Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin 21:00 - Feb 15 with 16922 viewsswansRus

Shocking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04blny9
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:04 - Feb 15 with 8141 viewsperchrockjack

Never have guessed ,reading this site

I mean, all the scum ,smack heads and £1 homes aren't all in northern cities ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 8114 viewsDarran

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:04 - Feb 15 by perchrockjack

Never have guessed ,reading this site

I mean, all the scum ,smack heads and £1 homes aren't all in northern cities ?

It’s all you cuÅ„ts bringing it down here.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/drug-dealers-mix-match-offer-14240

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cocaine-heroin-gang-liverpool-jail

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-22040807

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-dealer-who-sold-qu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 8121 viewsFlashberryjack

Death penalty for drug dealers (in possession of a certain amount) would help.

Never going to happen though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:19 - Feb 15 with 8102 viewsDr_Winston

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:13 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

Death penalty for drug dealers (in possession of a certain amount) would help.

Never going to happen though.

Nice as the idea is, the potential profits involved will ensure a neverending queue of people wanting to get involved.

Legalise, control, tax. Pour tax revenues into rehabilitation. Vastly increase the judicial penalties for offences committed by addicts outside offical rehabilitiation programmes. Ramp up the training and educational opportunities for those engaging in rehabilitation efforts.

I've spent the best part of 20 years dealing with the problems of heroin addiction and the processes in place now just aren't working.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:21 - Feb 15 with 8091 viewsexiledclaseboy

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:19 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Nice as the idea is, the potential profits involved will ensure a neverending queue of people wanting to get involved.

Legalise, control, tax. Pour tax revenues into rehabilitation. Vastly increase the judicial penalties for offences committed by addicts outside offical rehabilitiation programmes. Ramp up the training and educational opportunities for those engaging in rehabilitation efforts.

I've spent the best part of 20 years dealing with the problems of heroin addiction and the processes in place now just aren't working.

There aren’t many times I’ve said this over the years. Completely agree with all that. Apart from the death thing being a “nice idea” of course.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 21:22]

Poll: Tory leader

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:21 - Feb 15 with 8090 viewsgetcarter

Loads of people from London selling this shit on our streets

This post has been edited by an administrator
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:26 - Feb 15 with 8055 viewsgetcarter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-43004170
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:27 - Feb 15 with 8049 viewsdickythorpe

Ragga I'm sure was mentioned

Login to get fewer ads

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:29 - Feb 15 with 8027 viewsFlashberryjack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:19 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Can't argue with that Doc.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:29 - Feb 15 with 8035 viewsDr_Winston

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:21 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

There aren’t many times I’ve said this over the years. Completely agree with all that. Apart from the death thing being a “nice idea” of course.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2018 21:22]

Your views on the death penalty are reasonable and respectable.

I despise heroin dealers however, and would regret their deaths no more than I do than the germs who peg it each time I pour Domestos down the toilet bowl.

Actually, upon contemplation I have more sympathy for the germs. They're just doing what germs do. Smack dealers make the choice to become smack dealers.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:30 - Feb 15 with 8031 viewsdickythorpe

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:26 - Feb 15 by getcarter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-43004170

The last woman has an upside down spoon for a nose. Girl number 5 looks as if she would do anything for cash.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 8004 viewsgetcarter

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:30 - Feb 15 by dickythorpe

The last woman has an upside down spoon for a nose. Girl number 5 looks as if she would do anything for cash.

One of them is a Polish bird from the smoke, she came down to peddle after the other so called Londoners got nicked.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 7983 viewsdickythorpe

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:34 - Feb 15 by getcarter

One of them is a Polish bird from the smoke, she came down to peddle after the other so called Londoners got nicked.

Good criminals those Poles. They are dead pan, straight and stony faced. They show no emotion so won't fold when taken in for questioning.
Same expression when climaxing as to when seeing family members slaughtered. Tough.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 7980 viewsnantywatcher

Spot on Dr W.
Addiction is an illness, a disease, and the amount of funding needed to combat the problems created would way outstrip this nation's GDP, if we do not educate children from an early age.
In my work I see videos that would make young people think twice about experimenting, the trouble is that these videos are aimed at people already in the grips of addiction.
We need a new approach to tackling this problem - NOW!!
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:42 - Feb 15 with 7976 viewsdickythorpe

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:40 - Feb 15 by dickythorpe

Good criminals those Poles. They are dead pan, straight and stony faced. They show no emotion so won't fold when taken in for questioning.
Same expression when climaxing as to when seeing family members slaughtered. Tough.

Girl number 1 has to be without doubt the Pole. Showing the same expression in Cockett police station photo booth as she'd have pegging a Tory MP in a London dungeon.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:47 - Feb 15 with 7955 viewscontroversial_jack

Agree 100%. Decriminalisation , legalisation and control has worked wherever it's been tried.The problems arise not from the drug itself, but from the impurities the drugs are mixed with when they are cut
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:48 - Feb 15 with 7953 viewsDr_Winston

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:40 - Feb 15 by nantywatcher

Spot on Dr W.
Addiction is an illness, a disease, and the amount of funding needed to combat the problems created would way outstrip this nation's GDP, if we do not educate children from an early age.
In my work I see videos that would make young people think twice about experimenting, the trouble is that these videos are aimed at people already in the grips of addiction.
We need a new approach to tackling this problem - NOW!!

The education thing I have a bit of a problem with.

There surely can't be anyone out there, regardless of age now who can claim ignorance of how horrible a Heroin addiction is, yet people keep trying it anyway. If you're dumb enough to get hooked on it, then that's your own fault.

I would offer the chance to kick the addiction, and plenty of support to do so, at least once, Anyone refusing that offer should be absolutely f*cking slammed by the courts.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:52 - Feb 15 with 7912 viewslifelong

Can’t agree with legalising heroin use, what message does that send to our young people?
There are still a lot of people in this country who do not turn to drugs because it is a criminal offence, take away that scenario and it will increase drug use considerably, in my opinion.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:56 - Feb 15 with 7925 viewsDr_Winston

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:52 - Feb 15 by lifelong

Can’t agree with legalising heroin use, what message does that send to our young people?
There are still a lot of people in this country who do not turn to drugs because it is a criminal offence, take away that scenario and it will increase drug use considerably, in my opinion.

Those who don't turn to Heroin won't whether it's legal or not.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 22:04 - Feb 15 with 7890 viewsnantywatcher

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 21:48 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

The education thing I have a bit of a problem with.

There surely can't be anyone out there, regardless of age now who can claim ignorance of how horrible a Heroin addiction is, yet people keep trying it anyway. If you're dumb enough to get hooked on it, then that's your own fault.

I would offer the chance to kick the addiction, and plenty of support to do so, at least once, Anyone refusing that offer should be absolutely f*cking slammed by the courts.

Strongly disagree.
People get drawn into that life because they are confident they have the ability and willpower to experiment and walk away. And of course in the early days, dealers make sure it's as cheap, or cheaper, than chips. Knowledge generated needs to be hard hitting, it's not until people are wrapped up in addiction that they recognise their personal weaknesses. I've met some extremely intelligent addicts who find it almost impossible to explain how they got sucked into their addiction. It's extremely harsh to write people off merely because they have been drawn into a life that they were not educated and prepared to cope with.
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 22:10 - Feb 15 with 7870 viewsDr_Winston

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 22:04 - Feb 15 by nantywatcher

Strongly disagree.
People get drawn into that life because they are confident they have the ability and willpower to experiment and walk away. And of course in the early days, dealers make sure it's as cheap, or cheaper, than chips. Knowledge generated needs to be hard hitting, it's not until people are wrapped up in addiction that they recognise their personal weaknesses. I've met some extremely intelligent addicts who find it almost impossible to explain how they got sucked into their addiction. It's extremely harsh to write people off merely because they have been drawn into a life that they were not educated and prepared to cope with.

Tough shit.

I don't care how smart you are. By now there should be no doubt that getting involved with Heroin is a bad idea. There's plenty of education out there and unless you're a complete idiot (which is possible) then claiming ignorance of the dangers is an excuse that just doesn't wash with me.

If you're arrogant enough to believe that it won't happen to you then that just doubles it down.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 09:23 - Feb 16 with 7604 viewscontroversial_jack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 22:04 - Feb 15 by nantywatcher

Strongly disagree.

Every drug addict or alcoholic has or has had problems prior to their addiction. The drug taking is basically to try and escape their problems for a while

It's not the case of experimenting or being drawn into that world or indeed starting off on a gateway drug - there is no such thing, they make a choice to start taking these substances and can quite easily stop if given the correct help and support, and a prison cell is not the answer
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 09:27 - Feb 16 with 7584 viewsperchrockjack

Yet,most take on life s ups and downs and front up as best they can instead of taking the easy way out in drugs .

Drug addicts make a choice . Victims of their crimes ,to feed their habit, do not.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 09:38 - Feb 16 with 7574 viewscontroversial_jack

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 09:27 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

Yet,most take on life s ups and downs and front up as best they can instead of taking the easy way out in drugs .

Drug addicts make a choice . Victims of their crimes ,to feed their habit, do not.

It's not little ups and downs, many have problems that go far deeper than that.

Victims of their crime, if it was legalised and controlled there would be reason to resort to crime, and it would put the dealers out of business virtually overnight
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 10:03 - Feb 16 with 7545 viewsnantywatcher

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 09:27 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

Way off the mark Perch.
The majority of heroin addicts slip down into that world that starts with LEGAL highs, cannabis. Heroin is brilliant in relieving trauma, the trouble is the trauma never goes away just buries itself even deeper. This is very much linked to the Barry Bennel thread and there will undoubtedly be amongst his victims young men whose addictions will be directly influenced by his abuse. It's way too glib to put addicts into one neat big box and dismiss them and their lives, and to infer that payment for their drugs comes about ONLY through criminal activity is nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024