Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 73409 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 09:51 - Jan 18 with 1525 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 09:12 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Pot kettle black comes to mind.

No signing makes good financial sense if they do not perform, which he hasn't. Stop talking absolute b*llocks, these guys are not on pennies, and we would have paid a loan fee.

Whether he comes good or not next season, season after or in five seasons time makes no difference to me, it's how he performs while being a Swansea player is all I care about.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:13]

Your little kettle analogy doesnt work.

He has performed fine. He has scored 4 goals and looked our most dangerous threat before Wilf came in. We did not pay a loan fee, I dont know how many times you can be told.

Find us a better player for free that is a current international, with the goalscoring record he has and you will probably be our new DoF.

But you cant because as usual you are talking rubbish.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

#Philyerboots on 09:51 - Jan 18 with 1522 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 09:26 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

I don't think anyone is criticising the deal, however Matt was commenting regarding the costs of the deal. Which, in all fairness, he'd have been in a better position than you to know about at that time.

I'm criticising the deal.

Who thought Tammy could lead the line in the Premier League? You could say Clement's orginal plan was to stick to 3-5-2, which it probably was, but it didn't work out. So therefore, the signing was poor and hasn't worked out.
#Philyerboots on 09:54 - Jan 18 with 1517 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 09:51 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Who thought Tammy could lead the line in the Premier League? You could say Clement's orginal plan was to stick to 3-5-2, which it probably was, but it didn't work out. So therefore, the signing was poor and hasn't worked out.

It has worked perfectly.

He was brought in to fight for a first team place. As has been said, you will not find better value for our money out there. He was a cut above most on the pitch for many games early on in the season.

Like I said, anybody criticising this deal hasnt got a clue. No surprise its you. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

#Philyerboots on 09:54 - Jan 18 with 1517 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 09:51 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Your little kettle analogy doesnt work.

He has performed fine. He has scored 4 goals and looked our most dangerous threat before Wilf came in. We did not pay a loan fee, I dont know how many times you can be told.

Find us a better player for free that is a current international, with the goalscoring record he has and you will probably be our new DoF.

But you cant because as usual you are talking rubbish.

Matt just said we did, as Ux said, at the time he was in a position to know these things, you weren't and never will be because you're a bit of a c*ck if truth be told.

He has not performed fine at all, he's been lightweight and struggled with the rigours of the league. Current International, we'll see if he goes to the world cup.

PS - See Watford away for the best example. Woeful
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:56]
#Philyerboots on 09:57 - Jan 18 with 1509 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 09:54 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Matt just said we did, as Ux said, at the time he was in a position to know these things, you weren't and never will be because you're a bit of a c*ck if truth be told.

He has not performed fine at all, he's been lightweight and struggled with the rigours of the league. Current International, we'll see if he goes to the world cup.

PS - See Watford away for the best example. Woeful
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:56]

I couldn't give a monkeys what you think Matt said. Matt said "I seem to remember talk of a £5m fee". Either his memory is failing him or he is listening to the wrong talk. We paid no fee for Abraham.

He has performed perfectly fine and is among our top goalscorers this season whether you like it or not. If you expect a striker to come into this side and score a shedload then you are off your rocker, let alone someone for free.

You can call me all the names under the sun, sonny. Changes nothing. You are clueless.

P.S see Hudderfield for another example. Excellent.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:00]

#Philyerboots on 10:00 - Jan 18 with 1498 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 09:57 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

I couldn't give a monkeys what you think Matt said. Matt said "I seem to remember talk of a £5m fee". Either his memory is failing him or he is listening to the wrong talk. We paid no fee for Abraham.

He has performed perfectly fine and is among our top goalscorers this season whether you like it or not. If you expect a striker to come into this side and score a shedload then you are off your rocker, let alone someone for free.

You can call me all the names under the sun, sonny. Changes nothing. You are clueless.

P.S see Hudderfield for another example. Excellent.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:00]

You can't just blantatly make up he was free, to suit your argument.

Among our top scorers, he's scored 4, Otamendi from centre half has scored the same. He's not good enough at this current time, and if/when he does come good, it won't be for us.

Llorente did last season, for a low fee (not far off the same fee paid for Tammy for a season), and you slagged him off. You're not right in the head my son.
#Philyerboots on 10:03 - Jan 18 with 1492 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:00 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

You can't just blantatly make up he was free, to suit your argument.

Among our top scorers, he's scored 4, Otamendi from centre half has scored the same. He's not good enough at this current time, and if/when he does come good, it won't be for us.

Llorente did last season, for a low fee (not far off the same fee paid for Tammy for a season), and you slagged him off. You're not right in the head my son.

So you are saying center back Otamendi is a better striker than England International striker Tammy Abraham?

There is no argument. I am just stating facts, we paid no fee for him and as a result of that it made, makes and will always make good financial sense to have made the deal. Thankfully he performed adequately too until we got Wilf up to speed, there is no chance we could get someone better for less. None.

You were asked who could do it for free, not who could do it for £6m. Free. (That means wages and signing on fee only)

(And where have I ever slagged Llorente off? You cant make stuff up because you are making a tit of yourself)

I shall await your usual bonkers reply.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:09]

#Philyerboots on 10:18 - Jan 18 with 1445 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:03 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

So you are saying center back Otamendi is a better striker than England International striker Tammy Abraham?

There is no argument. I am just stating facts, we paid no fee for him and as a result of that it made, makes and will always make good financial sense to have made the deal. Thankfully he performed adequately too until we got Wilf up to speed, there is no chance we could get someone better for less. None.

You were asked who could do it for free, not who could do it for £6m. Free. (That means wages and signing on fee only)

(And where have I ever slagged Llorente off? You cant make stuff up because you are making a tit of yourself)

I shall await your usual bonkers reply.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:09]

No, but his goal tally is nothing be shouting about.

We did not get him for free, you can keep repeating it as much as you like, until you come up with some evidence to the contrary, I'll stick to the facts known.

Performed adequately until Wilf was up to speed, Wilfs still not. He didn't play in a massive game at St James Park, if he was "up to speed", he would of been first name on the teamsheet.

Not very bright.
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 10:22 - Jan 18 with 1437 viewsUxbridge

#Philyerboots on 09:51 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

In which case I disagree somewhat. He's been fine as one of three strikers. Started well, faded somewhat, but given our poor quality elsewhere I'm not sure that's surprising.

He wasn't free though. So I guess I'm disagreeing with you both!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

#Philyerboots on 10:23 - Jan 18 with 1432 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:18 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

No, but his goal tally is nothing be shouting about.

We did not get him for free, you can keep repeating it as much as you like, until you come up with some evidence to the contrary, I'll stick to the facts known.

Performed adequately until Wilf was up to speed, Wilfs still not. He didn't play in a massive game at St James Park, if he was "up to speed", he would of been first name on the teamsheet.

Not very bright.

Nobodies goal tally is anything to be shouting about at clubs like us where goals are hardly at a premium. That is a fairly big jump to say the deal was bad, 4 goals for us is massive, that is 20% of our goals this season.

You say facts known? Do you mean misinformed hearsay you decide to believe because it makes your angle of attacking our players look less ridiculous? It is widely known Chelsea did not look for a fee for him.

Wilf just come back from injury. You really are a moron.

No you cleartainly are not very bright Risca.

#Philyerboots on 10:24 - Jan 18 with 1428 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:22 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

In which case I disagree somewhat. He's been fine as one of three strikers. Started well, faded somewhat, but given our poor quality elsewhere I'm not sure that's surprising.

He wasn't free though. So I guess I'm disagreeing with you both!

We paid no fee to Chelsea. We paid agents fees, signing on fee and wages. £1m is the figure believed to be the case to cover all excluding wages.

Which needless to say is a bargain for a striker of his calibre to have as back up.

You are correct on your deduction of his signing though. But to be honest I have not heard many say otherwise, Risca does enjoy being controversial for controversy's sake.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:26]

#Philyerboots on 10:28 - Jan 18 with 1418 viewsUxbridge

#Philyerboots on 10:24 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

We paid no fee to Chelsea. We paid agents fees, signing on fee and wages. £1m is the figure believed to be the case to cover all excluding wages.

Which needless to say is a bargain for a striker of his calibre to have as back up.

You are correct on your deduction of his signing though. But to be honest I have not heard many say otherwise, Risca does enjoy being controversial for controversy's sake.

Not that it massively matters, but you're wrong. He wasn't overpriced though, I'd agree.

#Philyerboots on 10:29 - Jan 18 with 1413 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:24 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

You're not in a position to be arguing with people in the position they are in. You read stuff in the papers, you have no "inside knowledge", stop kidding yourself.
#Philyerboots on 10:29 - Jan 18 with 1411 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:28 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

Not that it massively matters, but you're wrong. He wasn't overpriced though, I'd agree.

Then wordwide reports are wrong with connections to both clubs.

I will agree with the woldwide reports until I see otherwise.

#Philyerboots on 10:30 - Jan 18 with 1407 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:29 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Got a link to these "worldwide reports"?
#Philyerboots on 10:32 - Jan 18 with 1401 viewsUxbridge

#Philyerboots on 10:29 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Well, the press would know better than anyone.

#Philyerboots on 10:32 - Jan 18 with 1399 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:29 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

You're not in a position to be arguing with people in the position they are in. You read stuff in the papers, you have no "inside knowledge", stop kidding yourself.

I am not arguing with anybody Risca, I am stating things as they are.

I am stating Tammy is clealry a fine signing and stating you are a moron.

Both fair observations.

As for the exact fee, I will choose to believe the widespread understanding of what Chelsea required. This goes for the understanding of Hrighton and Neecastle too. If you wish to believe someone who thinks they may have remembered a conversation then be my guest, but your track record of being a pleb is extensive.

#Philyerboots on 10:33 - Jan 18 with 1395 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:32 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

I am not arguing with anybody Risca, I am stating things as they are.

I am stating Tammy is clealry a fine signing and stating you are a moron.

Both fair observations.

As for the exact fee, I will choose to believe the widespread understanding of what Chelsea required. This goes for the understanding of Hrighton and Neecastle too. If you wish to believe someone who thinks they may have remembered a conversation then be my guest, but your track record of being a pleb is extensive.

So where's the links to the worldwide reports?
#Philyerboots on 10:35 - Jan 18 with 1393 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:32 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

Well, the press would know better than anyone.

Not anyone, no. But we arent talking about the deal makers, we are talking about someone who may remember a conversation about a figure. Considering the Trusts grasp of figures and the goings on at the heart of the club, not the best people to be comparing to. Trust board members were not even aware of their own terms times nor that one was getting paid.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:38]

#Philyerboots on 10:36 - Jan 18 with 1389 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:33 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

So where's the links to the worldwide reports?

Google it.

Every man and his dog knows what Chelsea were offering woth Tammy after his spell with Bristol and the Euro Champs.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:36]

#Philyerboots on 10:36 - Jan 18 with 1388 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:35 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Not anyone, no. But we arent talking about the deal makers, we are talking about someone who may remember a conversation about a figure. Considering the Trusts grasp of figures and the goings on at the heart of the club, not the best people to be comparing to. Trust board members were not even aware of their own terms times nor that one was getting paid.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:38]

Where's the links to these Worldwide reports. Or are you again, just making up stuff to suit your arguments.
#Philyerboots on 10:37 - Jan 18 with 1383 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:36 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Where's the links to these Worldwide reports. Or are you again, just making up stuff to suit your arguments.

You have just asked that.

#Philyerboots on 10:39 - Jan 18 with 1378 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:37 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

You have just asked that.

I rest my case.

You really a tw*t of the highest order. No clue whatsoever.

Keep it up "sonny"
#Philyerboots on 10:39 - Jan 18 with 1374 viewstheloneranger

#Philyerboots on 08:48 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Where was this talk?

Chelsea did not receive a loan fee for Abraham. It was a mutually beneficial deal, anyone criticising this signing hasnt got a clue.

It is believed Chelsea are not receiving a loan fee for Abraham because their priority was to find the best club for his development. But it has been reported that the successful club would have to pay £1million to cover signing-on fees for the player, his family and his agent.

It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/28/tammy-abraham-sign-50k-a-week-che

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

#Philyerboots on 10:40 - Jan 18 with 1369 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:39 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

I rest my case.

You really a tw*t of the highest order. No clue whatsoever.

Keep it up "sonny"

You rest your case because I told you to google it?

You do realise that it is probably the top few search results on google if you type it in right?

You really are thick. Genuinely

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024