Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... 20:12 - Mar 10 with 9160 viewsTheResurrection

....look upon the scenes with West Ham with disgust and a wry smile......that if it wasn't for people like me, we'd have gone down that route and it would've ended us.

I know you're all secretly thinking the same and thanking me but I don't expect any shine for it....

Never one to say I told you so 😉👍😜

But anyway.... I told you so.... !!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:55 - Mar 11 with 679 viewsDarran

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:53 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

A one man campaign or one thread saying Jenkins your time is up?

That was after the Sousa debacle and I'll admit, I was well pissed off with him at the time.

Needless to say I'm more than glad he stayed and fulfilled my dreams, literally.

One thread? You’re fuçking potty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:57 - Mar 11 with 672 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:50 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

I think this post has something to do with my criticism of your time on the Trust so far. That's fair enough.

But to answer your question, yes my opinion has and does and no doubt will shift with time.

And that's exactly how it should be. I think your time on the Trust has probably meant you've gone in there with a set mind, stubborn perhaps, and that's a big worry for me. You maybe can't adapt to the quick, changing effect of this game of football and all that comes with it.

Being critical of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen etc over the years was justified. I didn't like the way they increasingly started to look after their own interests. I wanted to keep an eye on this sort of thing, I wanted to look after SCFC.

From winning building contracts to ticket prices I felt it right to voice concerns. I stand by most of them, perhaps all, it's hard to remember every one.

More recently, and after the sale of shares, where as you would know I was more critical of our Trust, I thought it would be in SCFC's best interest that he left.

Note a familiar theme? SCFC?

Then I saw a text from him in the run up to the January window of last season, where he said he felt responsible for the mess and wanted to put it right. Needless to say I was very sceptical, it was also the time I started that thread and that Judas flag was made.

Anyway, January of 2017 came and went and he got it right, he oversaw a successful window and end of season.

My thinking changed right there, right at that point. Then.... Need I be more expressive of exactly when that was??!

So from then, contrary or whatever your little chumps have come up with about me, from then I've seen the benefits in keeping him here.

Move with the times Andrew, open your eyes, the world keeps on moving. Maybe apply this to the lack of anything tangible you've done since being on the Trust Board?

Well let's say I give you the benefit of the doubt there. Yes, opinions can change. But instead of saying something like "look, I know I've been against him in the past but let's consider ......" you come on here giving it large how everybody else is stupid, ungrateful etc. As if it had always been your stance. Think about it.

However, that's giving you the benefit of the doubt. Some may say you just get off on being contrary.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:59 - Mar 11 with 662 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:52 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

What you think of my time on the Trust board is irrelevant to me, I don’t care. My pointing out that you’re clearly a contrarian who likes to have a minority opinion so you can disagree with the majority isn’t groundbreaking. It’s self evident.

Well it's not is it. It's your irrelevant opinion. I've just explained chapter and verse my thinking over time. If you've got anything to challenge my thinking come up with it. Have the intelligence to challenge.

Your time on the Trust is much more relevant as you're supposed to be serving us members and as of yet, And, we can't see anything whatsoever has changed.

That's poor mate.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:00 - Mar 11 with 653 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:54 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

Nothing to do with your hero. Carlos and the boys had put Jenkins temporarily to the back of my mind.
He can do no damage for the time being. Hope he is gone before he effs up yet another transfer window though.

Yeah, and Jenkins would've put it all to the back of your mind in October had he got his way and dumped Clement then.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:01 - Mar 11 with 647 viewsSwanjaxs

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:57 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Well let's say I give you the benefit of the doubt there. Yes, opinions can change. But instead of saying something like "look, I know I've been against him in the past but let's consider ......" you come on here giving it large how everybody else is stupid, ungrateful etc. As if it had always been your stance. Think about it.

However, that's giving you the benefit of the doubt. Some may say you just get off on being contrary.

Contrary..... fabulous word that 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:01 - Mar 11 with 647 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:55 - Mar 11 by Darran

One thread? You’re fuçking potty.

You're a nasty, sly, Shithouse.... We've all got our faults eh?!

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:02 - Mar 11 with 644 viewsexiledclaseboy

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:59 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Well it's not is it. It's your irrelevant opinion. I've just explained chapter and verse my thinking over time. If you've got anything to challenge my thinking come up with it. Have the intelligence to challenge.

Your time on the Trust is much more relevant as you're supposed to be serving us members and as of yet, And, we can't see anything whatsoever has changed.

That's poor mate.

You explained the change in your view very well. I don’t believe it for a second but that’s my prerogative. If the majority view was still “In Huw we Trust” you’d still be firmly nailing your colours to the “Jenkins Out” mast.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 17:04]

Poll: Tory leader

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:05 - Mar 11 with 624 viewsDarran

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:01 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

You're a nasty, sly, Shithouse.... We've all got our faults eh?!

Yeah that’ll be it,that’ll be the reason why there’s a multitude of threads on here where you wanted Jenkins out,oh and not forgetting the posts on the previous version of this Forum.

Login to get fewer ads

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:06 - Mar 11 with 614 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 16:57 - Mar 11 by union_jack

At least you've read and understood, unlike our newbie on the Trust who just wanted to make an @rse out of himself.

That's what happened, there's no benefit of the doubt about it. I don't lie, I've still got the text, I've still got my replies of fack him when I was being sceptical and I've since understood my own feelings about his benefit of keeping him on.

And at the moment I am more then happy to shout those feelings from the rooftops.

He and the rest of the Board took their eyes off the ball when they wanted to sell. He's now got the challenge of the Americans who make the final decisions but it's Jenkins that's kept the Club in the league the last two seasons, hopefully 3.

Are you too afraid or stubborn to change your mind? Is that a weakness of yours?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:10 - Mar 11 with 606 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:02 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

You explained the change in your view very well. I don’t believe it for a second but that’s my prerogative. If the majority view was still “In Huw we Trust” you’d still be firmly nailing your colours to the “Jenkins Out” mast.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 17:04]

Well that just goes to show what we're up against with the idiots on the Trust Board. Stubborn and dismissive.

What don't you believe then? I've got all the evidence mentioned on my phone, right here.

And I was hardly being contrary when starting a thread to oust Jenkins was I? Everyone was thinking the same, me too.

Come on mate, is this all you've got?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:11 - Mar 11 with 604 viewsPrivate_Partz

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:00 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Yeah, and Jenkins would've put it all to the back of your mind in October had he got his way and dumped Clement then.

Nope . His shockingly poor and late window had put him to the very front of my mind. I won't bore you by asking you to check my posts but my concerns with Jenkins and his lack of action was there for all to see. Long before the window shut.
He had to make Clement the fall guy for his own incompetence. The man was wrecked and had run out of ideas.
He was at the back of my mind as Carlos is working miracles and he can do no damage at the moment. I would love to see him gone by the end of the season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:11 - Mar 11 with 602 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:06 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

At least you've read and understood, unlike our newbie on the Trust who just wanted to make an @rse out of himself.

That's what happened, there's no benefit of the doubt about it. I don't lie, I've still got the text, I've still got my replies of fack him when I was being sceptical and I've since understood my own feelings about his benefit of keeping him on.

And at the moment I am more then happy to shout those feelings from the rooftops.

He and the rest of the Board took their eyes off the ball when they wanted to sell. He's now got the challenge of the Americans who make the final decisions but it's Jenkins that's kept the Club in the league the last two seasons, hopefully 3.

Are you too afraid or stubborn to change your mind? Is that a weakness of yours?

No, I'm not going to change my mind because I don't think differently.

He needs to go in May and give ourselves every chance to recruit well and get a top 10 finish next year. I'm not counting my chickens regarding this season yet though. Lots to do still.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:13 - Mar 11 with 593 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:05 - Mar 11 by Darran

Yeah that’ll be it,that’ll be the reason why there’s a multitude of threads on here where you wanted Jenkins out,oh and not forgetting the posts on the previous version of this Forum.

Like I've said Teabag, I voiced many a concern, spoke my mind at the time and believed in my thoughts,. I stand by everything even if was wrong.

I've just said all that though... Can't you read?

I've just embarrassed the latest little bully pack Planet Swans could muster up.

And how or why? By telling the truth and saying it as it is and was.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:16 - Mar 11 with 582 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:11 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

Nope . His shockingly poor and late window had put him to the very front of my mind. I won't bore you by asking you to check my posts but my concerns with Jenkins and his lack of action was there for all to see. Long before the window shut.
He had to make Clement the fall guy for his own incompetence. The man was wrecked and had run out of ideas.
He was at the back of my mind as Carlos is working miracles and he can do no damage at the moment. I would love to see him gone by the end of the season.

So what is this? You refuse to believe he wanted Siggy gone a month earlier ?

Are you still serious about this because you're about to become a laughing stock, squire.

It was Kaplan that made the window "late"

Just him, no one else.

And that poor window didn't seem so poor the moment Carlos walked through the door did it. Clement made it look poor. But I was saying this in August as well.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:19 - Mar 11 with 572 viewsDarran

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:13 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Like I've said Teabag, I voiced many a concern, spoke my mind at the time and believed in my thoughts,. I stand by everything even if was wrong.

I've just said all that though... Can't you read?

I've just embarrassed the latest little bully pack Planet Swans could muster up.

And how or why? By telling the truth and saying it as it is and was.

You haven’t embarrassed me Sonny but I’ve told the truth too.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:22 - Mar 11 with 566 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:11 - Mar 11 by union_jack

No, I'm not going to change my mind because I don't think differently.

He needs to go in May and give ourselves every chance to recruit well and get a top 10 finish next year. I'm not counting my chickens regarding this season yet though. Lots to do still.

You see, that's a big problem. You can't cope with the changing dynamics of evolving situations.

Being stubborn of thought will handicap your rational ability to see clearly and make wise decisions.

People like you need the pack to change your mind for you.

That's no good mate. You should think about this properly.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:26 - Mar 11 with 548 viewsPrivate_Partz

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:16 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

So what is this? You refuse to believe he wanted Siggy gone a month earlier ?

Are you still serious about this because you're about to become a laughing stock, squire.

It was Kaplan that made the window "late"

Just him, no one else.

And that poor window didn't seem so poor the moment Carlos walked through the door did it. Clement made it look poor. But I was saying this in August as well.

Well Clement was appointed by Jenkins. I thought he was an OK manager actually. Jenkins is better at managerial appointments than signing players. Such a shame he is not so good at supporting them.
It was a poor and late window. We needed more experience to come in and we tried to do things on the cheap whilst waiting until the end if the window leaving an inexperienced Coach to sort out his squad in real time.
I know you exonerate Jenkins for blame on this because of the Yanks. Guess who sold out to them?
As regards making themselves laughing stock. That domain is all yours ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:27 - Mar 11 with 543 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:22 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

You see, that's a big problem. You can't cope with the changing dynamics of evolving situations.

Being stubborn of thought will handicap your rational ability to see clearly and make wise decisions.

People like you need the pack to change your mind for you.

That's no good mate. You should think about this properly.

🤣

Please tell me you're on a wind up.

You're being owned here today hence the rubbish retorts.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:33 - Mar 11 with 531 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:26 - Mar 11 by Private_Partz

Well Clement was appointed by Jenkins. I thought he was an OK manager actually. Jenkins is better at managerial appointments than signing players. Such a shame he is not so good at supporting them.
It was a poor and late window. We needed more experience to come in and we tried to do things on the cheap whilst waiting until the end if the window leaving an inexperienced Coach to sort out his squad in real time.
I know you exonerate Jenkins for blame on this because of the Yanks. Guess who sold out to them?
As regards making themselves laughing stock. That domain is all yours ;-)

Seriously struggling to cope with such poor arguments.

Everything traces back to Jenkins in your book, that's everything that could be perceived as that's gone wrong.

Everything that's gone right has apparently happened "in spite of him"

Imagine trying to debate intelligently with a spoilt child where every sensible argument you put forward is met by a childish tirade of the same regurgitated shit the pack comes out with.

It seems you have a Doctorate in Hindsightology, that coupled with nonsensical tosh, is a dangerous and twp concoction.

You do excel at something

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:34 - Mar 11 with 525 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:27 - Mar 11 by union_jack

🤣

Please tell me you're on a wind up.

You're being owned here today hence the rubbish retorts.

There are plenty being owned mate and not one of them is me.

You've not had anything whatsoever of substance to say. You haven't got an argument. There's no sense or rationale, nothing. You're just spouting the same crap the pack does.

Cracking stuff.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:39 - Mar 11 with 514 viewsJackfath

"Imagine trying to debate intelligently with a spoilt child where every sensible argument you put forward is met by a childish tirade of the same regurgitated shit"

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:40 - Mar 11 with 508 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:39 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

"Imagine trying to debate intelligently with a spoilt child where every sensible argument you put forward is met by a childish tirade of the same regurgitated shit"

Beautiful isn't it, and that's not from a tweet I stole a la Tommy Tommy 😂

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:41 - Mar 11 with 501 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:34 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

There are plenty being owned mate and not one of them is me.

You've not had anything whatsoever of substance to say. You haven't got an argument. There's no sense or rationale, nothing. You're just spouting the same crap the pack does.

Cracking stuff.

There's a reason I'm saying what everybody else is saying though. It's because we all feel the same. But true to form you don't.

You look for attention, and sadly I have to say you're getting plenty of it here today. To you it doesn't really matter if it's positive or negative, its attention and you thrive on that.

I must take this into account from now on.

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:46 - Mar 11 with 490 viewsTheResurrection

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:41 - Mar 11 by union_jack

There's a reason I'm saying what everybody else is saying though. It's because we all feel the same. But true to form you don't.

You look for attention, and sadly I have to say you're getting plenty of it here today. To you it doesn't really matter if it's positive or negative, its attention and you thrive on that.

I must take this into account from now on.

And I must take into account you're a sheep incapable of thinking for himself.

And not everyone thinks the way you do. The Planet Swans thickos and your chumps in the protest group, maybe, but not everyone.

Your argument is we should change Jenkins and appoint some random. Brilliant, fair play. And all thought up by yourself only 😂😂😂

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:51 - Mar 11 with 473 viewsunion_jack

As we celebrate the Spirit of the City Ground 2011 we also... on 17:46 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

And I must take into account you're a sheep incapable of thinking for himself.

And not everyone thinks the way you do. The Planet Swans thickos and your chumps in the protest group, maybe, but not everyone.

Your argument is we should change Jenkins and appoint some random. Brilliant, fair play. And all thought up by yourself only 😂😂😂

Appoint some random? No, I'd suggest someone who has the ability to recruit the right personnel and convince the hierarchy that sooner is better than later. He's dithered for too long now, before the Yanks came along and it could have cost us dear. So far, we've been lucky but with little thanks to Jenkins.

Funny how so many people get it but you don't isn't it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024