear. Whatever happens now that first half was fabulous. Just remember our turgid shite - at home. I hope the game is still live for Ashton. They'll be a credit to the premier league when they take our place.

Makes me feel physically ill.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man c v Brizzle on 20:51 - Jan 9 with 2188 viewsOldjack

Man c v Brizzle on 20:50 - Jan 9 by monmouth

Good on them. Local owner who is a proper success, nice guy and clever, all the things our thick lying turds were not. Playing nice football with no fear. Whatever happens now that first half was fabulous. Just remember our turgid shite - at home. I hope the game is still live for Ashton. They'll be a credit to the premier league when they take our place.

They'd bloody murder us atm

Login to get fewer ads

Man c v Brizzle on 21:05 - Jan 9 with 2134 viewsunion_jack

Man c v Brizzle on 20:51 - Jan 9 by Oldjack

They'd bloody murder us atm

Just saw a perfectly good tackle by a Brustolmplayer given as a foul by that cretin of a ref. If that's a foul, the game will be a no contact sport in a few years!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man c v Brizzle on 21:06 - Jan 9 with 2134 viewsmonmouth

I hope they don't get nailed fully. I'd like to see the excitement in the second leg.

Man c v Brizzle on 21:33 - Jan 9 with 2020 viewsharryhpalmer

Man c v Brizzle on 20:50 - Jan 9 by monmouth

I heard he has set Bristol up along the lines of Barca - as a Sporting Club.

Along with City, he owns the Basketball club Bristol Flyers. And Bristol Rugby club play at Ashton Gate too.

And he has the philosophy of looking after the people involved in the club rather than be a slave to success. Sound a familiar way? I dare say, as he is already very rich, he won't end up going down the same path we do if he gets to the promised land.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Man c v Brizzle on 21:34 - Jan 9 with 2017 viewsharryhpalmer

Man c v Brizzle on 21:05 - Jan 9 by union_jack

Just saw a perfectly good tackle by a Brustolmplayer given as a foul by that cretin of a ref. If that's a foul, the game will be a no contact sport in a few years!

and 3 guesses who the cretin was - same one who didn't send Sanchez off!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Man c v Brizzle on 21:37 - Jan 9 with 2001 viewsOldjack

He's a boy that Augero aye 2-1

Man c v Brizzle on 21:49 - Jan 9 with 1911 viewsJack59

There's three teams within a 2 hour drive that have much better players than us.

Never mind we are scouring the world looking for the next Borja Baston.
Man c v Brizzle on 21:51 - Jan 9 with 1894 viewsmonmouth

Man c v Brizzle on 21:49 - Jan 9 by Jack59

There's three teams within a 2 hour drive that have much better players than us.

Never mind we are scouring the world looking for the next Borja Baston.

Bristol City, Newport and Llanelli?

Man c v Brizzle on 21:56 - Jan 9 with 1881 viewslonglostjack

Man c v Brizzle on 21:51 - Jan 9 by monmouth

Bristol City, Newport and Llanelli?

You forgot Merthyr.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Man c v Brizzle on 22:03 - Jan 9 with 1850 viewsploppy

Man c v Brizzle on 21:34 - Jan 9 by harryhpalmer

and 3 guesses who the cretin was - same one who didn't send Sanchez off!

You sure? Anthony Taylor reffed tonight. Bobby Madley reffed us against Spurs.
Man c v Brizzle on 22:08 - Jan 9 with 1831 viewsicecoldjack

Having watched a few championship teams the last few days i think it's safe to say that when we eventually drop we will get fookin' murdered in that division !!

I know teams play above themselves in cup games, but there is a power and pace even at that level that our current sideways passing players cannot match.
Man c v Brizzle on 07:45 - Jan 10 with 1683 views34dfgdf54

Definite dig at Clement by Britton on twitter there. Sacked 6 games too late.
Man c v Brizzle on 09:49 - Jan 10 with 1601 viewsawayjack

Man c v Brizzle on 21:33 - Jan 9 by harryhpalmer

I heard he has set Bristol up along the lines of Barca - as a Sporting Club.

Along with City, he owns the Basketball club Bristol Flyers. And Bristol Rugby club play at Ashton Gate too.

And he has the philosophy of looking after the people involved in the club rather than be a slave to success. Sound a familiar way? I dare say, as he is already very rich, he won't end up going down the same path we do if he gets to the promised land.

Yup philosophy sounds like ours only we had the 'owned by fans' mantra. I think key point he's made his money and won't change due to greed of PL like our lot.
Man c v Brizzle on 15:02 - Jan 10 with 1519 viewsyescomeon

Man c v Brizzle on 22:08 - Jan 9 by icecoldjack

Having watched a few championship teams the last few days i think it's safe to say that when we eventually drop we will get fookin' murdered in that division !!

I know teams play above themselves in cup games, but there is a power and pace even at that level that our current sideways passing players cannot match.

I'm now thinking of the players that will leave or stay when we go down in terms of "are they good enough to keep us up in the championship".

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024