Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea way returning. 09:42 - May 12 with 7156 viewstrinityann

If you want to hit the reset button, isn't it best to have Huw Jenkins around who has experience. How can you trust unknown Americans like Pearlman who has probably never seen a football match when his job application came about.

The candidates for the job will either be in house like Britton/Rangel or Cameron Toshack, possible big gambles like Potter or return of the old folks Martinez/Laudrup.

Potter looks like the leading contender at the moment with press at the moment.
Swansea way returning. on 09:47 - May 12 with 4223 viewsHeadmaster

Experience of what? F*cking things up? Oh yes, that's just what we need.

As for managers, we approached Laudrup before Carvalhal and his agent is in touch with Huw, so it's a possibility.
Swansea way returning. on 09:50 - May 12 with 4196 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jenkins is not a rest button. He is a failure now.
I don't trust the Yanks hence the Trust should be very active in pressurising them into getting people together with a football brain to build a decent recruitment team and to appoint a knowledgeable DOF.
If we need to go for the latter. Personally I would prefer a Chairman in the conventional sense and let the new manager have full say in who we recruit within a given budget.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 9:52]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea way returning. on 09:51 - May 12 with 4197 viewstrinityann

Swansea way returning. on 09:47 - May 12 by Headmaster

Experience of what? F*cking things up? Oh yes, that's just what we need.

As for managers, we approached Laudrup before Carvalhal and his agent is in touch with Huw, so it's a possibility.

Seven years in Premier League is kind of a good f**k up. That was beyond our wildest dreams ten plus years ago.
Swansea way returning. on 09:53 - May 12 with 4186 viewsSmellyplumz

Trinityann another Jenkins stooge just like that peemude person on here.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea way returning. on 09:56 - May 12 with 4172 viewsHeadmaster

Swansea way returning. on 09:51 - May 12 by trinityann

Seven years in Premier League is kind of a good f**k up. That was beyond our wildest dreams ten plus years ago.

And it could have been more if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot. Make no mistake, this relegation is our own doing and could have been avoided. Lack of ambition, lack of strategy, crap recruitment. And selling out to a few American idiots who don't have a clue about anything.

Great experience that is.
Swansea way returning. on 09:59 - May 12 with 4143 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea way returning. on 09:51 - May 12 by trinityann

Managers and players brought us success. Jenkins picked the sucssful ones so he has to have credit for that.
Since he started to think he was a Football Messiah he has been a complete disaster. Incapable of supporting the managers he has brought in and hamstrung by the Hedgefunders he sold out to.
If you think the last 3 years were beyond our wildest dreams then a trip to Specsavers is needed.
Most succsful people hit their sell by date. Jenkins is way passed his.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea way returning. on 10:00 - May 12 with 4144 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins experience brought a crocked Bony back.

Just think if we had managed to score another 5 or 6 goals would have probably stayed up.
Swansea way returning. on 10:19 - May 12 with 4071 viewstrinityann

Huw has obviously been making decisions with one American hand leaning on his shoulder, Bradley appointment, the Siguardson saga etc.

They old board wanted to cash out and there was a lack of candidates to buy the club. So they sold it to anyone who was willing to buy, but in an ideal world they would have preferred a Vincent Tan buyer and all retired to the sun. The situation would be like us having a jackpot winning lottery ticket with an expiration date. You want to cash it out before you lose it.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea way returning. on 10:25 - May 12 with 4049 viewsKingBony

Swansea way returning. on 09:53 - May 12 by Smellyplumz

Trinityann another Jenkins stooge just like that peemude person on here.

Trinityann is an anagram of “inoshjenkinsoff”

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Swansea way returning. on 10:25 - May 12 with 4049 viewssainthelens

Swansea way returning. on 10:19 - May 12 by trinityann

Huw has obviously been making decisions with one American hand leaning on his shoulder, Bradley appointment, the Siguardson saga etc.

They old board wanted to cash out and there was a lack of candidates to buy the club. So they sold it to anyone who was willing to buy, but in an ideal world they would have preferred a Vincent Tan buyer and all retired to the sun. The situation would be like us having a jackpot winning lottery ticket with an expiration date. You want to cash it out before you lose it.

Wind up surely.
Swansea way returning. on 10:27 - May 12 with 4034 viewsNookiejack

Swansea way returning. on 10:19 - May 12 by trinityann

If the Americans are making the decisions - absolutely no point of paying Pearlman's salary and Jenkins?

You can't have it both ways.

He was receiving £500k salary plus bonuses and alleged option agreement, for the Yanks to buy-out his and Martin Morgan's/ex wife residual shares if we remained in the PL.

He and Martin Morgan/ex wife now stand to lose £5m plus each if that is the case.

No wonder he has got people like you on here promoting his cause to stay.
Swansea way returning. on 10:43 - May 12 with 3968 viewsLoyal

Reset button ?
So he can blag another 7 million behind everyone's backs.
Fcking idiot OP. It's about his behaviour as much as his role at the club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea way returning. on 10:44 - May 12 with 3965 views34dfgdf54

In a word, to answer the OP.

No.
Swansea way returning. on 10:49 - May 12 with 3945 viewsDracan66

I’d rather spend a month in a Mexican jail than have big nose run the club!!
Swansea way returning. on 10:52 - May 12 with 3928 viewsShaky

Jenkins has to go.

But so does probably half the squad this summer to avoid debt spiralling out of control next season as revenues collapse outside the Prem.

And replacements for those departures identified and signed.

It is a huge amount of transfer related work. And i don't for a second believe there is anybody else in the club currently able to do it.

At the same time a new manager has to be recruited, and there is no way he can be found along with a new DoF or whatever the title will be and get all those transfers done. No way.

As I see it Jenkins needs to stay for the summer, and can then be kicked out once the transfer window closes.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swansea way returning. on 10:58 - May 12 with 3885 viewstrinityann

Swansea way returning. on 10:27 - May 12 by Nookiejack

If the Americans are making the decisions - absolutely no point of paying Pearlman's salary and Jenkins?

You can't have it both ways.

He was receiving £500k salary plus bonuses and alleged option agreement, for the Yanks to buy-out his and Martin Morgan's/ex wife residual shares if we remained in the PL.

He and Martin Morgan/ex wife now stand to lose £5m plus each if that is the case.

No wonder he has got people like you on here promoting his cause to stay.

From my perspective and I am probably completely wrong, it looks like the Americans wanted Huw Jenkins kept on for two years for Pearlman to learn the ropes. But with the club dropping down to championship they need to lean Huw's experiences more than ever.

Can you trust someone like Pearlman in charge of our club in the championship. That gives me nightmares, I would prefer the devil you know in Huw Jenkins. I am willing to give him second chance, if 7 years in Premier League and our only major trophey doesn't deserve a second chance, what does?
Swansea way returning. on 11:43 - May 12 with 3791 viewsSmellyplumz

Swansea way returning. on 10:58 - May 12 by trinityann

From my perspective and I am probably completely wrong, it looks like the Americans wanted Huw Jenkins kept on for two years for Pearlman to learn the ropes. But with the club dropping down to championship they need to lean Huw's experiences more than ever.

Can you trust someone like Pearlman in charge of our club in the championship. That gives me nightmares, I would prefer the devil you know in Huw Jenkins. I am willing to give him second chance, if 7 years in Premier League and our only major trophey doesn't deserve a second chance, what does?

Wise words Mrs Jenkins

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea way returning. on 11:47 - May 12 with 3772 viewssainthelens

Just fck off you idiot.
Swansea way returning. on 11:50 - May 12 with 3761 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea way returning. on 10:52 - May 12 by Shaky

Jenkins has to go.

But so does probably half the squad this summer to avoid debt spiralling out of control next season as revenues collapse outside the Prem.

And replacements for those departures identified and signed.

It is a huge amount of transfer related work. And i don't for a second believe there is anybody else in the club currently able to do it.

At the same time a new manager has to be recruited, and there is no way he can be found along with a new DoF or whatever the title will be and get all those transfers done. No way.

As I see it Jenkins needs to stay for the summer, and can then be kicked out once the transfer window closes.

Rubbish, you are too used to the way the club HAS been run and very poorly for the last 3 years.
We just need a couple of dynamic people in to do the business, or one very knowledgable Manager.
Swansea way returning. on 11:52 - May 12 with 3748 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yes you are.

Completely.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea way returning. on 12:04 - May 12 with 3697 viewsawayjack

Christ the guy that killed 'The Swansea Way' for his ego and bank balance. He's screwed up as DOF since he appointed himself three years ago and as Chairman let our costs get out of control. Why Give him the chance to do it again in the Chamipship? Aside from his lies, greed and contempt he had for the fans. Get rid ASAP.
Swansea way returning. on 12:05 - May 12 with 3693 viewsTheResurrection

Swansea way returning. on 11:47 - May 12 by sainthelens

Just fck off you idiot.

You fack off you prick.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swansea way returning. on 12:08 - May 12 with 3679 viewsTheResurrection

So this Trinity Ann has posted an opinion, not given any abuse out yet he's getting it both barrels.

Tvvats on here can't take it any other way.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swansea way returning. on 12:10 - May 12 with 3650 views34dfgdf54

Swansea way returning. on 12:05 - May 12 by TheResurrection

You fack off you prick.

You’re trinityann???

Edit - didn’t see post below, thought you made a howler with your original reply

Or did you?
[Post edited 12 May 2018 12:11]
Swansea way returning. on 12:26 - May 12 with 3581 viewsLord_Bony

when will we see a return to the Swansea way answer only under Michael

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024