Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) 03:08 - Mar 22 with 1483 viewsjackharris

England 58 All Out (Overton 33 not out)

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 05:39 - Mar 22 with 1463 viewsSwansNZ

Williamson has passed the England score already

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 07:08 - Mar 22 with 1434 viewsPhil_S

Great recovery from 27/9 mind 😂😂
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 08:27 - Mar 22 with 1397 views34dfgdf54

England Cricket Team.

Alongside Cardiff City FC and England Rugby Union in the sporting teams I despise the most.
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 09:15 - Mar 22 with 1379 viewsWarwickHunt

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 08:27 - Mar 22 by 34dfgdf54

England Cricket Team.

Alongside Cardiff City FC and England Rugby Union in the sporting teams I despise the most.

What if a Glamorgan player made the team?
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 09:39 - Mar 22 with 1363 viewstheloneranger

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 09:15 - Mar 22 by WarwickHunt

What if a Glamorgan player made the team?

No probs then.

The problem is the rest of the country wants the Glamorgan player to fail

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 14:21 - Mar 22 with 1329 viewsWarwickHunt

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 09:39 - Mar 22 by theloneranger

No probs then.

The problem is the rest of the country wants the Glamorgan player to fail

I've played and watched cricket all over England for decades and never encountered that.
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 14:48 - Mar 22 with 1321 viewsoldcob

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 08:27 - Mar 22 by 34dfgdf54

England Cricket Team.

It's EWBC. So it's the England and Wales Cricket Board. So many people forget.
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 15:13 - Mar 22 with 1311 viewstheloneranger

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 14:48 - Mar 22 by oldcob

It's EWBC. So it's the England and Wales Cricket Board. So many people forget.

It's written as....

England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB)

Even their website is www.ecb.co.uk

So Wales is very much an afterthought!!

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 15:43 - Mar 22 with 1308 viewsoldcob

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 15:13 - Mar 22 by theloneranger

It's written as....

As usual. Wasn't it England and USA that won two world wars. (Boris Johnson slipped up on this last week). My Welsh speaking Grandfather who got shot up in the trenches in France, must have been an honorary Englishman for the day. Rant over.
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 16:09 - Mar 22 with 1294 viewsLohengrin

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 15:43 - Mar 22 by oldcob

As usual. Wasn't it England and USA that won two world wars. (Boris Johnson slipped up on this last week). My Welsh speaking Grandfather who got shot up in the trenches in France, must have been an honorary Englishman for the day. Rant over.

If it’s any consolation my great-uncle always swore blind The Welsh Guards won the last war on their own.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 17:07 - Mar 22 with 1264 viewsSwanjaxs

The English batsmens lack of technique was alarming, take nothing away from Boult and Southee who both bowled superbly, but every English batsman were rooted to the spot! Absolute shambles

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 17:38 - Mar 22 with 1252 viewsWarwickHunt

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 15:13 - Mar 22 by theloneranger

It's written as....

Do you really think one Welsh cricket board justifies the title "Wales & England Cricket Board".
It's not even alphabetical FFS.

Have you been at Tonto's stash?

Below is a list of links to County Cricket Board websites, should you wish to make contact with them or find further information on the game in your local area:

Bedfordshire Cricket
Berkshire Cricket
Buckinghamshire Cricket Board
Cambridgeshire Cricket Board
Cheshire Cricket Board
Cornwall Cricket
Cricket East
Cumbria Cricket
Derbyshire Cricket Board
Devon Cricket Board
Dorset Cricket Board
Durham Cricket Board
Essex Cricket
Gloucestershire Cricket Board
Hampshire Cricket Board
Herefordshire Cricket
Hertfordshire Cricket
Huntingdonshire Cricket
Isle of Wight Cricket Board
Kent Community Cricket
Lancashire Cricket Board
Leicestershire & Rutland Cricket
Lincolnshire Cricket
Middlesex Cricket Board
Norfolk Cricket Board
Northants Recreational Cricket
Northumberland Cricket Board
Nottinghamshire Cricket Board
Oxfordshire Cricket
Shropshire Cricket Board
Somerset Cricket Board
Staffordshire Cricket
Suffolk Cricket
Surrey Cricket Board
Sussex Cricket Board
Cricket Wales
Warwickshire Cricket Board
Wiltshire Cricket
Worcestershire Cricket
Yorkshire Cricket Board
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 18:25 - Mar 22 with 1233 viewstheloneranger

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 17:38 - Mar 22 by WarwickHunt

Do you really think one Welsh cricket board justifies the title "Wales & England Cricket Board".
It's not even alphabetical FFS.

Have you been at Tonto's stash?

Below is a list of links to County Cricket Board websites, should you wish to make contact with them or find further information on the game in your local area:

Bedfordshire Cricket
Berkshire Cricket
Buckinghamshire Cricket Board
Cambridgeshire Cricket Board
Cheshire Cricket Board
Cornwall Cricket
Cricket East
Cumbria Cricket
Derbyshire Cricket Board
Devon Cricket Board
Dorset Cricket Board
Durham Cricket Board
Essex Cricket
Gloucestershire Cricket Board
Hampshire Cricket Board
Herefordshire Cricket
Hertfordshire Cricket
Huntingdonshire Cricket
Isle of Wight Cricket Board
Kent Community Cricket
Lancashire Cricket Board
Leicestershire & Rutland Cricket
Lincolnshire Cricket
Middlesex Cricket Board
Norfolk Cricket Board
Northants Recreational Cricket
Northumberland Cricket Board
Nottinghamshire Cricket Board
Oxfordshire Cricket
Shropshire Cricket Board
Somerset Cricket Board
Staffordshire Cricket
Suffolk Cricket
Surrey Cricket Board
Sussex Cricket Board
Cricket Wales
Warwickshire Cricket Board
Wiltshire Cricket
Worcestershire Cricket
Yorkshire Cricket Board

Nope , but I would expect a "W" in the ECB for the English and Welsh Cricket Board and in their website address.

Not much to ask for.

Started on my own stash early today watching the football 😂😂

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 21:15 - Mar 24 with 1141 viewsCooperman

Meanwhile over in the Cape Town test the Aussies have been caught ball tampering and have have basically admitted to organised cheating.

Aussie player Bancroft said ‘Unfortunately I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.’
Shit for brains or what! He probably had ten different cameras following the ball into his possession. Steve Smith was in on the act as well but refuses to stand down.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 10:41 - Mar 25 with 1108 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 21:15 - Mar 24 by Cooperman

Meanwhile over in the Cape Town test the Aussies have been caught ball tampering and have have basically admitted to organised cheating.

Aussie player Bancroft said ‘Unfortunately I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.’
Shit for brains or what! He probably had ten different cameras following the ball into his possession. Steve Smith was in on the act as well but refuses to stand down.

Smith and vice captain Warner have both beeen sacked/“resigned”. Good.

Poll: Tory leader

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 10:44 - Mar 25 with 1105 viewsWarwickHunt

Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 10:41 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Smith and vice captain Warner have both beeen sacked/“resigned”. Good.

Mike Atherton was unavailable for comment.
Cricket: The New Zealand Black Caps Vs The England Schoolboys 1st Test(?) on 12:08 - Mar 25 with 1078 viewstheloneranger

Imran Khan when asked about his ball tampering in Test cricket replied....

"Yes I cheated, but when I was playing county cricket I also scratched the ball and cheated but the other bowlers on the team still weren't good enough to take advantage of it."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024