Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Moonie Perchie? 22:07 - May 14 with 3738 viewsGowerjack

Is Moonie Perchie?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Is Moonie Perchie? on 22:11 - May 14 with 2384 viewsDarran

Yes it’s definitely the pervert supporter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:17 - May 15 with 2253 viewsmoonie

Ive no idea who this perch poster is. He seems to have let his mark on Darran who seems to mention him in every post . Why is he described as a pervert.

There was a notice on here detailing the consequences of poster writing material that was defamatory .

Have the moderators looked at what Darran posts and do they consider it acceptable for a poster to be destined ,unequivocally ,as a pervert .

If Darren is a moderator then I apologise and will not post again
Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:22 - May 15 with 2251 viewsomarjack

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:17 - May 15 by moonie

Ive no idea who this perch poster is. He seems to have let his mark on Darran who seems to mention him in every post . Why is he described as a pervert.

There was a notice on here detailing the consequences of poster writing material that was defamatory .

Have the moderators looked at what Darran posts and do they consider it acceptable for a poster to be destined ,unequivocally ,as a pervert .

If Darren is a moderator then I apologise and will not post again

If he's the moderator..then keep your mouth shut or you'll receive a public flogging..you don't know this place yet son.

Now ask for forgiveness for defaming our supreme leader.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:22 - May 15 with 2247 viewsDr_Winston

Why does he keep changing his name?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:35 - May 15 with 2224 viewsmoonie

Why do you allow the word " pervert" to be used as a perjorative ,Mr Winston.

Please remove the post forthwith as it fits with a warming already given by this site

Remind Darren about the offences which are highlighted in that warning and of the possible consequences

Darran somehow believes I'm someone that has previously crossed swords with .

I join this site as a new poster and I believed after reading the terms and conditions that my personal details are private . Are you disclosing my details ?

Be careful ,very careful
Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:45 - May 15 with 2224 viewsDr_Winston

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:35 - May 15 by moonie

Why do you allow the word " pervert" to be used as a perjorative ,Mr Winston.

Please remove the post forthwith as it fits with a warming already given by this site

Remind Darren about the offences which are highlighted in that warning and of the possible consequences

Darran somehow believes I'm someone that has previously crossed swords with .

I join this site as a new poster and I believed after reading the terms and conditions that my personal details are private . Are you disclosing my details ?

Be careful ,very careful

Couple of things.

1. You signed up for this site. Multiple times. Don't like it? Piss off somewhere else.

2. Do you genuinely believe that you aren't easier to spot than an elephant on a snooker table after just a couple of posts? Christ, the spelling alone gives you away.

3. If Darran calls you a pervert that's on him. You know where he lives. Send him a solicitors letter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:56 - May 15 with 2198 viewsDarran

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:45 - May 15 by Dr_Winston

Couple of things.

1. You signed up for this site. Multiple times. Don't like it? Piss off somewhere else.

2. Do you genuinely believe that you aren't easier to spot than an elephant on a snooker table after just a couple of posts? Christ, the spelling alone gives you away.

3. If Darran calls you a pervert that's on him. You know where he lives. Send him a solicitors letter.

Ignore the nutjob Jobs.
This is the bloke that was saying Kevin Spacey couldn’t possibly have molested a minor because he was a great actor after the fella had come out and apologised for it.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:57 - May 15 with 2199 viewsDr_Winston

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:56 - May 15 by Darran

Ignore the nutjob Jobs.
This is the bloke that was saying Kevin Spacey couldn’t possibly have molested a minor because he was a great actor after the fella had come out and apologised for it.

Don't involve me in this nonsense please.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:59 - May 15 with 2191 viewsDarran

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:57 - May 15 by Dr_Winston

Don't involve me in this nonsense please.

I’m not involving you and it’s not nonsense it’s 100% true.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 10:05 - May 15 with 2183 viewsSwanjaxs

Here we go again 😔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is Moonie Perchie? on 10:07 - May 15 with 2171 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:59 - May 15 by Darran

I’m not involving you and it’s not nonsense it’s 100% true.

You are toxic.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Is Moonie Perchie? on 10:09 - May 15 with 2171 viewsDarran

Is Moonie Perchie? on 10:07 - May 15 by Bobby_Fischer

You are toxic.

Well he said it Butt,I’m not making it up.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 10:13 - May 15 with 2163 viewsDarran

Is Moonie Perchie? on 10:05 - May 15 by Swanjaxs

Here we go again 😔

Nah it’s not.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 11:06 - May 15 with 2113 viewsHighjack

Is Moonie Perchie? on 09:22 - May 15 by Dr_Winston

Why does he keep changing his name?

And why name himself after the action of someone pulling down their panties and exposing their anus? Although he probably saw plenty of that whilst on the hard line of toilet duty.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is Moonie Perchie? on 12:30 - May 15 with 2077 viewsdameedna

My other half frequents the other site.
Fack me there Are some saddos around.

Narcisistic tendencies.
Is Moonie Perchie? on 16:55 - May 15 with 1950 viewsexhmrc1

this is moonie on here about the tidal lagoon see the last paragraph

The Wirral has of course two rivers adjacent and the Irish Sea to the north ,surrounded ,like Gower, by water.

Under the new Northern Powerhouse ,plans are afoot to harness the Mersey and Irish Sea as there is a good tidal range here.

We have a massive wind farm along the Irish Sea coast that provided jobs and power and there is also a new Gas pipeline under north Wirral so things are being tried.

I'm home very soon in sad circs and I d love to have an exchange on this subject face to face but I'm going to have a lot to do.

here is one from refugee on the other site referring to his dads funeral

Why are any " negative" comments regarding as " anti" I say negative ,Roger, because that word is a pisspoor excuse for lack of perspective .

Also, why are negative comments seen as anathema to so many. The world is a flawed place indeed .

Before much longer !i ll be returning home for my dad s funeral and frankly, dreading it, as my thoughts and reflections will be utterly negative but not anti anything ,Roger.

Why view this board Roger then report back to your acolytes .

How these sites miss the likes of Kev Mahoney " always right"

Hwyl Fawr Roger

Quite clear one and the same person Perch
Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:00 - May 15 with 1944 viewsmonmouth

F*ck me I’ve just seen this. Is the Poop a Catholic?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:35 - May 15 with 1917 viewsmoonie

Really not sure what s going in in your heads but clearly some massive issues. All in denial .

Anyone seeing the thread created by Darran regarding a former players cancer should be under no illusions
As to the sickness of Darren and utter inability to see when he has overstepped the mark from bad taste into the sewer .,I'm sorry to see it. Sadly Winston doesn't see such wicked gossip as in any way wrong. I can't help that

Any chance of a debate ,fine.

Why more scouce tripe. You re posting to the sick at heart .At least they are in a CL final . We won't be going to any PL ground any time soon.

Let's nip this in the bud eh.
Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:44 - May 15 with 1914 viewsCaptain_Sham

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:00 - May 15 by monmouth

F*ck me I’ve just seen this. Is the Poop a Catholic?

Do bEars

Shyt

intnHe w0ids

Its just a ride.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:46 - May 15 with 1912 viewsDarran

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:35 - May 15 by moonie

Really not sure what s going in in your heads but clearly some massive issues. All in denial .

Anyone seeing the thread created by Darran regarding a former players cancer should be under no illusions
As to the sickness of Darren and utter inability to see when he has overstepped the mark from bad taste into the sewer .,I'm sorry to see it. Sadly Winston doesn't see such wicked gossip as in any way wrong. I can't help that

Any chance of a debate ,fine.

Why more scouce tripe. You re posting to the sick at heart .At least they are in a CL final . We won't be going to any PL ground any time soon.

Let's nip this in the bud eh.

Yes I did post it and it was an error of judgement that I apologised for but only wanted to tell our fans that a much loved player was very ill.

Now then shall we talk about you sticking up for a paedophile?
You go first.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 17:47]

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:49 - May 15 with 1898 viewsmoonie

1. My account has been blocked . It's why I registered again . As you know ,you have to have another username

2. My email details vanished into thin air.

3. You are a moderator . What's your role

If you don't want to do the job then you piss off

Darran should have been banned permanently years ago .He continues .unabated .

Regarding Spacey , Prosser should put the post up again and I ll explain to the thick drug addled clown exactly what I meant which is not what he posts . It's the same exactly as his lies on Kevin
Austin which caused a lot of unnecessary hurt to his family

I could perpetuate this about prosser vis a vis several matters that most are unaware .

This site isn't the place . I don't want any part of it. It's ain't me starting this shite all over all again
Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:53 - May 15 with 1888 viewsDarran

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:49 - May 15 by moonie

1. My account has been blocked . It's why I registered again . As you know ,you have to have another username

Regarding Spacey , Prosser should put the post up again and I ll explain to the thick drug addled clown exactly what I meant which is not what he posts . It's the same exactly as his lies on Kevin

I could perpetuate this about prosser vis a vis several matters that most are unaware .

This site isn't the place . I don't want any part of it. It's ain't me starting this shite all over all again

Would you like to talk about beating people up for a laugh when you were a policeman instead? Or what about you harrassing a female poster on this forum? Or what about you body shaming a female MP and saying she only had a job because of her skin colour?

You choose a topic and let me know.

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:53 - May 15 with 1886 viewsGowerjack

Is Moonie Perchie? on 17:49 - May 15 by moonie

That's a yes then...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Is Moonie Perchie? on 18:06 - May 15 with 1863 viewsmoonie

Steve.
I stayed away as I was blocked .ignore Winston s poison .

Darren runs this site and had me banned . he ll do it again.

I'm home next week for my dad s funeral and really want to meet Darren for a one to one to straighten this out. However my wife and daughter will be with me so it's obviously out of the question but I will some day .

The Spacey post I'm afraid is yet another example of his lies and misinterpretation with Winston allows . Winston hates scousers as Andy Robbo rattled his cage .He never forgotten it

My point was and is regarding Spacey is that I admire him ...as an actor.. The allegations he hasn't denied but what concerns me is unsubstantiated historical allegations . Cliff Richard another example . Darren sadly has no intelect,common sense or decency . It may be due his his past but that s his problem . I dont take lesson in morality from the likes of anyone like that .

Don't forget he has lied to me and my family . He has involved others . He does not know what is a lie and what is not

Res is hardly a chum of mine but he s outed him big time and people need to wise up
Is Moonie Perchie? on 18:34 - May 15 with 1820 viewsDarran

Is Moonie Perchie? on 18:06 - May 15 by moonie

Steve.
I stayed away as I was blocked .ignore Winston s poison .

Darren runs this site and had me banned . he ll do it again.

I'm home next week for my dad s funeral and really want to meet Darren for a one to one to straighten this out. However my wife and daughter will be with me so it's obviously out of the question but I will some day .

The Spacey post I'm afraid is yet another example of his lies and misinterpretation with Winston allows . Winston hates scousers as Andy Robbo rattled his cage .He never forgotten it

My point was and is regarding Spacey is that I admire him ...as an actor.. The allegations he hasn't denied but what concerns me is unsubstantiated historical allegations . Cliff Richard another example . Darren sadly has no intelect,common sense or decency . It may be due his his past but that s his problem . I dont take lesson in morality from the likes of anyone like that .

Don't forget he has lied to me and my family . He has involved others . He does not know what is a lie and what is not

Res is hardly a chum of mine but he s outed him big time and people need to wise up

No what you actually said was and this was after he’d apologised for doing it and this is word fo4 word.

One of the best actors of his generation..

That s enough for me

More historical stuff

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024