Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? 14:05 - Apr 9 with 2838 viewsTimBowen

I spent time this morning writing out a thread which I hoped would be of interest to fellow Swans fans, detailing the fixture run-in for ourselves and our rivals.

Titled "Swans and Rival's 'Relegation Run-in' Fixtures."

Yet it appears to be yet another thread that's...just disappeared? Why is this Phil/Mods? Don't you want informative threads?

Mine is taken down, yet so many petty, aggressive, name calling, petulant threads that invite a negative reaction, get to remain?

Hmmm.
A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 14:09 - Apr 9 with 2821 viewsLord_Bony

It was an interesting thread,I agree. I even made a contribution myself.

Anyone got any ideas?

Its getting stranger on here by the day.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 14:21 - Apr 9 with 2790 viewsTimBowen

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 14:09 - Apr 9 by Lord_Bony

It was an interesting thread,I agree. I even made a contribution myself.

Anyone got any ideas?

Its getting stranger on here by the day.

It was even marked with a pin Lord Bony, denoting a 'sticky' if I'm correct on that?

Yet it's been pulled? Curiouser and Curiouser?
A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 14:25 - Apr 9 with 2778 viewsLord_Bony

Yes there was two threads with a sticky I remember.

Apparently then unstuck and one deleted.

Strange indeed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 14:28 - Apr 9 with 2765 viewsairedale

A match day thread plus another, both stickys, also just disappeared the other day too. And Phil was as baffled as everyone else.

Twilight Zone indeed.
A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 14:30 - Apr 9 with 2755 viewsDarran

Bony again obviously.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 14:35 - Apr 9 with 2742 viewsLord_Bony

Ok clown.

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 2668 viewsfbreath

Also the Bournemouth ticket thread has disappeared from the Tickets section

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:03 - Apr 9 with 2653 viewsLord_Bony

Would anyone know is it possible to hack this site and get mod status?

Login to get fewer ads

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:11 - Apr 9 with 2626 viewsHighjack

After a thorough four seconds of thinking about this mysterious issue my razor sharp brain has whittled it down to a small number of suspects:

1) The Russians

2) Brexit

3) Jeremy Corbyn

4) Meat eaters

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:14 - Apr 9 with 2616 viewsLord_Bony

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:20 - Apr 9 with 2597 viewsswanforthemoney

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:11 - Apr 9 by Highjack

After a thorough four seconds of thinking about this mysterious issue my razor sharp brain has whittled it down to a small number of suspects:

1) The Russians

2) Brexit

3) Jeremy Corbyn

4) Meat eaters

5) Huw Jenkins - on the basis he is usually blamed if anything goes wrong

6) Kyle Naughton - on the basis he is usually blamed if anything goes wrong

I stand in the North Stand

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:23 - Apr 9 with 2588 viewsairedale

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:14 - Apr 9 by Lord_Bony

Ha, well done! Somebody’s got a picture of the fackers.
A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:26 - Apr 9 with 2578 viewsLord_Bony

A thread written this morning has been deleted why is this Phil/Mods? on 15:23 - Apr 9 by airedale

Ha, well done! Somebody’s got a picture of the fackers.

You mean the hackers shirley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024