Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiots walking in the bike lane. 14:19 - May 13 with 8710 viewsHCMC

Just had a 90 minute walk between the Marina and Mumbles I could not believe how many idiots walk on the side allocated for bicycles walking 3 abreast and taking up the entire bicycle lane when no one is on the pedestrian side.

These people should not be allowed out alone with the danger they are causing I guarantee during the summer there will be many accidents,I saw about 4 close calls today these idiots will only have themselves to blame when they get smashed.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 14:21]
Idiots walking in the bike lane. on 18:20 - May 21 with 619 viewsmax936

Idiots walking in the bike lane. on 09:14 - May 21 by moonie

Max.
He s right.
Get the feck over there .
I used to stay in Ramsey and watch from Rhencullen,Gooseneck and Hillberry .

You have to plan where to watch as ,in some places,they will be a blur. In others ,like Ramsey hairpin, you ll be right close and almost see the whites of their eyes as they crawl around you. It's evocative stuff.

If you go up to the Mountain areas,like the Bunglaow, you ll see them coming for miles .Its an awesome sight .however ,the weather is unpredictable and it's very exposed. Think Pen Y Fan ..

You ll meet countless people from all over the world and will always be making new friends. Locals welcome you with open arms. Great people .

Mad Sunday? I did that but wouldn't advise it at all.

Stay in a bar and watch m.

You can also go from Heysham if you re scared of being robbed,raped or beaten up in Liverpool

I may go one day Moonie, either that or just go over with the bike and plod around the Island, Lads are going up to Scotland on the bikes soon I thought about going, but it won't be a cheap trip and with going back and forth Horsham to see the lad is costing me enough.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024