Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial 19:41 - Jan 17 with 10382 viewsacejack3065

Amazed at the numbers who have stayed away. Can’t wait for reduced queues at the riverside next year.
Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 11:08 - Jan 18 with 2041 viewsjack_lord

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 22:14 - Jan 17 by Newhousemustscore

regarding the size of the crowd - I have my season ticket for next year & have only missed one home game since the Liberty opened. However, I wasn't prepared to pay £10 in booking fees for 4 tickets for my family, so decided to stay away. It was a dilemma, but one that may well have seen others following suit. Jenkins/the Yanks have decided to get a little extra cash out of the fans, but they actually ended up losing my business for tonight.

My feeling is that it was the booking fee not the cost. Why didn't the club just charge 15 quid a ticket?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 13:09 - Jan 18 with 1922 viewsFlashberryjack

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 11:08 - Jan 18 by jack_lord

My feeling is that it was the booking fee not the cost. Why didn't the club just charge 15 quid a ticket?

Would they have had to pay more to Wolves if we charged £15 a ticket, whereas they keep the whole booking fee money ? I'm sure someone prove me wrong.

Going off topic, I didn't sit in my usual front row seat last night because of the rain, it was lovely not having those f*cking Crowd facing LED advertising boards in my face, they were hardly noticeable or intrusive from further back.

No wonder the poor sods that sit in the front row had little support when they complained after they were installed, a case of "I'm all right jack" also showed the sellouts total lack of respect for the fans, and just for a few extra £, similar to the booking fee........they just don't give a f*ck about us'

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 17:04 - Jan 18 with 1819 viewsdocray

Being a life long supporter and renewed my season on the first day , I also went to the ticket office to purchase my cup ticket only to be told that I would have to pay a £2.50 booking fee on top of the purchase price so I told the cashier to return my money and cancel my ticket and walked away I really didn’t want to do this but was so disappointed,I sent an email to Swansea city direct to complain and they sent an email back saying they would reply within 48hrs six days later no reply ,so sent another email same answer would get back to me within 48hrs three days later still no reply. So Swansea city will not be buying any more tickets or merchandise until you start treating your supporters with some respect
Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:04 - Jan 18 with 1682 viewsYossarian

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 22:14 - Jan 17 by Newhousemustscore

regarding the size of the crowd - I have my season ticket for next year & have only missed one home game since the Liberty opened. However, I wasn't prepared to pay £10 in booking fees for 4 tickets for my family, so decided to stay away. It was a dilemma, but one that may well have seen others following suit. Jenkins/the Yanks have decided to get a little extra cash out of the fans, but they actually ended up losing my business for tonight.

Excellent post. Run by fans for the fans my arse.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:10 - Jan 18 with 1667 viewsYossarian

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 22:57 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

Aye, Jenkins, Yanks and sell-outs do rather seem to have blatant and deliberate intent to do everything humanly possible to alienate, offend and anger the very supporters that are ummmmmmmmmmm......... The very lifeblood and sustenance of the club i.e. being the ones that do actually put money into the club as opposed to leeching away, freeloading, stuffing pockets and robbing the club blind via legal means.

The vice president members shenanigans, the ticketing fee effrontery, the sellouts continued leeching, the Leigh Dineen reappointment farce, Van Zweden's online baiting, the transfer window incompetence, inaction and disgrace etc, etc, etc.

Chickens are coming home to roost for the lowlife filth that has infiltrated the club! To every action there will be an opposite reaction!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 22:59]

Spot on. When are some people going to wake up and realise that the only way to make this lot listen is to start hurting them in their pockets. It’s the ONLY language these global venture capitalists understand.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:27 - Jan 18 with 1653 viewsWingstandwood

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:04 - Jan 18 by Yossarian

Excellent post. Run by fans for the fans my arse.

Yep! Yet more of the same appalling 'false economy' stuff you could put into the file marked 'Kamikaze-And-Lemming-Like-Business-Practice' next page along just after the page showing Jenkins D.o.F's transfer market methodology.

A case of? Try to make a few £££££'s but ending up doing the complete and utter opposite by losing vastly, vastly, vastly more in the process! Some commercial 'advisor' that w@nker Dineen has been on this one hey?

F#cking unbelievable stuff i.e. individuals like Jenkins, Pearlman and Dineen are being paid a combined total of way over a million Pounds to not only decimate the clubs finances and future from within..... But also?..... They're provoking anger, provoking boycotting, are alienating and destroying the loyalty of some of the clubs most irreplaceable long term supporters. It staggering, surreal-extreme and absolutely beggars belief!

Argus!

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:46 - Jan 18 with 1630 viewsSwansea93

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:50 - Jan 18 with 1624 viewsawayjack

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:27 - Jan 18 by Wingstandwood

Yep! Yet more of the same appalling 'false economy' stuff you could put into the file marked 'Kamikaze-And-Lemming-Like-Business-Practice' next page along just after the page showing Jenkins D.o.F's transfer market methodology.

A case of? Try to make a few £££££'s but ending up doing the complete and utter opposite by losing vastly, vastly, vastly more in the process! Some commercial 'advisor' that w@nker Dineen has been on this one hey?

F#cking unbelievable stuff i.e. individuals like Jenkins, Pearlman and Dineen are being paid a combined total of way over a million Pounds to not only decimate the clubs finances and future from within..... But also?..... They're provoking anger, provoking boycotting, are alienating and destroying the loyalty of some of the clubs most irreplaceable long term supporters. It staggering, surreal-extreme and absolutely beggars belief!

Well stated. I suspect it's closer to £2m with bonuses etc for the Board muppets plus naturally thief hangers on and friendly contracts for 'the boys' companies. Just gross incompetence and the antagonistic attitude towards supporters defies logic.
Login to get fewer ads

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:52 - Jan 18 with 1619 viewsLeonWasGod

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:27 - Jan 18 by Wingstandwood

Pearlman's the commercial person though isn't he. We went for years without this increase. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's an American brainwave. Right up their with Brad Bobbly.
Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 11:54 - Jan 19 with 1496 viewsWingstandwood

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 23:46 - Jan 18 by Swansea93

Those pictures should come with the title that the (Currently oblivious to stark reality?) Yanks/board might one day have enough common sense to take heed of.....i.e. "You reap what you sow".

Argus!

Bigger crowd for Alan Tates testamonial on 17:10 - Jan 19 with 1420 viewsGrandPrix

Better crowd at the under 23's game V Wolves when they secured the Premier League 2 title

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024