Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? 23:57 - May 14 with 8812 viewssammylee3

Is it time to boycott the club totally wallet wise????

The one thing all these leaches crave is money from the owners to Jenkins to the trust.

I have to say I'm so pissed off with how things have turned out I'm really not sure I'll be spending a penny at the club next season.

We are just one big cash cow for the money men, writing was on the wall from day one when Jenkins et al cashed in... Fook this don't know if I can handle it any more.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 1463 viewsbuilthjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:41 - Aug 26 by peenemunde

Home, away, 3rd kit, t - shirts, shorts.
Only wear around the house or on holiday.
I have Swans merchandise from previous seasons still with the labels on.

I must admit that I always buy at the end of the season, with 60-70% off.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:44 - Aug 26 with 1456 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:42 - Aug 26 by builthjack

I must admit that I always buy at the end of the season, with 60-70% off.

That’s fair enough.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:45 - Aug 26 with 1453 viewsirishswan546

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:59 - May 16 by BillyChong

Anyone over 16 who pays up that kind of cash for a replica shirt needs a word with themselves boycott or not boycott

Anyone who thinks it's any of their business if someone else irrespective of ages wants to buy a jersey from the team they support is the person who needs a word with themselves. For the record I choose to buy all three jerseys this season as is my right & I could afford to. You do realise people can wear what the want & spend their money on what they want, also I like to wear my jerseys to matches or if I'm watching the game in the privacy of my own home or if I'm playing soccer or gaelic football with my mates, I don't get every jersey but if I like one I will get it.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 21:47]
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 22:27 - Aug 26 with 1394 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:45 - Aug 26 by irishswan546

Anyone who thinks it's any of their business if someone else irrespective of ages wants to buy a jersey from the team they support is the person who needs a word with themselves. For the record I choose to buy all three jerseys this season as is my right & I could afford to. You do realise people can wear what the want & spend their money on what they want, also I like to wear my jerseys to matches or if I'm watching the game in the privacy of my own home or if I'm playing soccer or gaelic football with my mates, I don't get every jersey but if I like one I will get it.

👏👏👍👍
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 09:47 - Aug 27 with 1237 viewssammylee3

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 22:27 - Aug 26 by peenemunde

👏👏👍👍

No matter what we spend and on what the club is going one way, down. They'll suck us dry. Boycott all.

Jenkins out, trust out, Wall Street mafia out. We need a clear out asap.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 09:52 - Aug 27 with 1225 viewsSgorioFruit

I’m not renewing my season ticket if the Americans are still here next season

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 12:25 - Aug 27 with 1179 viewsSmellyplumz

I'll not spend another penny on the club fuk Huw and the yanks

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 12:27 - Aug 27 with 1173 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 09:52 - Aug 27 by SgorioFruit

Unless we get promoted.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:13 - Aug 27 with 1133 viewsSgorioFruit

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 12:27 - Aug 27 by peenemunde

Unless we get promoted.

Nah

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:23 - Aug 27 with 1119 viewsBadlands

For all those people who are looking for reasons to ditch the club - just go ahead.
There are always of spare tickets at Cardiff games so you can pick which big teams you want to see.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:25 - Aug 27 with 1113 viewsLoyal

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:23 - Aug 27 by Badlands

For all those people who are looking for reasons to ditch the club - just go ahead.
There are always of spare tickets at Cardiff games so you can pick which big teams you want to see.

Oh dear.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:32 - Aug 27 with 1098 viewsFlashberryjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:45 - Aug 26 by irishswan546

Did you get that orange monstrosity of an away shirt ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:42 - Aug 27 with 1085 viewsirishswan546

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:32 - Aug 27 by Flashberryjack

Did you get that orange monstrosity of an away shirt ?

Yeah, though admittedly I do actually regret that one, even I can't make it look good😝. I ordered it very late at night. The home one is def an improvement on last year's home one, sponsor on it was horrible with the blue and yellow.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 15:02 - Aug 27 with 1055 viewsFlashberryjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 14:42 - Aug 27 by irishswan546

Yeah, though admittedly I do actually regret that one, even I can't make it look good😝. I ordered it very late at night. The home one is def an improvement on last year's home one, sponsor on it was horrible with the blue and yellow.

That target sign on them looks bloody awful IMO, I know people are free to wear what they want, but why wear an away shirt when we're playing at home, I fail to see the logic.

Just my childish dislike I suppose, but at home you wear white mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 15:24 - Aug 27 with 1021 viewsangryjack

I wouldn't buy a Mars bar off the kants if I was starving at half time,,the amount of people buying food or drinks at extortionate prices putting more money in their npockets need to have a word with themselves,stop buying anything off the club from programmed to food and drink to merchandise it will soon make them think
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 15:24 - Aug 27 with 1020 viewsirishswan546

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 15:02 - Aug 27 by Flashberryjack

That target sign on them looks bloody awful IMO, I know people are free to wear what they want, but why wear an away shirt when we're playing at home, I fail to see the logic.

Just my childish dislike I suppose, but at home you wear white mun.

Personal preference I suppose, think with all the horrible sponsors we have the last few years like the hazard symbol one , think I've become a bit more accepting of the jerseys so long as the sponsor isn't completely hideous.

If Swansea playing at home I will wear one of the home jerseys I have.

To me it's a Swansea jersey whether it's a home or away one,as I said in another post I wear them while playing 5 a side soccer with my mates and used to wear them to GAA football training before I had to quit.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 15:29 - Aug 27 with 1013 viewsirishswan546

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 15:24 - Aug 27 by angryjack

I wouldn't buy a Mars bar off the kants if I was starving at half time,,the amount of people buying food or drinks at extortionate prices putting more money in their npockets need to have a word with themselves,stop buying anything off the club from programmed to food and drink to merchandise it will soon make them think

That is your choice and your right.
My choice is if I want something like a new jersey from the club and I can afford to buy it then I will, that is my choice & my right.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 15:31]
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 18:54 - Aug 27 with 938 viewsBadlands

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 09:52 - Aug 27 by SgorioFruit

Don't think we'll be promoted then?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:41 - Aug 27 with 887 viewspeenemunde

Every time I go into the club shop there’s a decent amount of people in there buying merchandise.
On match days the place is rammed....so personally any attempt at a boycott is a non-starter.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:52 - Aug 27 with 880 viewsSgorioFruit

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 18:54 - Aug 27 by Badlands

Don't think we'll be promoted then?

Hell no. We won’t be anywhere near promotion candidates come next may.
And even so I still won’t renew my season ticket with these robbing bastards in charge.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 23:51 - Aug 27 with 781 viewssammylee3

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:52 - Aug 27 by SgorioFruit

Hell no. We won’t be anywhere near promotion candidates come next may.
And even so I still won’t renew my season ticket with these robbing bastards in charge.

there will be no protest, no trying
to upset a few in the prawn sandwich end. We'll just continue to get the money sucked out of us.
No ambition all our best players given
away and not replaced with people from Brentford.
Fook this....debt free club asset stripped by vampires.
WE ARE MUGS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024