Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times 22:45 - May 10 with 2436 views34dfgdf54

A journalist from the Financial Times was given behind the scenes access all season to see how we are run.

Apparently we are not prepared whatsoever for relegation. Our owners are from America where relegation does not exist, and they wasn’t expecting it.

Lovely
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:52 - May 10 with 2386 viewsjack2jack

Saw this earlier on the news.
What sh!t have they been fed, I mean seriously.
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:54 - May 10 with 2354 viewsjacksfullaces

but already looking to appoint a new manager - what, hoping they sort it all out??? #desperation
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:54 - May 10 with 2354 viewspeenemunde

Of course they know what relegation is what a load of rubbish.
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:55 - May 10 with 2352 viewswestside

Oprah's going to be tamping
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:55 - May 10 with 2332 viewsGeoffThom

This just gets duller by the day .It's like the feckin venkys thinking they bought a franchise
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:58 - May 10 with 2288 viewsNeathJack

Given the fact it nearly happened last year and the implication would have been laid bare then (I recall an interview with Pearlman regarding it), even with this lot it seems highly implausible.
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:04 - May 10 with 2233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:54 - May 10 by peenemunde

Of course they know what relegation is what a load of rubbish.

Hi Huw

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:08 - May 10 with 2197 viewsPhil_S

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:58 - May 10 by NeathJack

Given the fact it nearly happened last year and the implication would have been laid bare then (I recall an interview with Pearlman regarding it), even with this lot it seems highly implausible.

I couldn't say for this season but for a fact last season there was two cashflow models prepared - one for PL status in 17/18 and one for Championship status

It would seem improbable that this bit wouldn't have done given the vast detail that Gareth Davies used to put into pretty much most of what he did.

Although in fairness I had heard on the old grapevine that much of what he prepared was given little interest by those who should care
Login to get fewer ads

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:08 - May 10 with 2197 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 22:58 - May 10 by NeathJack

Indeed.

They may not have fully grasped the concept on the day they bought the club but they’ve been here long enough to know what it’s all about now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:11 - May 10 with 2160 viewsNeathJack

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:08 - May 10 by Phil_S

I couldn't say for this season but for a fact last season there was two cashflow models prepared - one for PL status in 17/18 and one for Championship status

It would seem improbable that this bit wouldn't have done given the vast detail that Gareth Davies used to put into pretty much most of what he did.

Although in fairness I had heard on the old grapevine that much of what he prepared was given little interest by those who should care

The article he has written doesn't really give the impression that he appears to be making out in his tv interview (which I haven't seen btw).

https://www.ft.com/content/d28b725e-3796-11e8-8eee-e06bde01c544
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:11 - May 10 with 2159 views34dfgdf54

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:08 - May 10 by Phil_S

Whose Gareth Davies? Excuse my ignorance.
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:13 - May 10 with 2138 viewsPhil_S

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:11 - May 10 by 34dfgdf54

Whose Gareth Davies? Excuse my ignorance.

I dont know his title but he is the man that prepares all the cashflows etc

The main accountant - scent guy knows his onions (so to speak!) but can clearly only work with the figures he is given
Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:33 - May 10 with 2039 views34dfgdf54

Murad Ahmed - Financial Times on 23:13 - May 10 by Phil_S

I dont know his title but he is the man that prepares all the cashflows etc

The main accountant - scent guy knows his onions (so to speak!) but can clearly only work with the figures he is given

You’re last paragraph of your previous post saying those who matter didn’t take much interest is a big worry though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024