Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 17:01 - Mar 10 with 4466 viewspencoedjack

Hopefully get a points deduction
West Ham on 17:55 - Mar 10 with 1126 viewsswancity

West Ham on 17:45 - Mar 10 by londonlisa2001

In all seriousness, nothing will happen to them other than a fine, but having just watched the incidents, they absolutely should have a points deduction. You can't have that sort of thing going on during a match. It's crazy.

Disagree with points reduction. That's unfair punishment. Why penalise the team. A big fine though for certain for failing to provide adequate crowd control stewarding.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

West Ham on 18:03 - Mar 10 with 1073 viewsGlyn1

How many games do they have in the next 4 - 6 weeks? Not many, so there's plenty of time for their fans to agonize.

Personally I'd love them to be relegated because their arrogant treatment of their neighbours Leyton Orient was shocking.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

West Ham on 18:03 - Mar 10 with 1071 viewsCooperman

West Ham on 17:55 - Mar 10 by swancity

Disagree with points reduction. That's unfair punishment. Why penalise the team. A big fine though for certain for failing to provide adequate crowd control stewarding.

You penalise a club rather than penalise a team.

The club are responsible for what goes on inside a stadium on match day and that was out of control today.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

West Ham on 18:07 - Mar 10 with 1047 viewslondonlisa2001

West Ham on 17:55 - Mar 10 by swancity

It's the responsibility of the club to ensure that a game can be played in a safe environment.

Burnley players gave up their seats in the dug out to young fans as the environment was unsafe.

The game had to be stopped.

The only punishment that really works is points.

It's one thing if a fan enters the pitch in an isolated incident, as there aren't enough stewards in the world to stop that, but the scenes today were far from that.
West Ham on 18:13 - Mar 10 with 1003 viewsLandore_Jack

Punishment: A fine and the next game to be played behind closed doors.

#backtojack

West Ham on 18:18 - Mar 10 with 985 viewspencoedjack

West Ham on 18:07 - Mar 10 by londonlisa2001

It's the responsibility of the club to ensure that a game can be played in a safe environment.

Burnley players gave up their seats in the dug out to young fans as the environment was unsafe.

The game had to be stopped.

The only punishment that really works is points.

It's one thing if a fan enters the pitch in an isolated incident, as there aren't enough stewards in the world to stop that, but the scenes today were far from that.

Indeed I also read they no longer pay police to be in the ground which is pretty amazing due to the amount of trouble at the beginning of the season.

Horrible club with horrible fans.

Nice touch by Burnley to give up seats in dug outs .... the opposite type club to a West Ham
West Ham on 18:20 - Mar 10 with 973 viewslondonlisa2001

West Ham on 18:18 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

Indeed I also read they no longer pay police to be in the ground which is pretty amazing due to the amount of trouble at the beginning of the season.

Horrible club with horrible fans.

Nice touch by Burnley to give up seats in dug outs .... the opposite type club to a West Ham

I think I've said before that I don't really go in for hating other clubs, but I detest West Ham.

It'd be hilarious if they went down.
West Ham on 18:21 - Mar 10 with 969 viewsN_T_J

A fan robbed the corner flag aswell mid game 😂
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham on 18:29 - Mar 10 with 921 viewskarnataka

West Ham on 17:27 - Mar 10 by Swanjaxs

Wouldn't even say a dark horse to be honest, they are in freefall and must be worth a tenner to go down 👍

A tenner to go down, eh? I knew someone like that when I was younger.
West Ham on 18:31 - Mar 10 with 915 viewskarnataka

West Ham on 17:12 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

Talking of Noble thought he was absolute gash last week

They were all gash but at least Noble and Antonio were the only ones who looked like they cared.
West Ham on 19:03 - Mar 10 with 826 viewsEvanski

West Ham on 17:27 - Mar 10 by Swanjaxs

Wouldn't even say a dark horse to be honest, they are in freefall and must be worth a tenner to go down 👍

When a club expresses relief that James Collins is available for selection you know they're in the sh!t.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

West Ham on 19:13 - Mar 10 with 783 viewsDafyddHuw

West Ham on 18:20 - Mar 10 by londonlisa2001

I think I've said before that I don't really go in for hating other clubs, but I detest West Ham.

It'd be hilarious if they went down.

Karma for being given a football stadium that the rest of the country paid for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024