Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis Statue 10:39 - Mar 28 with 9087 viewsswancity

Get it sorted now

Do not wait until the great man leaves us, do it now.

May be a project for the Trust, they don't seem to be doing anything of real note

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Alan Curtis Statue on 18:33 - Apr 1 with 1815 viewsSwanjaxs

Alan Curtis Statue on 18:28 - Apr 1 by Phil_S

And again you made that one up too

Planet Swans very own Walter Mitty 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:20 - Apr 1 with 1777 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 18:28 - Apr 1 by Phil_S

And again you made that one up too

Come on then Phil, enlighten me, I had a look on wiki, not bad in the 30’s and 50’s but apart from that and the last 10 years you have been down there. So 40 ok years out of 100 odd? What am I missing

Benny

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:21 - Apr 1 with 1773 viewsLoyal

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:20 - Apr 1 by byron

Come on then Phil, enlighten me, I had a look on wiki, not bad in the 30’s and 50’s but apart from that and the last 10 years you have been down there. So 40 ok years out of 100 odd? What am I missing

A fcking stack of brain cells for starters 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:23 - Apr 1 with 1762 viewsSwanjaxs

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:21 - Apr 1 by Loyal

+ a life

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:29 - Apr 1 with 1755 viewsPhil_S

46 years in the top two divisions
45 outside the top two divisions

Of course it is a meaningless statistic whichever way you look at it - although for some reason you guys like to go back almost 100 years to your day in the sun
Alan Curtis Statue on 19:33 - Apr 1 with 1744 viewssainthelens

Listen you fckn bute, a decent thread been started on a something that has fck all to do with you. If you wanna start a thread on some fictitious nonsense none of us give a shyte about...go ahead. If not just go find some friends.
Alan Curtis Statue on 19:46 - Apr 1 with 1727 viewsSwanjaxs

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:33 - Apr 1 by sainthelens

Listen you fckn bute, a decent thread been started on a something that has fck all to do with you. If you wanna start a thread on some fictitious nonsense none of us give a shyte about...go ahead. If not just go find some friends.

Well said mate, no problem with debate but this troll needs to be sorted out, there's enough derailing of threads going on without a blueturd sticking his beak in, taffpunk adds to debate and is always welcome, this nomark adds fack all

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:54 - Apr 1 with 1705 viewsswancity

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:21 - Apr 1 by Loyal

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 1670 viewsdickythorpe

Every scalp we've taken in the top division from our Div 1 days to our several seasons in the Prem were taken AGAINST THE ODDS.
Never since 2011-12 season to present day were we supposed to or fancied to beat Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Everton, Chelsea....but when we have beaten them it was against the form book , odds, pundits.
Chelsea up there in the Carling cup semi was a huge shock.

We beat Spurs in the DIV 1 days.

Proud. HISTORY. Established PL team and Curt is involved in both our top level stays .
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 20:35]
Alan Curtis Statue on 20:34 - Apr 1 with 1656 viewsSwanjaxs

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:31 - Apr 1 by dickythorpe

Every scalp we've taken in the top division from our Div 1 days to our several seasons in the Prem were taken AGAINST THE ODDS.
Never since 2011-12 season to present day were we supposed to or fancied to beat Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Everton, Chelsea....but when we have beaten them it was against the form book , odds, pundits.
Chelsea up there in the Carling cup semi was a huge shock.

We beat Spurs in the DIV 1 days.

Proud. HISTORY. Established PL team and Curt is involved in both our top level stays .
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 20:35]

This in spades... fine post sir 👏

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:40 - Apr 1 with 1649 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:46 - Apr 1 by Swanjaxs

Well said mate, no problem with debate but this troll needs to be sorted out, there's enough derailing of threads going on without a blueturd sticking his beak in, taffpunk adds to debate and is always welcome, this nomark adds fack all

Taffpunk sits firmly on the fence and is way too compliant, I shoot from the hip and tell it like it is, no frills, no bull s. Didn’t mean to derail a thread, in fact I posted one of his finest goals ever scored, I’ve met him a few times, a finer gentlemen you will struggle to find. You were mad to let him go and not have him involved somewhere.

Benny

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:43 - Apr 1 with 1642 viewsLoyal

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:40 - Apr 1 by byron

Taffpunk sits firmly on the fence and is way too compliant, I shoot from the hip and tell it like it is, no frills, no bull s. Didn’t mean to derail a thread, in fact I posted one of his finest goals ever scored, I’ve met him a few times, a finer gentlemen you will struggle to find. You were mad to let him go and not have him involved somewhere.

Let him go ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:46 - Apr 1 with 1636 viewsSwanjaxs

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:40 - Apr 1 by byron

"Taffpunk sits firmly on the fence and is way too compliant".... perhaps Taffpunk is respectful of the site he posts on and tailors his posts accordingly.... think on 👍

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:50 - Apr 1 with 1628 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:43 - Apr 1 by Loyal

Let him go ?

I thought he was released from the coaching staff?

Benny

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:51 - Apr 1 with 1622 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 19:23 - Apr 1 by Swanjaxs

+ a life

Got a very nice life thanks, not sure about the brain cells tho🙏

Benny

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:53 - Apr 1 with 1617 viewsdickythorpe

Very much part of the furniture to say the very least

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-launch-legends-lounge
Alan Curtis Statue on 20:54 - Apr 1 with 1613 viewsSwanjaxs

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:50 - Apr 1 by byron

I thought he was released from the coaching staff?

Wrong .... not released but stood down 👍 Curt is all around Swansea City and always will be, ready to answer the call again at a minutes notice... big difference

Alan Curtis Statue on 21:01 - Apr 1 with 1602 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 20:54 - Apr 1 by Swanjaxs

Wrong .... not released but stood down 👍 Curt is all around Swansea City and always will be, ready to answer the call again at a minutes notice... big difference

Why did he stand down again? Thought clement didn’t want him or something?

Benny

Alan Curtis Statue on 21:06 - Apr 1 with 1595 viewsSwanjaxs

Alan Curtis Statue on 21:01 - Apr 1 by byron

Listen up... Curt stands in when needed, steadies the ship, Clement came in and put his own backroom staff in place, Curt stands down and is happy to do so... now is that clear enough for you to understand 👍 if you don't believe me try Wiki 😁

Alan Curtis Statue on 21:15 - Apr 1 with 1572 viewsLoyal

Alan Curtis Statue on 21:01 - Apr 1 by byron

Alan Curtis is a full time employee at Swansea City FC.

Alan Curtis Statue on 08:10 - Apr 2 with 1505 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 21:15 - Apr 1 by Loyal

Alan Curtis is a full time employee at Swansea City FC.

That’s good to know, doing what?

Benny

Alan Curtis Statue on 09:52 - Apr 2 with 1489 viewsSTID2017

Alan Curtis Statue on 08:10 - Apr 2 by byron

That’s good to know, doing what?

He travels all over the country looking after our loan players, watching them in matches and otherwise keeping in touch with them via phone, etc.
BTW should you not be on the bus to Sheffield by now or is this another game you are not going to watch ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Alan Curtis Statue on 17:15 - Apr 2 with 1435 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 09:52 - Apr 2 by STID2017

He travels all over the country looking after our loan players, watching them in matches and otherwise keeping in touch with them via phone, etc.
BTW should you not be on the bus to Sheffield by now or is this another game you are not going to watch ?

No, got better things to do than travel all the way up to somewhere it’s friggin snowing in a bank holiday thanks. Going to wolves home Friday though

Benny

Alan Curtis Statue on 17:58 - Apr 2 with 1419 viewsSTID2017

Alan Curtis Statue on 17:15 - Apr 2 by byron

No, got better things to do than travel all the way up to somewhere it’s friggin snowing in a bank holiday thanks. Going to wolves home Friday though

Should be a good game.
Come on Wolves

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Alan Curtis Statue on 18:16 - Apr 2 with 1408 viewsbyron

Alan Curtis Statue on 17:58 - Apr 2 by STID2017

Should be a good game.
Come on Wolves

Don’t you want us up? Easy 6 points isn’t it? 😜

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024