Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season 09:11 - May 20 with 3378 viewsthornabyswan

Quite a few on here seem to think they are good enough for the Championship.
A massive step up for them.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:16 - May 20 with 3359 viewsmagicdaps10

Make a impact but the ones who I see being involved week in week out in squad

Connor Roberts
Cian Harries
George Byers
Daniel James
Oli McBurnie

Ones who could be involved and might suprise
Aaron Lewis
Jack Evans

Adnan Maric could be involved but I am not sure if he has what it takes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:16 - May 20 with 3359 viewsRancid

There'll be a few who get the chance I'm sure.Isn't this why we put so much effort into the 23's for times like these?
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:25 - May 20 with 3322 viewsthornabyswan

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:16 - May 20 by magicdaps10

Connor Roberts
Cian Harries
George Byers
Daniel James
Oli McBurnie

Aaron Lewis
Jack Evans

That's my point though it's one thing playing 5 or 6 but if we are serious about a promotion push.
Surely that is too many.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:42 - May 20 with 3272 viewsAl_Bundy

Aaron Lewis has modelled himself on Bellerin at Arsenal lets hope he gets there.
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 11:06 - May 20 with 3146 viewsmagicdaps10

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:25 - May 20 by thornabyswan

That's my point though it's one thing playing 5 or 6 but if we are serious about a promotion push.
Surely that is too many.

Agreed. Think some will be involved in the squad, McBurnie and Roberts could be first team regulars if they knuckle down.

Hopefully 1/2 will be a suprise package as the season goes on. As long as we have a good spine then there will be chances for some to make a mark.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 11:10 - May 20 with 3135 viewsRancid

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:42 - May 20 by Al_Bundy

Aaron Lewis has modelled himself on Bellerin at Arsenal lets hope he gets there.

Does he go around telling everyone he's modelling himself on an ok full back. ?
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 11:30 - May 20 with 3087 viewsnantywatcher

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 11:10 - May 20 by Rancid

Does he go around telling everyone he's modelling himself on an ok full back. ?

"an ok full back. ? "
Sometimes my head spins with some of the comments on this site. Incredible.
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 12:10 - May 20 with 3038 viewsRancid

He's that good then? Im only going on what little I've seen of him and he looked ok i guess but not someone as a pro I'd model myself on.
Login to get fewer ads

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 12:14 - May 20 with 3015 viewsomarjack

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 11:30 - May 20 by nantywatcher

"an ok full back. ? "
Sometimes my head spins with some of the comments on this site. Incredible.

Arsenal's defence is a real comedy act..haven't you seen them when they came to the Liberty last time?

Bellerin is clearly the best of the bunch..but that doesn't say much.

Anyway how the f*ck did this thread become about Arsenal?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 12:15 - May 20 with 3014 viewswobbly

What’s the consensus on Grimes? Seems to have done alright at Northampton ?
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 12:38 - May 20 with 2955 viewsjasper_T

I think Al meant that Lewis has modelled his haircut on Bellerin.
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:17 - May 20 with 2794 viewsvalleyboy

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 09:16 - May 20 by magicdaps10

Connor Roberts
Cian Harries
George Byers
Daniel James
Oli McBurnie

Aaron Lewis
Jack Evans

First of all I can’t see McBurnie being at Swansea next season and the others are not good/strong enough for the Championship
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:22 - May 20 with 2782 viewslifelong

The way things are looking quite a few of them will have to step up.
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:23 - May 20 with 2778 viewsjasper_T

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:17 - May 20 by valleyboy

First of all I can’t see McBurnie being at Swansea next season and the others are not good/strong enough for the Championship

You'll never win anything with kids.
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:49 - May 20 with 2712 viewsKilkennyjack

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:22 - May 20 by lifelong

The way things are looking quite a few of them will have to step up.

Although we do need to understand that financially next season is our best chance of going back up.

Ideally we bring in proven Championship players to help any young guns who are good enough.

Going all young guns is an attractive idea, but reality may bite.

Beware of the Risen People

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:58 - May 20 with 2679 viewslifelong

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:49 - May 20 by Kilkennyjack

Although we do need to understand that financially next season is our best chance of going back up.

Ideally we bring in proven Championship players to help any young guns who are good enough.

Going all young guns is an attractive idea, but reality may bite.

With talk of at least 10 of the first team squad being shipped out you just can’t see them being replaced with proven,quality championship players.
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 22:15 - May 20 with 2449 viewsgiantstoneater

I think a few of us would have been happy to see more involvement from James and Byers towards the end of the season and the loans out of Mcburnie and Fulton could have damaged us in the long term, Mcburnie in the Watford game did what Tammy couldn`t all season bring the ball down lay it off and get into the box and create some havoc, Fulton I feel could have given us a little more tenacity and he`s not a bad ball player we were far too lightweight in midfield towards the end of the season. As to the original question from the op I feel it is immaterial (still a good question) as we need to appoint a new manager so he can assess the new squad quickly and then make his mind up.
How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 01:59 - Mar 24 with 757 viewsNeathJack

How many of our under 23s can make an impact next season on 17:17 - May 20 by valleyboy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024