Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well done 12:05 - Apr 27 with 7125 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asia-43916858/kim-jong-un-crosses-korean

Good to see
well done Koreans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

well done on 14:23 - Apr 27 with 5498 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully President Trump receives the praise from all corners of the media he deserves for his efforts as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

well done on 14:27 - Apr 27 with 5493 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

well done on 14:23 - Apr 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully President Trump receives the praise from all corners of the media he deserves for his efforts as well.

Well if tweeting he was going to blow them up and kill everyone helped them maybe .

I’d say Say south Korea and possibly China had a hand in it

well done on 14:36 - Apr 27 with 5482 viewsmax936

well done on 14:27 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well if tweeting he was going to blow them up and kill everyone helped them maybe .

Of course they did, I doubt very many of the Worlds leaders take much notice of Trump, they all know he's full of wind and piss.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

well done on 14:38 - Apr 27 with 5479 viewspikeypaul

Trump ramping up the pressure on N Korea was and is the major reason.

Obama was happy to bury his head in the sand and did NOTHING making Trumps job harder due to the N Koreans being far more progressed in their Nuclear programme than they would have been if
Obama had tackled the problem like Trump did.

Trump deserves a lot of credit but will not get it from the leftie feck wits here.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

well done on 14:42 - Apr 27 with 5471 viewspikeypaul

well done on 14:36 - Apr 27 by max936

Of course they did, I doubt very many of the Worlds leaders take much notice of Trump, they all know he's full of wind and piss.

Of course they don't .

He's only the most powerful man in the world with by far the greatest military arsenal.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

well done on 14:55 - Apr 27 with 5456 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

well done on 14:27 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well the South Korean leader said President Trump deserves big credit. I'll believe you over him though. Please keep me updated.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

well done on 15:07 - Apr 27 with 5448 viewssotonswan

Well done President Trump.

More wins to come.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

well done on 15:38 - Apr 27 with 5424 viewsDippy

Call Trump what you want.. he's actually keeping some of his promises in his manifesto.

He isn't full of wind and air.. he has many delegates and consultants with different viewpoints he must consult with..

Make no mistake, he'll pull the trigger.

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

well done on 16:13 - Apr 27 with 5402 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

well done on 14:55 - Apr 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well the South Korean leader said President Trump deserves big credit. I'll believe you over him though. Please keep me updated.

But I didn’t say that did i .

What’s the South Korean said then ?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 16:22]

well done on 16:16 - Apr 27 with 5392 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

well done on 14:38 - Apr 27 by pikeypaul

Trump ramping up the pressure on N Korea was and is the major reason.

Obama was happy to bury his head in the sand and did NOTHING making Trumps job harder due to the N Koreans being far more progressed in their Nuclear programme than they would have been if
Obama had tackled the problem like Trump did.

Trump deserves a lot of credit but will not get it from the leftie feck wits here.

Pixeypaul you always bring up the term leftie into threads which have nothing to do with left or right .

What are you going on about ?

well done on 17:55 - Apr 27 with 5341 viewsJango

well done on 14:55 - Apr 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Trump deserves every bit of credit he gets for this. If Obama had achieved this in his time as president the whole world would be campaigning for him to win the nobel piece prize.
well done on 17:57 - Apr 27 with 5337 viewsHighjack

well done on 17:55 - Apr 27 by Jango

Trump deserves every bit of credit he gets for this. If Obama had achieved this in his time as president the whole world would be campaigning for him to win the nobel piece prize.

He already got the nobel peace prize as a reward for his passion and hard work in radically changing the landscape of the Middle East.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

well done on 18:37 - Apr 27 with 5307 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

well done on 14:42 - Apr 27 by pikeypaul

Of course they don't .

He's only the most powerful man in the world with by far the greatest military arsenal.

Let’s hope the Koreans agreement for denuclearisation is followed by trump and the rest of the world so lunatics don’t roam around telling everyone how big their dicks are .

well done on 18:40 - Apr 27 with 5303 viewsHighjack

well done on 18:37 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let’s hope the Koreans agreement for denuclearisation is followed by trump and the rest of the world so lunatics don’t roam around telling everyone how big their dicks are .

Mine is ever so slightly above average length but I possess fine girth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

well done on 19:18 - Apr 27 with 5274 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump and his idiot brand of twitter diplomacy had very little to do with this. Shaky posted yesterday why NK stopped its nuclear testing and the rest was more to do with South Korean diplomacy and China finally enforcing UN sanctions.

Poll: Tory leader

well done on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 5262 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

well done on 19:18 - Apr 27 by exiledclaseboy

Trump and his idiot brand of twitter diplomacy had very little to do with this. Shaky posted yesterday why NK stopped its nuclear testing and the rest was more to do with South Korean diplomacy and China finally enforcing UN sanctions.

Stop spoiling my fun mun

well done on 19:28 - Apr 27 with 5257 viewsLeonWasGod

well done on 18:40 - Apr 27 by Highjack

Mine is ever so slightly above average length but I possess fine girth.

You're no Willy Guéret though.

I've one like one of those little floaters left at the end of a jar of cocktail gherkins.

But I've a 10 inch tongue and can breath through my ears.
well done on 20:30 - Apr 27 with 5225 viewsJango

well done on 19:18 - Apr 27 by exiledclaseboy

The South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha has credited United States (US) President Donald Trump for the breakthrough, with peace between the Koreas now seeming more realistic than ever.

"Clearly, credit goes to President Trump. He's been determined to come to grips with this from day one," Kang said.

The South Korean foreign minister is obviously one of trumps idiot twitter fans.
well done on 20:31 - Apr 27 with 5223 viewsexiledclaseboy

well done on 20:30 - Apr 27 by Jango

The South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha has credited United States (US) President Donald Trump for the breakthrough, with peace between the Koreas now seeming more realistic than ever.

"Clearly, credit goes to President Trump. He's been determined to come to grips with this from day one," Kang said.

The South Korean foreign minister is obviously one of trumps idiot twitter fans.

No, but he is a diplomat.

Poll: Tory leader

well done on 20:36 - Apr 27 with 5218 viewsHighjack

Perhaps Kim just got fed up of being ronery

well done on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 5194 viewsmax936

well done on 15:38 - Apr 27 by Dippy

Call Trump what you want.. he's actually keeping some of his promises in his manifesto.

He isn't full of wind and air.. he has many delegates and consultants with different viewpoints he must consult with..

Make no mistake, he'll pull the trigger.

He’ll pull the trigger, that’ll make the World a safer place will it, come on mun Dippy, he’s a danger to the world and hopefully there’s a few people around him that can keep him in check.
This meeting between the Korean leaders is down to the Chinese without a shadow of doubt.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

well done on 23:02 - Apr 27 with 5138 viewsDippy

well done on 21:08 - Apr 27 by max936

He’ll pull the trigger, that’ll make the World a safer place will it, come on mun Dippy, he’s a danger to the world and hopefully there’s a few people around him that can keep him in check.
This meeting between the Korean leaders is down to the Chinese without a shadow of doubt.

I'm just reiterating the "hot air and wind" comment as madness..

He's not the sole decision maker.. nearly every power in the world has a team of around 100+ in their ranks.. they're just the face at the front.

Poll: Cooper Out

well done on 23:44 - Apr 27 with 5113 viewsBanosswan

well done on 23:02 - Apr 27 by Dippy

I'm just reiterating the "hot air and wind" comment as madness..

He's not the sole decision maker.. nearly every power in the world has a team of around 100+ in their ranks.. they're just the face at the front.

Hey dippy! Are you enjoying this tete a tete?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

well done on 09:58 - Apr 28 with 4994 viewsShaky

well done on 20:30 - Apr 27 by Jango

Of course the South Korean foreign minister said that.

He might have equally congratulated Trump on using his influence over the International Olympic Committee to hold the winter games in the Koreas.

Or suggested his voice is good enough to sing lead vocal for the Basingstoke Symphony Orchestra. Or that he is a better dancer than Lloyd-George.

World leaders now recognise that the key to successful diplomatic relations with the US is to tell Trump any old tosh you can make up that will sooth his massive narcissistic personality disorder.

Do that and you will be instantly invited to address joint sessions of congress, gain exemptions from his moronic tariffs, etc.

And I must say the usual jingoist suspects are missing a trick in failing to trumpet Britain's pioneering role in this major innovation. For it was clearly May's groundbreaking arse-kissing trip to Washington shortly after he was inaugurated where she cringingly held his hand in the White House that paved the way for this new diplomatic technique.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 10:02]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

well done on 10:35 - Apr 28 with 4958 viewsHighjack

well done on 09:58 - Apr 28 by Shaky

Of course the South Korean foreign minister said that.

He might have equally congratulated Trump on using his influence over the International Olympic Committee to hold the winter games in the Koreas.

Or suggested his voice is good enough to sing lead vocal for the Basingstoke Symphony Orchestra. Or that he is a better dancer than Lloyd-George.

World leaders now recognise that the key to successful diplomatic relations with the US is to tell Trump any old tosh you can make up that will sooth his massive narcissistic personality disorder.

Do that and you will be instantly invited to address joint sessions of congress, gain exemptions from his moronic tariffs, etc.

And I must say the usual jingoist suspects are missing a trick in failing to trumpet Britain's pioneering role in this major innovation. For it was clearly May's groundbreaking arse-kissing trip to Washington shortly after he was inaugurated where she cringingly held his hand in the White House that paved the way for this new diplomatic technique.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 10:02]

Hand holding is the in thing. Macron and trump have been doing a lot of it and Kim and that South Korean bloke.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024