Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Res and E20 21:48 - May 9 with 21488 viewstrampie

Res and E20 shown to be mugs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Res and E20 on 21:45 - May 28 with 1661 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 21:43 - May 28 by E20Jack

Trying to goad me really isn’t going to do anything you know? If you want me to comment on some racist remark that someone made that everyone is falling over themselves for me to comment on - then you will have to point it out to me, I don’t see one. If you want to continue name calling, goading and trolling then that’s ok too as I can just reply, that seems to annoy the trolls more than anything.

Yawn.
Res and E20 on 21:52 - May 28 with 1636 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 21:45 - May 28 by swan65split

Yawn.

Agreed, not my thread. It was designed to goad myself and the Res, and then complain when we reply.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Res and E20 on 21:59 - May 28 with 1623 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 22:00 - May 28 with 1619 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 21:59 - May 28 by swan65split

He’s picked that up from it being on then TV I reckon.

Res and E20 on 00:13 - May 29 with 1544 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 22:00 - May 28 by E20Jack

He’s picked that up from it being on then TV I reckon.

why?
Res and E20 on 00:33 - May 29 with 1533 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 00:13 - May 29 by swan65split

why?

Just seems most likely. Clever animals.

Res and E20 on 05:42 - May 29 with 1487 viewstrampie

More trolling from E20.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Res and E20 on 05:48 - May 29 with 1485 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 05:42 - May 29 by trampie

More trolling from E20.

By saying that parrot probably picked that song up from the TV?

Login to get fewer ads

Res and E20 on 07:03 - May 29 with 1449 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 00:33 - May 29 by E20Jack

Just seems most likely. Clever animals.

Transistor.
Res and E20 on 07:41 - May 29 with 1420 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 07:03 - May 29 by swan65split

Transistor.

Possibly.

Res and E20 on 07:54 - May 29 with 1413 viewsmagicdaps10

Just give this one a wide berth.

You cant tell him he is wrong, if you do it just proves he is right even more and you only do it because he is so right.

He will always have the last word because it annoys people, not because he wants to have the control of having it.

Have a little look up at these traits. The guy is a egomaniac.....in the game it is known as being one of lifes losers.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Res and E20 on 08:17 - May 29 with 1389 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 07:54 - May 29 by magicdaps10

You cant tell him he is wrong, if you do it just proves he is right even more and you only do it because he is so right.

He will always have the last word because it annoys people, not because he wants to have the control of having it.

Have a little look up at these traits. The guy is a egomaniac.....in the game it is known as being one of lifes losers.

And still you keep coming back to try and taunt him.

He hasn't posted to you, but day after day, here you come, having a little poke.

How many times over the past few months have you said you're going to stay clear of him?

Give over ffs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Res and E20 on 08:27 - May 29 with 1374 viewsmagicdaps10

Res and E20 on 08:17 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

And still you keep coming back to try and taunt him.

He hasn't posted to you, but day after day, here you come, having a little poke.

How many times over the past few months have you said you're going to stay clear of him?

Give over ffs.

So what you are saying I am doing is exactly what you have just done now in your post!

My last post was not for him but for other posters. My weakness is not ignoring ignorance and I cant stand for bullying especially manipulative bullying.

I am planning(this time) to be the better man and just ignore the egomaniac.

Is that good enough for you?

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 29 with 1364 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 08:27 - May 29 by magicdaps10

So what you are saying I am doing is exactly what you have just done now in your post!

My last post was not for him but for other posters. My weakness is not ignoring ignorance and I cant stand for bullying especially manipulative bullying.

I am planning(this time) to be the better man and just ignore the egomaniac.

Is that good enough for you?

You really are that dull aren't you.

I am saying that practically every single day, you post to him, whether it's directly or indirectly. It's not even remotely similar to what you are doing.

Your weakness is that you are somehow intimidated by him, so feel the need to try and get one over him.

Then the other mouth breathers on here normally chip in with a post or two, which is effectively bullying.

Not that he gives a f*ck for any of you though, as he just bats away everything you say, which in turn frustrates you even more.

Just pack it in mun, get back to naming random players from all over the world.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Res and E20 on 08:37 - May 29 with 1357 viewsraynor94

Res and E20 on 21:36 - May 28 by Darran

You’re as bad as him.

Spot on Darran, Daps loves to think he can take on Dimi, and gets his arse handed to him on a plate every time

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Res and E20 on 08:37 - May 29 with 1355 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 08:34 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

I am saying that practically every single day, you post to him, whether it's directly or indirectly. It's not even remotely similar to what you are doing.

Your weakness is that you are somehow intimidated by him, so feel the need to try and get one over him.

Then the other mouth breathers on here normally chip in with a post or two, which is effectively bullying.

Not that he gives a f*ck for any of you though, as he just bats away everything you say, which in turn frustrates you even more.

Whos rattled your cage ?
Goading are we? ffs
EDIT/..........and demeaning ? pot kettle black
[Post edited 29 May 2018 8:45]
Res and E20 on 08:39 - May 29 with 1351 viewsswan65split

pot kettle black
Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 29 with 1344 viewsswan65split

Res and E20 on 07:54 - May 29 by magicdaps10

your partly right, but there is more to it than that.

But who is in control? by allowing the last word
Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 29 with 1342 viewsShaky

Great post again.

Should easily be good enough to fire Dim up for another 16 hour session here today, spurred on by the righteous energy of burning martyrdom .

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 29 with 1342 viewsNeath_Jack

Res and E20 on 08:39 - May 29 by swan65split

pot kettle black

Go and look at what that saying means, then try and relate it to what I've just posted, then explain why it is relevant.

There you go, that's the only bit of attention you'll get from me today.

Hwyl fawr.

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 29 with 1339 viewsE20Jack

Spot on. You can count how many times I have spoken to Daps without him speaking to me first on one hand, same probably goes for the others too.

I have always said, talk football, be respectful and everyone will get on well. The problem is, with these guys they go out of their way to taunt you or make ridiculous opinions up in order to get a reaction and then moan when someone gives them it.

Again, look at the title of this thread and what is is designed for.

Then of course you have the ones in the background who have convinced themselves I am the devil incarnate simply for having the audacity to not allow them to feel they have successfully bullied someone, completely unable to read a passage of conversation and spot the point in which it turns ridiculous and the cause, they see the name and instantly blame.

Ican’t help it if these fall over themselves and froth at the mouth every time I post. I would happily have them place me on ignore, but they won’t.

Res and E20 on 08:47 - May 29 with 1329 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Go and look at what that saying means, then try and relate it to what I've just posted, then explain why it is relevant.

Hwyl fawr.

I love the way you can fire Shaky up at the flick of a switch

Res and E20 on 08:47 - May 29 with 1329 viewsmagicdaps10

Oh right!! So if he has it so much in hand then why do you feel the need to come and support him on here?!

Intimidated by him Do you not read my posts, I am telling you why I post to him.

As I have said before, I dont do frustration......my hope is that he might become a more open minded person, I hope we all do.

Res and E20 on 08:48 - May 29 with 1326 viewsmagicdaps10

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 29 by swan65split

your partly right, but there is more to it than that.

But who is in control? by allowing the last word

Exactly.

Res and E20 on 08:51 - May 29 with 1319 viewsE20Jack

Res and E20 on 08:43 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Hwyl fawr.

You have just requested sensible discourse. They don’t like that, they last about 5 minutes with that as what they have to say is paper thin as the intention is to try and wins people up as opposed to actually having a point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024