Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan’s Ayew 21:35 - Jan 17 with 8355 viewsParsSwans

Talk Sport stated he is ranked number 1 for us this season in terms of Passes completed, assists ,tackles successful, dribbles completed and now I think he is either joint or outright top scorer.
Jordan’s Ayew on 21:36 - Jan 17 with 4407 viewsTheFranchise

still prefer his brother :)
Jordan’s Ayew on 21:36 - Jan 17 with 4395 viewsjacktar

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:36 - Jan 17 by TheFranchise

Nah!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:42 - Jan 17 with 4250 viewsyescomeon

Just seen the goal on the bbc website, lovely goal. He's been really effective recently. I'm hesitant to say he's playing well, he seems to be playing as he always has, but things are coming off for him at the moment. Long may it continue.

Upthecity!

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:46 - Jan 17 with 4187 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:42 - Jan 17 by yescomeon

Just seen the goal on the bbc website, lovely goal. He's been really effective recently. I'm hesitant to say he's playing well, he seems to be playing as he always has, but things are coming off for him at the moment. Long may it continue.

It might be something to do with a manager who says attack, attack, attack.
Jordan’s Ayew on 21:57 - Jan 17 with 4081 viewsSPboy

How does he rate for giving the ball away or getting dispossessed ?

No.1 for both I suspect
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 22:01]
Jordan’s Ayew on 21:57 - Jan 17 with 4068 viewsE20Jack

That is because he is a very good player indeed.

Hopelessly stiffled last year by the Glylfi/Llorente ball we played. Even through that, he was probably our most consistent player in open play.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:01 - Jan 17 with 4042 viewsGaz_M

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:57 - Jan 17 by SPboy

No.1 for both I suspect

As with every winger I've ever seen
Jordan’s Ayew on 22:02 - Jan 17 with 4027 viewsyescomeon

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:46 - Jan 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Yeah that's probably it actually.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:04 - Jan 17 with 4011 viewsLeonWasGod

They must be talking all competitions, as he's not top for any of those things for us in the PL. Except joint scorer with Tammy. He's close for most in fairness.

Let's hope he bangs a few more in and soon. Great to see Wilf back with a goal too. The sooner we can get him to be a force again the better. But that's saying the bleedin obvious.
Jordan’s Ayew on 22:04 - Jan 17 with 3999 viewsE20Jack

No.1 for both I suspect

Considering he just said his pass completion rate is the highest I would also assume his "giving the ball away" rate is the lowest.

I imagine he may get dispossessed the most due to the fact he is the only one in the side that is capable and willing to take anybody on.

I am sure our fans have got less intelligent the worse we have become. We used to applaud a backpass to retain posession, with commentators praising the fanbase for our understanding of the game and patience and appreciation of it - now we scream to hoof it and criticise any form of ingenuity.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 22:06]

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:06 - Jan 17 with 3965 viewslonglostjack

At least he's got a bit of bottle and is prepared to have a go.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:07 - Jan 17 with 3952 viewsSwanzay

Thats not difficult, most of our team are missing in action every Saturday!
Jordan’s Ayew on 22:10 - Jan 17 with 3912 viewsangryjack

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:36 - Jan 17 by TheFranchise

No chance
Jordan’s Ayew on 22:13 - Jan 17 with 3880 viewsSPboy

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:04 - Jan 17 by E20Jack

Considering he just said his pass completion rate is the highest I would also assume his "giving the ball away" rate is the lowest.

I imagine he may get dispossessed the most due to the fact he is the only one in the side that is capable and willing to take anybody on.

I am sure our fans have got less intelligent the worse we have become. We used to applaud a backpass to retain posession, with commentators praising the fanbase for our understanding of the game and patience and appreciation of it - now we scream to hoof it and criticise any form of ingenuity.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 22:06]

Having a high pass completion rate does not equate to being the best at retaining possession. Very surprised at that comment what with you being such a business expert.

What about taking a dive trying to get a foul every time he loses possession, he must be no. 1 at that too ?
Jordan’s Ayew on 22:36 - Jan 17 with 3732 viewsE20Jack

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:13 - Jan 17 by SPboy

Having a high pass completion rate does not equate to being the best at retaining possession. Very surprised at that comment what with you being such a business expert.

What about taking a dive trying to get a foul every time he loses possession, he must be no. 1 at that too ?

You said giving the ball away. That means intercepted/incomplete passes. We hoth know he doesnt just give the ball to the opposition so it is either that or being dispossesed which indeed I then covered in my next part where I commented on the high probability of this being down to the fact he is the only one that attemots to take anyone on.

Come on now, dont be silly.

Jordan’s Ayew on 23:13 - Jan 17 with 3550 viewsgrabsplatter

No.1 for both I suspect

Tom Carroll would rate higher for both I'd say.
Ayew was our best player tonight & TC was poor again.
Jordan’s Ayew on 23:31 - Jan 17 with 3475 viewsnyc_swans

not to take anything away from jordan's goal or his recent contributions but he ranks at the top of the entire premier league in terms of giving the ball away.

it's hard to imagine anyone wouldn't prefer his brother given the option of the 2.
Jordan’s Ayew on 23:36 - Jan 17 with 3456 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew's pass completion rate of 84.4% is impressive considering he plays as a forward.

As a support striker/forward it's his goals and assists that are less impressive. But he's in a good place right now and has put in some good high energy performances this season.

His goal today was a peach. Threatened to do that a couple of times this season but failed to even get a shot away. He got it bang on tonight - possible goal of the season for us
Jordan’s Ayew on 00:25 - Jan 18 with 3335 viewsLoyal

No.1 for both I suspect

Nobody does negativity like the jacks 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jordan’s Ayew on 00:30 - Jan 18 with 3329 viewsJJJack

Jordan’s Ayew on 23:31 - Jan 17 by nyc_swans

not to take anything away from jordan's goal or his recent contributions but he ranks at the top of the entire premier league in terms of giving the ball away.

it's hard to imagine anyone wouldn't prefer his brother given the option of the 2.

well you've not much imagination then mate. Jordan is a very different type of player to his brother but overall he quite clearly offers more to the team than Andre.

In a stronger side Andre's finishing ability and footballing canniness would likely be more effective. But we are shoite so we need Jordan's overall workrate to drag us up a tiny notch and win us some games which he's now starting to do.
Jordan’s Ayew on 03:00 - Jan 18 with 3185 viewsGaz_M

Biggest issue Andre has is that he can only play in a couple of systems. He offers goals, no one can deny that. But dribbling, passing, creativity, workrate and the number of positions he can cover are low.

Jordan Ayew is better.
Jordan’s Ayew on 06:18 - Jan 18 with 3045 viewsDr_Winston

Jordan’s Ayew on 21:46 - Jan 17 by A_Fans_Dad

A major difference that should hopefully pay dividends for a few players as we move forward and Carvalhal works to undo all Clement's negative shit. Sadly the damage has probably already been done in the early part of the season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan’s Ayew on 06:26 - Jan 18 with 3031 viewsangryjack

Jordan’s Ayew on 23:31 - Jan 17 by nyc_swans

Maybe because hes not afraid to take chances I.e try killer passes also try take players on instead of the boring safe passes tom Carroll for example would take in turning around and passing backwards a safe pass which looks good on stats
Jordan’s Ayew on 07:47 - Jan 18 with 2923 views34dfgdf54

Jordan’s Ayew on 03:00 - Jan 18 by Gaz_M

Biggest issue Andre has is that he can only play in a couple of systems. He offers goals, no one can deny that. But dribbling, passing, creativity, workrate and the number of positions he can cover are low.

Jordan Ayew is better.

Andre Ayew has a low level of work rate? Wow

He's more of a battering ram than Jordan granted, but works his socks off every game, and has quality, you only got to see his goal against Palace this year to back that up.
Jordan’s Ayew on 07:56 - Jan 18 with 2890 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Jordan’s Ayew on 03:00 - Jan 18 by Gaz_M

Jordan Ayew is better.

I know one swallow doesn’t make a summer and stuff like that, but the game when we beat Everton when Andre played as a false 9 he was fantastic. His work rate was immense, tracking back to make tackles, doing the ‘wilf’ role defending corners. Not saying he did it in every game, but he’s got work rate in him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024