Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer in..................... 15:44 - Jan 24 with 3013 viewsswan65split

Have we found our Dover sole yet? or are we going to be left with no soul at all?
Transfer in..................... on 16:12 - Jan 24 with 2912 viewsthornabyswan

Well we got an R sole in charge so don't hold your breath.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Transfer in..................... on 17:22 - Jan 24 with 2790 viewsawayjack

We'll be linked with cheap tins of tuna soon and our idiot DOF will blame the sea being to rough for our rowing boat to catch any fresh fish!
Transfer in..................... on 17:38 - Jan 24 with 2711 viewsSwanjaxs

Lets face it we require quality brought in by the end of the window to stand any chance but those type of players just arn't going to be willing to sign for us permanently given our position, so dont expect 15 to 25 million signings anytime soon, for me our only hope is quality loan signings, even if it costs us a kings ransom, it really is our only hope, but again that remains to be seen....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Transfer in..................... on 17:40 - Jan 24 with 2699 viewsairedale

I’m quite partial to a smoked whiting fillet.
Transfer in..................... on 17:58 - Jan 24 with 2640 viewslonglostjack

Could well be a damp squid

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Transfer in..................... on 18:26 - Jan 24 with 2549 viewsJethroJack

It was a welcome surprise that our current fish 🐟 didn't get battered by Liverpool, but the Muppets at the helm will probably now believe we don't need any strengthening to stay up!
Transfer in..................... on 18:36 - Jan 24 with 2501 viewsMagic_Michu

Wouldn’t be too bothered by big loan fees with a view to permanent deals for quality players... as long as the loan fee was subtracted from an agreed permanent transfer fee

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Transfer in..................... on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 2466 viewsSwanjaxs

Transfer in..................... on 18:36 - Jan 24 by Magic_Michu

Wouldn’t be too bothered by big loan fees with a view to permanent deals for quality players... as long as the loan fee was subtracted from an agreed permanent transfer fee

Quality loans is the only way we're going to get out of this MM, Gaitan even at 120k a week would be a start, and i think we'll secure him on loan too.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer in..................... on 19:00 - Jan 24 with 2391 viewsswan65split

Transfer in..................... on 16:12 - Jan 24 by thornabyswan

Brill.
Transfer in..................... on 19:05 - Jan 24 with 2357 viewsplasjack

Transfer in..................... on 16:12 - Jan 24 by thornabyswan

We are in wales, but I wont blubber.
Transfer in..................... on 19:09 - Jan 24 with 2344 viewsOldjack

Wrong bait ,quarter a mill a week should bag them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Transfer in..................... on 19:17 - Jan 24 with 2304 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We’re just poor dabs who are unlikely to net anyone with just a few squid to spare unless we rays some cash at the prawn shop.

We’re floundering.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Transfer in..................... on 19:33 - Jan 24 with 2231 viewslifelong

Transfer in..................... on 19:17 - Jan 24 by Joe_bradshaw

We’re just poor dabs who are unlikely to net anyone with just a few squid to spare unless we rays some cash at the prawn shop.

We’re floundering.

What a load of pollocks.
Transfer in..................... on 19:37 - Jan 24 with 2212 viewsgiantstoneater

HJ is dithering again and is fixated on the same targets and the same old names we should have moved on by now. I get the feeling that as soon as the Mesa deal is sorted we may bring something in, what that something is I have no idea.
Transfer in..................... on 19:53 - Jan 24 with 2145 viewsLoyal

Transfer in..................... on 19:37 - Jan 24 by giantstoneater

HJ is dithering again and is fixated on the same targets and the same old names we should have moved on by now. I get the feeling that as soon as the Mesa deal is sorted we may bring something in, what that something is I have no idea.

We all know the fcking tea party cnts won't invest, they are a disgrace. I hope the next time that particular regards picnic fly in they are physically run out of town.
Greedy fcks.
Let's make it happen.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024