Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Room101 17:55 - Jan 18 with 11712 viewsperchrockjack

1. People who say" enjoy" in restaurants .. Just disingenuous shyte
2. Plastic covering on razor blades. Just dangerous to get off
3. Petrol stations with signs " use other pump...as you ve just arrived at pump
4.People who use the word " dude" and " cool " now well out of date
5. Sit on lawn mowers ...get off and push you idle feckers and build an Orangery

6. Pubic hair left in public urinal ..just shave it off ffs or at least trim neatly

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Your Room101 on 16:26 - Jan 21 with 1040 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your Room101 on 16:21 - Jan 21 by Jackfath

If you park in a normal space, you can't open the doors wide. You need to do that to get the seat in and out. If a parent has a couple of kids to sort out and prams to open, shopping to load etc, is it too much to ask those who don't have the extra luggage to walk a few minutes further to load up?

Do you really take you dog shopping?

Sound like this carting kids around is a mighty inconvenience for all you poor parents. Best to leave them home with one or other of the parents while the other one does the shopping. Then you can use bog standard parking spaces like the rest of us. Shops aren’t places you need to take them to anyway.

No I don’t take him shopping but he’s often to be found sitting outside Costa or Starbucks while the wife and I enjoy a latte on a summer day.

Poll: Tory leader

Your Room101 on 16:30 - Jan 21 with 1028 viewsJackfath

Your Room101 on 16:26 - Jan 21 by exiledclaseboy

Sound like this carting kids around is a mighty inconvenience for all you poor parents. Best to leave them home with one or other of the parents while the other one does the shopping. Then you can use bog standard parking spaces like the rest of us. Shops aren’t places you need to take them to anyway.

No I don’t take him shopping but he’s often to be found sitting outside Costa or Starbucks while the wife and I enjoy a latte on a summer day.

Good idea. Be sure to tell the plethora of single parents that next time you're using one of the spaces.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Your Room101 on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 1026 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your Room101 on 16:30 - Jan 21 by Jackfath

Good idea. Be sure to tell the plethora of single parents that next time you're using one of the spaces.

I knew you’d go down that route. I’m tempted to say serve them right for ending up as a single parent but that would clearly expose the fact that I’ve been having some fun on this thread. The only time I’ve ever used a parent and child space I was with my mother so fully entitled to avail myself of the facility.

Your Room101 on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 1023 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Torys
Conservatives
Tory voters
Tonic water
Sellouts

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Your Room101 on 16:38 - Jan 21 with 1012 viewslifelong

The extra width in the Parent/child parking spaces is very good, especially if the child is using a rear car seat, the back door of the car has to be fully opened to allow the parent access to release the child from the car seat.
Your Room101 on 16:41 - Jan 21 with 1005 viewsperchrockjack

There you go again Clasie...you didn't " just knew"

Anyway

As its my thread I'm adding

Horses and their riders on public roads ,to the room . Just what is the fookn point . And clean the shyte up after you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Your Room101 on 16:46 - Jan 21 with 996 viewsPozuelosSideys

1.) People who spit in public
2.) People who describe themselves as "dynamic"
3.) Rush hour commutes
4.) People who feel they are entitled to pretty much anything and everything
5.) Celebrity lifestyles, tv shows about this, and then everyone who thinks thats real life
6.) Kanye West
7.) Airports with no smoking areas where you have to sit around for hours getting agitated
8.) Nag nag naaaaagging
9.) Irrelevent rubbish about haircuts and the like being reported as "news"
10.) Cyclists who oan about cars, but they themselves ride around, dressed in all black, doing about 40mph in built up, highly pedestrian areas not giving a toss and being a menace. Oh and wear a helmet you tossers

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Your Room101 on 16:46 - Jan 21 with 994 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your Room101 on 16:41 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

There you go again Clasie...you didn't " just knew"

Anyway

As its my thread I'm adding

Horses and their riders on public roads ,to the room . Just what is the fookn point . And clean the shyte up after you

What are you babbling about now?

Login to get fewer ads

Your Room101 on 16:57 - Jan 21 with 978 viewsswanjackal

Your Room101 on 16:46 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

3.) Rush hour commutes
5.) Celebrity lifestyles, tv shows about this, and then everyone who thinks thats real life
6.) Kanye West
7.) Airports with no smoking areas where you have to sit around for hours getting agitated
8.) Nag nag naaaaagging
10.) Cyclists who oan about cars, but they themselves ride around, dressed in all black, doing about 40mph in built up, highly pedestrian areas not giving a toss and being a menace. Oh and wear a helmet you tossers

As for your point 2, I have the same disdain for the modern craze of people who label themselves, and others, as "fearless". Cure: Put them in a cage covered in fresh blood with an unfed pride of Lions and test the theory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Your Room101 on 17:06 - Jan 21 with 966 viewsPozuelosSideys

Your Room101 on 16:57 - Jan 21 by swanjackal

As for your point 2, I have the same disdain for the modern craze of people who label themselves, and others, as "fearless". Cure: Put them in a cage covered in fresh blood with an unfed pride of Lions and test the theory.

Scott Baldwin updated his profile: "No longer "fearless" after Lion incident"

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Your Room101 on 17:09 - Jan 21 with 960 viewsswanjackal

Your Room101 on 17:06 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Scott Baldwin updated his profile: "No longer "fearless" after Lion incident"

I only know of Alec, Daniel , William and Stephen's work. What has he starred in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Your Room101 on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 955 viewsPozuelosSideys

Your Room101 on 17:09 - Jan 21 by swanjackal

I only know of Alec, Daniel , William and Stephen's work. What has he starred in?

Never a star in a million years:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-union/scott-baldwin-bitten-by-lio

Your Room101 on 17:13 - Jan 21 with 948 viewsswanjackal

Your Room101 on 17:10 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Never a star in a million years:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-union/scott-baldwin-bitten-by-lio

Seems a bit twp to me. Never heard of him.

Your Room101 on 17:16 - Jan 21 with 943 viewsNeath_Jack

Clasey, have you done a lohengrin, and been down the club with the boys?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Your Room101 on 17:20 - Jan 21 with 936 viewsLohengrin

Your Room101 on 17:16 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

In his shorts.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Your Room101 on 17:22 - Jan 21 with 928 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your Room101 on 17:16 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

Ha, no but I did have an hour or so to kill. I just kept getting in deeper and deeper.

Your Room101 on 17:26 - Jan 21 with 918 viewsLohengrin

Your Room101 on 15:18 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

I would indeed find it courteous.

And I would smile politely and say I was absolutely fine to stand thanks very much.

When I was younger I would then of course worry that I had put on weight and the person had assumed I was pregnant. Now I worry that I obviously look like their gran.

"I would indeed find it courteous. And I would smile politely and say I was absolutely fine to stand thanks very much."

I should think I'd insist, and for some reason this all takes place on a steam train in my fevered imagination...

Your Room101 on 18:46 - Jan 21 with 885 viewslondonlisa2001

Your Room101 on 17:26 - Jan 21 by Lohengrin

"I would indeed find it courteous. And I would smile politely and say I was absolutely fine to stand thanks very much."

I should think I'd insist, and for some reason this all takes place on a steam train in my fevered imagination...

Lol.

You've been drinking haven't you...

My accent is more Swansea than clipped Celia Johnson I fear.

I wish they made films like that now though. And showed them on a Sunday afternoon.
Your Room101 on 18:52 - Jan 21 with 876 viewsLohengrin

Your Room101 on 18:46 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

I wish they made films like that now though. And showed them on a Sunday afternoon.

You'd have to put the voice on, it wouldn't work otherwise...

"Do you think we will ever see each other again, my dear?"

" Dunno', mush."

Your Room101 on 19:08 - Jan 21 with 848 viewsdickythorpe

Your Room101 on 18:52 - Jan 21 by Lohengrin

You'd have to put the voice on, it wouldn't work otherwise...

"Do you think we will ever see each other again, my dear?"

" Dunno', mush."

Loh, that scene in your head with Lisa, has now entered my head. Whilst you gaze into each other's eyes, longing for answers to your questions the scene is ruined by that idiot " 50p for a cuppa tea"
Your Room101 on 19:12 - Jan 21 with 845 viewsexiledclaseboy

Your Room101 on 18:46 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

In the few times I’ve heard you speak I’ve noticed your Swansea accent becomes more pronounced the more annoyed/angry/frustrated you get.

Your Room101 on 19:20 - Jan 21 with 837 viewsLohengrin

Your Room101 on 19:08 - Jan 21 by dickythorpe

Loh, that scene in your head with Lisa, has now entered my head. Whilst you gaze into each other's eyes, longing for answers to your questions the scene is ruined by that idiot " 50p for a cuppa tea"

Ha! Mrs Baggott, the char lady in the station canteen.

Your Room101 on 19:23 - Jan 21 with 829 viewslondonlisa2001

Your Room101 on 16:46 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

3.) Rush hour commutes
6.) Kanye West
8.) Nag nag naaaaagging

Your first one. Couldn't agree more. It's absolutely disgusting. Makes me feel sick.
Your Room101 on 19:25 - Jan 21 with 820 viewsdickythorpe

Your Room101 on 19:20 - Jan 21 by Lohengrin

Ha! Mrs Baggott, the char lady in the station canteen.

No, not her but Rachel Riley's rascal of a grandfather

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/pensioner-banned-begging-cardiff-ne
Your Room101 on 19:27 - Jan 21 with 813 viewsSwanjaxs

Your Room101 on 19:23 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

Your first one. Couldn't agree more. It's absolutely disgusting. Makes me feel sick.

No 10 ..... regarding cyclists not wearing helmets... assholes they are, the sooner the wearing of helmets for cyclists is made compulsory the better 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024