Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia 22:44 - Mar 24 with 5691 viewsBanosswan

Bastion of fair play

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/43526870

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Australia on 22:59 - Mar 24 with 3308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Smith will lose his job. He has to.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:09 - Mar 24 with 3297 viewsSoberBaker

Aye aye...

https://mobile.twitter.com/dpcoverdale/status/977663181198974976/video/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/dpcoverdale/status/977663181198974976?s=19
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 23:14]

AMOW

Australia on 23:09 - Mar 24 with 3295 viewsmax936

Smith is covering his tracks now by admitting it all, he knew it was wrong so he should never have done it in the first play, its all very well being open about something after the event, he's got to go.
He's a marvellous cricketer so why he's stooped to this only he knows.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:12 - Mar 24 with 3288 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:09 - Mar 24 by SoberBaker

Aye aye...

https://mobile.twitter.com/dpcoverdale/status/977663181198974976/video/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/dpcoverdale/status/977663181198974976?s=19
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 23:14]

So that’s why we lost 4-0.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:19 - Mar 24 with 3269 viewsSoberBaker

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:12 - Mar 24 by exiledclaseboy

So that’s why we lost 4-0.

The convict c*nts should be frisked before each innings.

AMOW

Australia on 10:43 - Mar 25 with 3129 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Anyone who puts sandpaper in their underpants has to be of questionable intelligence.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Australia on 11:23 - Mar 25 with 3103 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Australia on 11:31 - Mar 25 with 3092 viewsmax936

Dermott Reeve ripping them to pieces on SSPN's, say Smith, Warner Lehmann plus others have to go.

Login to get fewer ads

Australia on 12:19 - Mar 25 with 3060 viewsexhmrc1

they all do it. Athers was caught with dirt in his pocket years ago when captain
Australia on 12:33 - Mar 25 with 3047 viewsexiledclaseboy

Aussies getting an absolute slating all over the world, including Australia. Lovely.

Australia on 12:59 - Mar 25 with 3033 viewssainthelens

Well overdue they were brought down a peg, they've had an opinion on everything whilst playing the innocent party. Smith is a disgrace, not for ball tampering ( goes on all the time), but for letting his side spiral outa total control. Complaining that the South African crowd are unfair!!!!
Australia on 15:43 - Mar 25 with 2971 viewsmax936

Michael Clarke isn't very happy and reckons they all have to go.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/cricket/an-unashamed-disgrace-ball-tampering-che

Australia on 17:02 - Mar 25 with 2941 viewstrampie

Lehmann should be sacked from his job as head coach of the national team [assuming he was part of the leadership group], Steve Smith should be stripped of the captaincy for this test and then be sent home straight after the test and not be picked by Australia for a year and never given the captaincy back again, Warner should be stripped of vice captaincy and sent home straight after this test match, tour over and not considered for captain or vice captain again and Bancroft should be sent home straight after this test match, tour over and not considered for captain/vice captain roles for Australia in the future.

That is what Australia needs to do for their own good imo, I would not expect England to do that mind, it will be interesting to see how hard Australia come down on the individuals that have brought shame on their country.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 17:23]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Australia on 17:04 - Mar 25 with 2939 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

ICC go in hard; one match ban for Smith.

Australia on 17:14 - Mar 25 with 2920 viewstheloneranger

Australia on 17:02 - Mar 25 by trampie

Lehmann should be sacked from his job as head coach of the national team [assuming he was part of the leadership group], Steve Smith should be stripped of the captaincy for this test and then be sent home straight after the test and not be picked by Australia for a year and never given the captaincy back again, Warner should be stripped of vice captaincy and sent home straight after this test match, tour over and not considered for captain or vice captain again and Bancroft should be sent home straight after this test match, tour over and not considered for captain/vice captain roles for Australia in the future.

That is what Australia needs to do for their own good imo, I would not expect England to do that mind, it will be interesting to see how hard Australia come down on the individuals that have brought shame on their country.

"Australia captain Steve Smith has been banned for one match and fined his entire match fee by the ICC for his part in a ball-tampering incident in the third Test against South Africa."

"Bancroft was fined 75% of his match fee and given three demerit points"

That's taught them a lesson!!

PLUS

Australia just lost all 10 wickets in the final session of play to lose by. 322 runs against South Africa!! 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Australia on 18:14 - Mar 25 with 2866 viewsBanosswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-5541585/Young-South-African-ask

Australia on 18:16 - Mar 25 with 2851 viewstrampie

Classic

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Australia on 19:40 - Mar 25 with 2816 viewsdickythorpe

What dullards!
Australia on 15:17 - Mar 28 with 2664 viewstrampie

Australia on 17:02 - Mar 25 by trampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/43565737

PS Blydi hell, I noticed somebody said Smith should be stripped of the captaincy and sent home and banned for a year and now I realise it was me that originally posted it.

[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:18]

Australia on 16:53 - Mar 28 with 2629 viewsBanosswan

Australia on 15:17 - Mar 28 by trampie

PS Blydi hell, I noticed somebody said Smith should be stripped of the captaincy and sent home and banned for a year and now I realise it was me that originally posted it.

They used actual sandpaper too.

Australia on 20:47 - Mar 28 with 2585 viewsmax936

Australia on 15:17 - Mar 28 by trampie

Apparently Lehman didn't know anything about it and neither did the rest of the team not even the strike bowlers, yeah rightio, Warners a scroat there's no doubt about that, but those 3 have been hung out to dry, they'll decimate the squad otherwise.
They've done this before without doubt, they bound to have.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 22:25]

Australia on 20:52 - Mar 28 with 2582 viewsdickythorpe

The coach is worried about them, I'm sure they'll be worrying how to spend all the dollars they've made over the years.
Australia on 22:16 - Mar 28 with 2556 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I bet Warner does not face up to the press.

Australia on 08:05 - Mar 29 with 2480 viewsbuilthjack

how many others have done similar I wonder. Not just the Aussies..

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Australia on 08:06 - Mar 29 with 2471 viewstrampie

Australia on 08:05 - Mar 29 by builthjack

how many others have done similar I wonder. Not just the Aussies..

Did England do anything to Mike Atherton ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024