Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poverty in Swansea ? 20:46 - Mar 8 with 1955 viewstrampie

I notice on the Joseph Rowntree Foundation site on their poverty in Wales article it shows a big picture of Swansea, looks like the seafront and marina to me and not a poverty type picture, perhaps it was just for contrast ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Poverty in Swansea ? on 20:54 - Mar 8 with 1941 viewsdickythorpe

There are areas of Pembs that rely on subsidised food outlets Trampie. How the fûck do they afford that 12.5% hike in council tax?
Poverty in Swansea ? on 21:18 - Mar 8 with 1901 viewstrampie

Poverty in Swansea ? on 20:54 - Mar 8 by dickythorpe

There are areas of Pembs that rely on subsidised food outlets Trampie. How the fûck do they afford that 12.5% hike in council tax?

We need a Leanne led revolution butt, the 'haves' have too much.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Poverty in Swansea ? on 21:29 - Mar 8 with 1875 viewsSPboy

Poverty in Swansea ? on 21:18 - Mar 8 by trampie

Heaven help us if Plaid ever get in. 12.5% per year increases in Council tax will be the norm and just the tip of the iceberg in tax increases to fund her public sector communist values
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 21:30]
Poverty in Swansea ? on 22:06 - Mar 8 with 1821 viewstrampie

Poverty in Swansea ? on 21:29 - Mar 8 by SPboy

Heaven help us if Plaid ever get in. 12.5% per year increases in Council tax will be the norm and just the tip of the iceberg in tax increases to fund her public sector communist values
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 21:30]

Squeeze those that can afford it, not all, as regards those that can afford it 'squeeze them till the pips squeak' is a phrase that springs to mind.

Poverty in Swansea ? on 22:25 - Mar 8 with 1791 viewsswanforthemoney

Poverty in Swansea ? on 22:06 - Mar 8 by trampie

Squeeze those that can afford it, not all, as regards those that can afford it 'squeeze them till the pips squeak' is a phrase that springs to mind.

My pips are already squeaking.

I stand in the North Stand

Poverty in Swansea ? on 22:37 - Mar 8 with 1774 viewsbuilthjack

An awful lot of people owe an awful lot more than what they own.
It will bite them on the arse one day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Poverty in Swansea ? on 06:22 - Mar 9 with 1679 viewsdickythorpe

Poverty in Swansea ? on 22:37 - Mar 8 by builthjack

An awful lot of people owe an awful lot more than what they own.
It will bite them on the arse one day.

Will it though? Many are fed up of not getting wage increases in line with inflation after grafting away for years and years.
Why shouldn't they max out credit cards and get loans?
Poverty in Swansea ? on 06:52 - Mar 9 with 1661 viewsDr_Winston

Yes, because excessively taxing the wealthy in Wales won't cause a mass exodus East of the Dyke, leaving Wales on a par with post Soviet Albania within a generation.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Poverty in Swansea ? on 08:57 - Mar 9 with 1577 viewsLohengrin

Poverty in Swansea ? on 06:52 - Mar 9 by Dr_Winston

Yes, because excessively taxing the wealthy in Wales won't cause a mass exodus East of the Dyke, leaving Wales on a par with post Soviet Albania within a generation.

Ha! Did you just pull Albania out of the hat randomly there, Doc, or can you remember the Young Communist League demos in Cardiff in support of Hoxha’s paradise circa ‘83/4?

You know who would have been on them, don’t you?

They used to have this ridiculous little ditty that went “Enver Hoxha is our Leader! Happy! Happy! Happy!”

I wish it was still the ‘80s, Doc. I used to love being a teenager, I could never get away with wearing a Burberry Mac and a Deerstalker hat now.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Poverty in Swansea ? on 12:10 - Mar 9 with 1488 viewsLohengrin

Poverty in Swansea ? on 21:18 - Mar 8 by trampie

Despite a shared penchant for vodka, she’s no Lenin. Think more along the lines of Paddy Fleming in The Rag Trade, Tramp.

EVERYBODY OUT!!!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Poverty in Swansea ? on 13:34 - Mar 9 with 1433 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poverty in Swansea ? on 06:52 - Mar 9 by Dr_Winston

But we don’t excessively tax the wealthy .

Status quo

Blah blah blah

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024