Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72661 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 01:21 - Jan 22 with 1090 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 13:02 - Jan 17 by TheResurrection

Bony was nothing to do with Laudrup or his agent.

He was a 'Jenkins' buy.

As with literally everything this ffukkingg clown talks about on here, "tiny cock" res is ridiculously wrong yet again. The goofy idiot really does have sshitt for sense.

Unbelievable combination of arrogance and idiocy "tiny cock" has.

The arrogance is obviously fake, the idiocy is very real.
#Philyerboots on 01:25 - Jan 22 with 1087 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 17 by TheResurrection

It would be v very insightful to have been a fly on the wall during the summer window. Yes it seems Clement's big plans for this season was 3 at the back - WOW!! And why?? He'd seen a few others doing it last year and thought that must be the way forward.

What he was promised or hoped to get would be interesting to know. But we do know he sanctioned the Sanches signing right at the death when knowing we already had a plethora of centre mids already here. That has to be negligence on his behalf.

We also know he doesn't like wingers and pace just wasn't that important on his shopping list. Scandalous as far as I'm concerned. I only found out about his dislike of wingers during the Siggy saga and it hit me like a brick.

Selling Siggy and Llorente was without doubt the right thing to do, I'll always believe that. Formulating a squad with their money able enough to play good attacking football is where the problem lies.

We all know very well by now that's not Clement's style. For me, he has to take so very much of the blame for this season, not all, our recruitment didn't spring up any nice surprises did it, but who was mostly driving the bus there.

That would be key to know before pointing any fingers in any one particular direction.

So, "tiny cock" res, the Sanches signing you creamed yourself over, thread after thread, is now "negligence"?

Why didn't you say that at the time?

And "our recruitment didn't spring up any nice surprises did it"?

You mean all the deals you hailed as being our "BEST WINDOW EVER" over and over again?
#Philyerboots on 01:27 - Jan 22 with 1084 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 18:50 - Jan 17 by CheeseBalls

If TheResurrection has said it, the total opposite is the truth.

Spot on, Cheese Balls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024